LV Fuel services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LV Fuel services
Read LV Fuel services Reviews
Very prompt and efficient service. Would use again.
Thanks. Great.
Excellent efficient friendly helpful reliable right from 1st phone call to the tank driving away_ thank you!
The manual side of the tank replacement could not have been bettered. it was on time friendly and efficient. The administration needed nudging to issue a simple receipt which marks the whole event down one, However I would definitely use again and would recommend to any friends and acqaintances.
Very helpful, polite, kept me informed, fair price. Excellent service when the engineer came, clean, effifientcwell mannered. Will use for all my oil tank needs and highly recommend
I found LV Fuel Services on line. I had a serious water contamination issue in my heating oil tank. Ansis was most helpful in scheduling my tank cleaning service to coincide with the call out from my heating engineer. The tank technician arrived on time and wasted no time in getting on with the job. My tank was drained, filtered and re-filled with the now water free oil and I am now back up and running with my hot water and heating. First class service and highly recommended.
Excellent prompt service and helpful and friendly technician.
Quick and efficient service, and very professional. Would definitely recommend.
Overall experience was excellent! From my initial email to the end result customer service was excellent. Decommissioned a fuel tank and was expecting some mess and spillage, but they done such a tidy job that it is was barely noticeable any work had taken place. Would recommend and use again!
Very efficient and friendly
Very efficient and quick response time. Oil tank removal was completed speedily and cleanly on site.
The feet were left protruding about 2 inches above ground level. Very dangerous tripping hazard. I was unaware they had finished, they just disappeared. Thus I could not check whether job satisfactory - and it was not. Nothing has changed as at 30th May except that 2 of the metal feet have now been removed by me at my expense.
We are very sorry for this misunderstanding. Issue has been resolved and corrective actions implemented. Considering we received complain about something we did not agree to remove.
Very quick, affordable (within reason), kind and compassionate staff who made a very stressful situation manageable, overall could not have asked for a better experience bar maybe avoiding it entirely.
Lv fuels came to our house removed water from oil tank and checked tank was ok.They pumped the good kerosene back into tank and checked boiler was working. All in a very efficient manner, excellant service. Thank you.
Prompt Efficient service thank you
The young man worked very hard and and did a great job. He was very pleasant and left the site in a clean and tidy state.
After a problem getting to my property on Monday the 2 operatives arrived on time on Tuesday morning. They drained the oil tank and cut it up and removed all bits by the afternoon. A long job but efficiently carried out. They were both pleasant and hardworking. Very pleased with everything.
Prompt and efficient. Good price for oil tank removal compared to other quote received.
Great service and value compared to the market. Would strongly recommend.
Good job over the Easter holiday
LV Fuel services is rated 4.91 based on 240 reviews