Lyca Mobile Reviews

3rd Floor, Walbrook Building, 195 Marsh Wall

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Lyca Mobile made you happy

"Very bad lyca company making money by cheating customers. I had don £5 top up a week ago. But the balance is zero. And when I called customer service they say I used mobile data when I haven't used it at all."
Are you Lyca Mobile? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Lyca Mobile receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Worst thing ever. I tend to not leave bad feedbacks but this is what Lycamobile deserves. My phone needs proof of usage so i had to contact them to get evidence its been 4 WEEKS since I've been waiting. I spoke to the manager who had no idea avoid them. Still i have not got a simple email from them. don't make the mistake i made. AVOID"
"Everything is wrong with this company! Worst service!"
"Be aware of this company. I have never been their customer. They got hold of my account details and in the space of 6 months have debited me for over £400 despite card being blocked each time. They're blocking the bank from refunding me and dont want to refund me them selfs either. Ombudsman and Government Fraud Agency involved. Not letting this get passed by."
"THIS IS NOT THE FIRST, SECOND THIRD OR FOURTH TIME - Pls put reception back on my lyca mobile phone. I've had no reception for the past three days! I've also called the customer service several times with another mobile phone provider spending up to £10 - I either get cut off after been listened to or I'm asked the same questions uncountable times - keep repeating myself for 10mins until I get told their system is down in India and that I should call them back again !!! I'm ever so sorry to have been patronising you. Pls let me finish my money and bundle. About a whole week is taken off in most cases when you buy the so called BUNDLES !!!!!!!"
"Hi. I have just bought a sim card Lycamobile with chosen bundle. And the problems just continue to come. First of all, almost all the time at my home I have 'No service' so I can not call and receive calls. Data is extremely poor, so I stopped even try to use it. After 1 month of struggling I have pop up my account. But! I could not call, had no data, nothing.. I wrote email: no answer. Finally I have called to the only given phone number, which is payable. I was waiting for the answer for 20 minutes, and finally I had somebody on the line. He explained me that when I have put money on my sim card, they started to charge me just per megabyte of data, which stood 'on' . SO for the next couple of hours my 10 £ was finished. The person explained me that to pop up is not enough. I should have known that every time you pop up, you have to receive a code to choose your tarif again and again. And if I have not received this code I should have call them and ask. As I had no idea about the system and the code was not sent to me, I have not activated my tarif and they just took all my money during next 2 or 3 night hours because my 3G stood on... Their APP is extremely not friendly , actually it does not work. And the person by telephone told me that it was the old app, why I use it?? But I have got the link from them by email just several days ago again!! So they promote the App (Lyca Selfcare) which is not in operation and let me feel stupid why I try to use it!!! SO I find that the company Lycamobile is a thief. You have a poor service and you risk to loose your money because you could not know their rules which are nowhere explained. Just avoid!"
"I have used Lyca for the past 19 months & have not been totally satisfied but today is my last day as I have had enough of their lack of customer care & support. My bundle had run out so I phoned to ask to put a new bundle on my phone and I was given a code to do manually so I went ahead & put my bundle code in only to find out the following day that my bundle had not been activated & that I had used £20 in less than 24hrs & when I phoned customer care I was not only shouted at but also not able to get a reasonable response or reason for why this had happened but told to check the terms & conditions, this has got to be the worst customer services I have ever had the misfortune to deal with not only in 5je past has it taken up to 47mins to get through but then to be cut off & wait over 30mins again I have yet to be satisfied with any customer services & this time I have had enough I would rather the horrendous job of changing my number & network provider than have the experience & expense of dealing with another inadequate customer advisor. Good bye lyca."
"Horrible customer service from the provider. Been over a week my number has been blocked and I call them daily and they tell me to wait for 24 hours but it has been over 72 hours and my simcard has not been unblocked. Cmon fix up Lycamobile. Disgusting service"
"Extremely bad CS. Keep receiving messages from them and wont stop."
"Lyca Mobile is completely thieve and robbery!!!! i bought online Sim-card but they used my details to take money £25 every month without my consent. they robbed me more than £145 and i asked to refund me they said we refund £25 only still that £25 not refunded and the other money has been denied . i changed my bank so that they do not take again. please never use your bank details."
"Very nice"
"Very poor customer service. I have taken monthly S Plan. My monthly plan didnt get activated, called customer service number of times still the phone wasnt activated. I have sent series of email. When got hold of the customer executive, I have been informed that no complaint has been received. I gave reference number and i been told that the complaint hasnt been escalated. The customer service is poor, dont do call back. There is no management. Very disappointed customer. Worse mobile service company i have ever encountered."
"Lycamobile is a fraudulent company, they are criminal. Avoid them. I purchased a Lycamobile top up of £30 on the 21 of August, I got the top up. 24th of August, my account was blocked saying I cannot use the top up purchased and to contact customer service. I called customer service, they said my account was blocked because my bank applied a chargeback. I clearly explained the chargeback done by paypal was for a top up done on the 9th of August I did not receive and that a dispute was opened and Lycamobile did not respond. Also I explained that Lycamobile called me via 02071320322 at 10:40 on Thursday 9th of August with call lasting 52 sec to tell me that my topup did not go through and I have not been charged for that failed topup and will get my money back. I told the customer service agent but he told me that Lycamobile did not receive any correspondence from my bank insisting a chargeback was done. Further explanation fell on deaf ears as the agent insisted I made a chargeback. Lycamobile are criminal and fraudulent and should not be allowed to keep ripping people off. I am also taking this matter to the telecoms ombudsmen."
"1 have 15 paund banca and lycamobyle service is so rude I don't like the service"
"I ordered a new sim with a monthly plan £8 bundle that I paid for online on 8/8/18. I received the new SIM card 11/08/18 In the instructions that came with the SIM card it states I should of received a Unique PIN, but I didn't received any PIN. I never even received an email confirming my payment of £8 but the money has been taken out of my bank account. I called lyca on 11/8/18 and spoke to a gentleman who said I would receive another email with my Unique PIN within 24 hours, but still I haven't received anything?! I am unable to make calls or texts and it is vital this is sorted as soon as possible as I have 2 young children and need to be able to make calls/texts. Especially when I have paid for a service I can't even use?! I have emailed them and they are not getting back to me to resolve the issue. I will not top up the sim either as the £8 bundle I bought entitles me to unlimited calls and texts. I emailed lyca yesterday quoting my call reference and all I've had is a txt saying they will respond as soon as possible? What do I do?! Poor service from lyca. Very unhappy customer"
"Told in Italy I would get coverage in UK. I did but then started getting texts that my UK would expire. I don’t have a UK number and despite top up I have no connection. Hard to get a response from customer service. I have had to contact them several times but only 3 replies. Texts messages appear but they are in Italian and of no use."
"After registration, they even emailed a wrong no, no credit as written, ended up useless, this co is fraud"
"I had a a Lyca sim card that was used by my sister from India when she came last year. She came back to visit the UK this year so i paid £15 for a bundle of min, texts and data. She could not use the SIM as it had been inactive for 120 days so bought a different SIM with another network. I asked Lyca to refund my £15 as i was unable to use the bundle. They gave me a ref number and said I'd get refund in 2 days. Needless to say i didn't get the refund. After that i called them 6 further times and each time given assurance that i would get the refund. Each time i had to call them they never called me despite assurances. Finally today i was told that they couldn't refund as the 30 day validity of the bundle had expired!! This is atrocious customer service and I'm never gonna use this company again as they simply lie to customers about giving refund."
"Very bad during with them 5 years... last 2 years were really terrible network gone for a day or half day sometimes with no reason. Support works slow and takes up to couple of weeks to reply back... Now second day staying without network... also before that got text message there are no balance left i top up twice each £5 still couldn't order the plan for £5... in the night time the network gone completely second day staying with no internet. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND"
"Customer service. Do not get lycamobile and I will never ever use their services again. Not surprised they got 1* rating."
Lyca Mobile is rated 1.13 based on 127 reviews