Lyca Mobile Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Lyca Mobile
5PM
5PM

About Lyca Mobile: Europe’s largest MVNO helping over 8 million customers across 14 countries make affordable international calls<br /> Every 4 seconds a new customer joins the Lycamobile family.<br /> We connect over 22 million mobile calls per day, helping you to make affordable high quality international calls.

sales@lycamobile.com

3rd Floor, Walbrook Building, 195 Marsh Wall

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Lyca Mobile made you happy

Over a week
"Poorestestest customer service. Really frustrating, they charge tmyou for speaking their customer service!!! Recharged £20.00 on day 1 and lost all credit on day 3. No £5.00 bonus provided either. When emailed there is no proper response and just keep saying “you have used data/voice/sms” which themselves are not sure and asks us to check the online account which is also rubbish. Asked for PAC thrice and still have not received. Just stay away from these looters. There are plenty of good network available with local customer service just use Rebtel/similar for calling abroad."
Are you Lyca Mobile? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Set a phone up and loaded £10 credit onto it in addition to the initial payment. It was for emergency use and when I came to use it got an invalid sim. Emailed customer support and they took ages to reply with... If the SIM Card is deactivated you will not be able to access or use the Services, and you will not be entitled to a refund of any credit balance in your Account. Basically that they were keeping my money and there’s nothing I can do,"
"Worst Service ever. If you have any problems with Lyca..be rest assured that you will not get any timely response or solution from their customer service team."
"A fraud company. Worst in UK ever. Terrible customer service horrible data speeds, horrible network. Vectone much better than this. Even charge for calling their own customer service who does that in today's world. Stay away from this scam."
"MY VERY 1ST TOP UP FOR BUNDLE OF NEW SIM AND THEY RIPPED ME OFF. THEIR WEBSITE CLEARLY SHOWS 50% OFF 1ST MONTH SO THE ££15 FOR 8GB BUNDLE IS MEANT TO BE £7.50 BUT THEY STOLE £15. STAY CLEAR OF LYCAMOBILE. THEY ARE THIEVES AND AMATEUR COWBOYS. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND EMPTY YOUR BANK ACCOUNT GIVEN HALF A CHANCE. ."
"INCOMPETENT Staff! They don’t know how for 3 days to renew my bundle..."
"What a useless company. On their site it say your bundle will last 30 days, its actually 27. They wont let you purchase the same bundle many time and and its displaying error message or you receive a text saying that bundle its not for you. The auto renewal is charging you 4£ more that the price of the bundle on the website. Scams and thiefs"
"They are fraud don t use tuam.service .I have top up my my number been deakcivated .And someone terrible eanglish said that my number been canceled they will not give my money back. Thiefs i will.make sure will give the m.neagitves evrywhere .Stay away from them"
"Absolutely s*** network ridiculous customer service I can't believe it rubbish after rubbish I advise anyone do you not take anything from Lyca Mobile rubbish rubbish after rubbish"
"0 * lyca= thift"
"Lycamobile isn't bad for a 2g mobile. In fact, with my Nokia, It's not bad. It charges me since the only option I have is PAYG. I'm not sure about 3g or 4g though"
"DO NOT BUY THIS SIM CARD, I repeat, for your peace of mind , DO NOT BUY THIS SIM CARD!! . I could write a book about how awful their service is, but i'll try not to coz honestly we might be here awhile... 1. I ordered the sim card online coz its seemed like a very affordable network only for it to arrive two weeks late. The whole two weeks when i was following up i couldn't get anyone to respond to my tracking queries - on twitter and email. 2. Mobile data settings. I couldn't get the settings on my phone. I bought bundles to access my mobile data but ended up stranded in London for close to two hours (coz i couldn't access maps/ travel planner) waiting for customer care to pick up because the manual set-up procedure outlined in their website wasn't working. Two hours!!! 3. When I finally got the settings installed , the connection was/has been horrible. 4. I bought a bundle from their website last month was charged but I couldn't make calls, send texts or access mobile data so I assumed that the purchase had been unsuccessful. Yesterday i got a text saying that the bundle has been auto-renewed, and i wondered when i had selected the option for auto-renew and for what bundle because , the bundle I had bought the previous month wasn't successful! I tried to turn off auto renew it but i couldn't. Frustrated i call customer care only for the guy to tell me that for this specific bundle only they can turn off auto -renew. And in addition , i will have to be charged an extra month bcoz the T&Cs say this . I say , okay , my fault for not reading the T&Cs , but how come I cannot access mobile data. ( Please remember all the drama i went through to have this installed)The customer care agent says , they deactivate it every so often!!!!! So he has to send me new credentials. Three hours later , I have not received the credentials. I call customer care and surprise surprise, they have closed for the weekend!!! I have never heard of a mobile network that closes for the weekend. So in short I have/will be charged three times , for a service I cannot access because of their senseless policies of this company. I am so done, i'm throwing this sim card away. Cheap is expensive. @lycamobile , do better and check your hearts, you are running a sham business and you will not get away with it for long."
"Such a BAD BAD services. Not worth for money too."
"Absolutely worst!!!!!!!!!! Sim arrived late and due to it being activated immediately (which I haven't been told - otherwise I'd not agree and chose a different company) + could not activate it and lost the money I topped up. WHAT A JOKE!"
"Worst company i have ever seen.customer service is just a process of false hope and a waste of time, they will apologise for any problems you are having and tell you someone will be in contact with you in 24 to 48hours (what a joke) but no one ever gets back to you!! If they were offering there service for free it still wouldnt be worth it as the offers available from established company's that provide a half decent service at near enough the same cost as lyca and it'll work when needed.every week or so iv had problems with lyca.most of them same issues repeated with no solutions.complete rubbish.."
"worst customer service i ever spoke to. mobile app never work. each time i want to buy a bundle on web or mobile app its non letting me and i have to call them each month to make it work. well maybe calls are a bit cheaper but it definitely don't worth that stress when it come to sort problems out with them. i been with them over 5 years and that be it. dont want it anymore and finishing with them!"
"Customer service is the worst that I have ever seen. I bought bundle and after week still can not activate."
"LycaMobile customer service is the worst that I have ever encountered. They have outsourced there customer service to Philippines. I asked something twice because I did not understand and he started shouting at me. I had to tell him to come down and not get angry, when I told him that he hanged up the phone on me. . I called today 12/11/2018 at 3:45 PM CST."
"Worst service ever . I lost my sim card travelling abroad when i came back i asked them to transfer my old number to the new sim card and today is probably 5th day me calling them everyday . They keep making excuses."
"Two sim cards have completly stopped working in just four months!!! no service at all, I am not even able to call customer service as I would need some sort of connection for this basic task. Absolutely unacceptable, worst experience I have ever had with a company. Do not use Lyca mobile!"
Lyca Mobile is rated 1.15 based on 149 reviews