LV Fuel services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LV Fuel services
Read LV Fuel services Reviews
Good service,good mechanic
Very good service. Arrived when they said and removed tank and oil with no fuss and no mess. All registered for environmentally friendly removal as well. Recommended.
Very reasonable costs with a fast service turnaround - very friendly operatives and the work area was left clean and tidy - Would definitely use them again - Thank you
Very good service thank you
Came within 24 hours and provided good service
Very prompt service. Removal of Oil Tank was done efficiently leaving no mess. Would recommend this service. Very satisfied.
Great service!
I was in a situation with no heating, these guys were amazing and managed to come to me the same day as I have a 12week old child, I cant rate them highly enough, Great job thank you so much, will definitely use them again.
good service
Great company to work with
Very good and friendly. Very quick response time
The 2 representatives turned up on time and drained the excess oil and then removed the tank. All done quickly and professionally without making any mess. They cleaned the area after removing the tank. A job well done, would recommend them to my friends
Although there was some confusion about the collection date, they kept me informed of their visit and apologised for any inconvenience. They were very courteous and managed to remove my oil tank without any problems despite a rather narrow passageway from my house to the road. I was also pleased to hear that they hoped to resell my tank as it was still in good condition which meant that I was helping the environment.
Good communication, prompt same day collection and very good price.
Despite the fact, that I got the quantity completely wrong, they took away a larger quantity of oil and only charged me the price we agreed. Would recommend and use this company again.
Arrived on time, excellent service, had me up and running in 20 minutes.
Great Service... The mechanic was a TRUE GENT!! Thanks again
Quick removal, polite and no mess
The gentleman was efficient and friendly
Prompt service, very good
They arrived within the hour and were clear about everything and were quick and efficient, good service
LV Fuel services is rated 4.92 based on 225 reviews