Lyca Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lyca Mobile
Over a week
Read Lyca Mobile Reviews

About Lyca Mobile:

Europe’s largest MVNO helping over 8 million customers across 14 countries make affordable international calls<br /> Every 4 seconds a new customer joins the Lycamobile family.<br /> We connect over 22 million mobile calls per day, helping you to make affordable high quality international calls.

sales@lycamobile.com

3rd Floor, Walbrook Building, 195 Marsh Wall

Tell us how Lyca Mobile made you happy
It's horrible service! They they stole my money from the balance! And support dosen't help me! Lycamobile is scammers!
Posted 1 hour ago
still problems, very poor customer service, I do not recommend
As company in the world customer service bad they don’t answer I been asking for my account number and PIN number they do t want to give it to me they ask me for Securty questions and because I didn’t pass they couldn’t give me my informations 😡😡😡😡 when u call they said customers asking for information they will send it to u in 2 hours and they never send nothing the worst company
Bad service. Never answer the call centre phones on time. I left my mobile data on my new phone switched on by mistake and they charged me £34 without warning me. A truly unprofessional company. AVOID
Zenaida Was very nice polite and help in in restoring my sim card
Worst customer service and worst network terrible
The worst customer service in history. Sorry to say that the ppl they hire Truely show the direction the company is heading. It’s taken me 15 calls and each time being charged for it just to activate the correct package and still they have activated the wrong package. On more than 7 occasions I asked to speak to a supervisor however they all seem to be hiding as they are ashamed of what they are selling. Between getting connected to India or the Philippines, don’t know which one is worse. Will never ever recommend this network to anyone. Also they ask you to email. Over 10 emails sent, not one acknowledgment email did I receive.
Quite frankly the worst organised poorly run company and customer services I have ever come across. In this day and age of dire customer service, that is really saying something.
customer service , none existent
Horrible service feeling robbed and cheated. I bought a lyca sim with a bundle more then a month ago and it’s been almost a month I’m chasing them for a refund every call I do I have to pay and stay on the line for ages to talk to a actual person. every Mail I send I only get a computer generated reply just spending more money and wasting more time to get a refund.. very very depressing my references no for lyca is MFST0000251453
Mark Fernandez is one the best in the lyca customer service he’s very clearly talking and very friendly.
I purchased a pre paid SIM card that was supposedly to be on offer 25 GB , unlimited calls and text for 90 days for the cost of £12 pounds from £25 . I bought the simcard on Friday the 20th , the website tricked me with the msg that payment was declined I needed to try again, I didn't try instead I checked my online banking and saw that payment was authorized. I called Lyca customer service and they apologized about the error and issue me with PIN that was supposed to use to activate the simcard . The SIM card arrived on Christmas Eve , I tried to activate it it declined due to technical errors, I waited for Christmas day to pass, then I called customer service on boxing day, After holding the line for several minutes she told me she can't resolve my issue because the sim card was on offer so I need to email them my complaints. I emailed them since 10am, until now 8pm no reply and the simcard is still not activated. I have tried to call again customer care but the msg I get when I call them is my ticket is closed, which means the issue has been resolved but it not true. I have never used Lyca before I was tempted to try this offer but I think they are day light robbers. I will deal with them accordingly. Won't recommend this to my enemies let alone family and friends
6 txts to Australia and cost £10 what an absolute ripoff..........
Lyca mobile customer services are a complete joke. I would not recommend you purchase any of their SIM cards. Some claim to be for international use but they do not work and they refuse to refund. Stay away from Lyca they are an absolutely useless company to deal with.
Payed 620 to move fr myold network to lyca mobile to get rid of all the bull from contract and i run from the devil and i found hes father....no fukin persson in Lyca mobile steucture gives a fuk about any customera is beyond jome they should be shut down i dont understand how they are operating in Uk ported nr in and waitin for a week now to get a bundle active i have toped up the balance with 150 and when u try to pay for bundle u cant u need to use ur card stupid is all mislliding and fraudulent their website and practices so people run for ur lives trust me 🤒🤮🤮🤮
An abysmal company to deal with - who like so many 'tech' companies cannot manage their customer service and hide behind the technology so that you are unable speak to anybody 'in the know' (if any such person exists). I have been with Lyca's Toggle subsidiary for 7 years and needed to sign up to their UK Super plan after they closed Toggle and hiked the price. But they could not transfer my old number despite the fact that Toggle and Lyca are the same company. I would think all of the Toggle customers have been through the same rigmarole because no plan was put in place to deal with this change. So after a week without a phone and umpteen calls to Lyca (all utterly pointless and time wasting) I will have to go elsewhere.
The worst ever company is LYCA MOBILE co. Don't have any responsibility to reply back any emails, as since my credit was gone after they ported my number without my permission and as I asked about my credit they take ages to solve my problem. So the customer care service just play games with any issues as they don't want to solve your problems.
I spoke to Priya, she dealt with my querie and helped me solve my issue! I am very happy with the service.
Worst ever
stay away from this company. I was a customer of this company but tried to move to another carrier because Lycamobile charges twice as much for the similar plan. However, Lycamobile held my number hostage and refuse to release it to the new carrier. They were playing game and kept asking me to call back after 24 hours, another 24 hours after waited 24 hours, another 24 hours after waited 24 hours......
Lyca Mobile is rated 1.15 based on 220 reviews