Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

Ordered on Saturday and arrived Monday morning. First-class service and product.
Very pleased thank you , very fast delivery .Got Emails from both ,Lyco& APC thanks again
A very professional and prompt service.
Very good service and nice small fluorescent light ideal for a small garage.
Five new led lights ordered over the weekend. Safely packed and arrived two days later via tracked delivery. I have bought these bulbs before and I am really pleased with how they look.
We needed some replacement fluorescent tubes for our under cupboard lights. I found Lyco extremely helpful and a great delivery service.
Fast delivery and efficient service.
Just what I was looking for and couldn’t find elsewhere. Fast delivery.
I could not find this item anywhere else but Lyco had it in stock. Ordered it standard delivery and it came the next day. Get service.
Would be 5 stars, but the delivery saga let things down.
Bought LED tubes, to replace conventional fluorescent tubes, and they worked great, just had to swap the starters (which came with the tubes), quite impressed. Good price too.
p.s. Avoid APC overnight, they could have done a lot better (long story)
Excellent service and the parts were exactly what I needed, delivered very quickly.
Great service, and will most definitely use again.
Good price. Excellent service. Will definitely order from Lyco again.
Prompt delivery but one part missing.
Replacement arrived in less than 24hrs
Excellent service
Order as requested and great price. Delivered next day on standard delivery. Good service
Quick response (to N. Ireland), fragile goods well packed.
Fantastic service, great products, repeat customer
The service was very efficient both from the placing the order to delivery.
Would recommend and will use the company in the future.
Excellent product, super quick delivery, thanks
Very good ,well made product, will use this company again
Lyco is rated 4.74 based on 15,836 reviews