Lyca Mobile Reviews

Lyca Mobile have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their customer service and refunds. Full Insights

3% of reviewers recommend Lyca Mobile
9PM
9PM

sales@lycamobile.com

3rd Floor, Walbrook Building, 195 Marsh Wall

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Lyca Mobile ?

"Extremely bad CS. Keep receiving messages from them and wont stop."
"Lyca Mobile is completely thieve and robbery!!!! i bought online Sim-card but they used my details to take money £25 every month without my consent. they robbed me more than £145 and i asked to refund me they said we refund £25 only still that £25 not refunded and the other money has been denied . i changed my bank so that they do not take again. please never use your bank details."
"Very nice"
"Very poor customer service. I have taken monthly S Plan. My monthly plan didnt get activated, called customer service number of times still the phone wasnt activated. I have sent series of email. When got hold of the customer executive, I have been informed that no complaint has been received. I gave reference number and i been told that the complaint hasnt been escalated. The customer service is poor, dont do call back. There is no management. Very disappointed customer. Worse mobile service company i have ever encountered."
"Lycamobile is a fraudulent company, they are criminal. Avoid them. I purchased a Lycamobile top up of £30 on the 21 of August, I got the top up. 24th of August, my account was blocked saying I cannot use the top up purchased and to contact customer service. I called customer service, they said my account was blocked because my bank applied a chargeback. I clearly explained the chargeback done by paypal was for a top up done on the 9th of August I did not receive and that a dispute was opened and Lycamobile did not respond. Also I explained that Lycamobile called me via 02071320322 at 10:40 on Thursday 9th of August with call lasting 52 sec to tell me that my topup did not go through and I have not been charged for that failed topup and will get my money back. I told the customer service agent but he told me that Lycamobile did not receive any correspondence from my bank insisting a chargeback was done. Further explanation fell on deaf ears as the agent insisted I made a chargeback. Lycamobile are criminal and fraudulent and should not be allowed to keep ripping people off. I am also taking this matter to the telecoms ombudsmen."
"1 have 15 paund banca and lycamobyle service is so rude I don't like the service"
"I ordered a new sim with a monthly plan £8 bundle that I paid for online on 8/8/18. I received the new SIM card 11/08/18 In the instructions that came with the SIM card it states I should of received a Unique PIN, but I didn't received any PIN. I never even received an email confirming my payment of £8 but the money has been taken out of my bank account. I called lyca on 11/8/18 and spoke to a gentleman who said I would receive another email with my Unique PIN within 24 hours, but still I haven't received anything?! I am unable to make calls or texts and it is vital this is sorted as soon as possible as I have 2 young children and need to be able to make calls/texts. Especially when I have paid for a service I can't even use?! I have emailed them and they are not getting back to me to resolve the issue. I will not top up the sim either as the £8 bundle I bought entitles me to unlimited calls and texts. I emailed lyca yesterday quoting my call reference and all I've had is a txt saying they will respond as soon as possible? What do I do?! Poor service from lyca. Very unhappy customer"
"Told in Italy I would get coverage in UK. I did but then started getting texts that my UK would expire. I don’t have a UK number and despite top up I have no connection. Hard to get a response from customer service. I have had to contact them several times but only 3 replies. Texts messages appear but they are in Italian and of no use."
"After registration, they even emailed a wrong no, no credit as written, ended up useless, this co is fraud"
"I had a a Lyca sim card that was used by my sister from India when she came last year. She came back to visit the UK this year so i paid £15 for a bundle of min, texts and data. She could not use the SIM as it had been inactive for 120 days so bought a different SIM with another network. I asked Lyca to refund my £15 as i was unable to use the bundle. They gave me a ref number and said I'd get refund in 2 days. Needless to say i didn't get the refund. After that i called them 6 further times and each time given assurance that i would get the refund. Each time i had to call them they never called me despite assurances. Finally today i was told that they couldn't refund as the 30 day validity of the bundle had expired!! This is atrocious customer service and I'm never gonna use this company again as they simply lie to customers about giving refund."
"Very bad during with them 5 years... last 2 years were really terrible network gone for a day or half day sometimes with no reason. Support works slow and takes up to couple of weeks to reply back... Now second day staying without network... also before that got text message there are no balance left i top up twice each £5 still couldn't order the plan for £5... in the night time the network gone completely second day staying with no internet. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND"
"Customer service. Do not get lycamobile and I will never ever use their services again. Not surprised they got 1* rating."
"Poor service, poor customer service (I have asked them how can I connect to the underground wifi and they answered that they dont provide tethering?!) with bad English pronunciation, website and app full of bugs. I have requested my PAC in order to migrate to another company and they are doing everything in their power to delay it, even though it was supposed to be done in 2h (still fighting them to get it after 24h)"
"so today I lost my sim card and called them up. I had to call them 5/6 time and wait for about 30mins and more. Then this lady called Mary picked up and she made us wait for about 15 mins. then she just hung up, this is a total bullshit. and while you wait, the service keeps saying "your call is important to us so hold etc". Well, really? DO NOT GET LYCAMOBILE. ONE DAY OR ANOTHER YOU WILL FACE A PROBLEM CUZ OF IT. AND THE CUSTOMER CARE WILL JUST TELL YOU TO WAIT AND HANG UP. BUNCH OF LIARS"
"Lyca is making money by fraud activities. DO NOT go with Lyca service at all"
"ITS TOO MUCH RUBBISH LYCAMOBILE SERVICE, ILLITERATE PEOPLE THERE."
"Appalling customer service thats if you can get someone to answer"
"Lycamobile is a fraud! I have purchased their SIM card for Florida US at the Airport when arriving. The SIM card worked just fine in Miami, but as soon as we left Miami, approx. 30 km out of the city, it started working really slow and eventually I was not able to open any page, google nor find a map I needed for my trip. The card cost me USD 69.95 and for this much money the SIM card should be working flawless, but it didn’t not even close! I eventually had to buy a new card from another provider which worked great. I am asking for a full refund and waiting for their answer. Almost all the data is still on the card. Furthermore, their customer service keeps telling me I shall ask the re-seller for a refund, but I will certainly not do that, since I am not anymore in the US AND LYCAMOBILE ARE THE ONES GUARANTEEING FOR A GOOD PERFORMANCE OF THE SIM CARD AND NOT THE RE-SELLER!"
"No coverage at all so bad."
"Bought a wrong bundle , rang right away to inform them for refund , they said it would be done , turn the data off , did all they ask, they did not provide refund, rang next day they said i have used the bundle which I didn't and refused to refund the money. Worst customer service, guys in India are not asked, it's like they are forced to be there. Please do not ever use lyca"
Lyca Mobile is rated 1.14 based on 119 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!