Lyco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyco
Read Lyco Reviews

About Lyco:

Lyco was established in 1995 and has grown to become the UK's premier lighting company. What sets us apart from our competitors is our focus on providing the latest products from around the world at the very best prices coupled with a level of service that is second to none. Today there are over 40 people working at our base in Milton Keynes.

customerservice@lyco.co.uk

24-26, Vincent Avenue, Milton Keynes

Poor service I'm afraid ... Ordered an item on 10 March and paid for Express Delivery (1-2 days) ... No delivery by 15 March ... Telephoned and spoke to Dean who said he would investigate and call me back ... No call by end of day ... Tried ringing again, to receive a message stating that calls are not being taken, nor is it possible to leave a message, and any contact needs to be by email ... Eventually the item was delivered and I was told that that the carriage charge would be refunded, but no apology ... A sorry tale
I find Lyco excellent generally but latest batch of bulbs had a smashed one. Pity
GOOD ALL ROUND 10OUT OF TEN
Ordered LED baton and it arrived sooner than expected. Now installed and looks great. Hopefully it will last longer than previous LED lights I’ve had previously - hasten to add not from Lyco.
Exceptional service - wish other Company's were as good --- 100% Satifaction
Good prices. Prompt delivery. A good company to do business with.
Lights were delivered within 24hrs, installed within the hour and was straightforward. Made my garage much nicer
Prompt service...delivered on time. Good experience.
Very impressed with item and cost and speedy delivery will use again thank you Regards Larry Clark
I was looking for a daylight strip light to put in my greenhouse and found this company on an internet search , ordering process was easy and delivery was extremely prompt . My light is now fitted in the apex of my greenhouse and is perfect for the job , very lightweight and very bright , just what I was looking for.
Brilliant product and first class service.
Happy with the service. Very professional.
Great service fabulous product
Good advice given and Excellent service. Would certainly recommend Lyco for any electrical/lighting needs.
Excellent quality product at a very competitive price. Easy to order, good communication from supplier , delivery much speedier than anticipated
Order arrived in good time and bulbs were just what I was looking for to fit a small ceramic house I've had about 35 years!
Very pleased with both the product and the excellent rapid service! Thank you.
Very swift and efficient service
Very good price and amazing delivery service, Thank you Lyco
Would have been five stars but the delivery firm used would not leave my parcel without me being there, despite telling them it was OK to do so. Slightly irritating to have to stay at home until it arrived. I has to rearrange delivery.j
Lyco is rated 4.74 based on 15,838 reviews