LV Fuel services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LV Fuel services
Read LV Fuel services Reviews
The young man worked very hard and and did a great job. He was very pleasant and left the site in a clean and tidy state.
After a problem getting to my property on Monday the 2 operatives arrived on time on Tuesday morning. They drained the oil tank and cut it up and removed all bits by the afternoon. A long job but efficiently carried out. They were both pleasant and hardworking. Very pleased with everything.
Prompt and efficient. Good price for oil tank removal compared to other quote received.
Great service and value compared to the market. Would strongly recommend.
Good job over the Easter holiday
Very quick
Very professional and fast services, i was delighted to use the company to empty my old heating fuel tank. The team was at my place within 24 hours of my call and the operation was done swiftly.
Very swift response
The service was excellent from start to finish. Asis communicated with us all the way, he explained the service really well and come across knowledgeable and trust wordy.

We would recommend you.

Many thanks
Krisztina and Kevin Dunks
We received a first class service from LV Fuel Services. Sebastian was very professional, and made me feel comfortable from our first meeting to provide me with a quote. The work he did on installing the new tank and removing the old one was superb. He was efficient, tidy and courteous. He also seems to have super human strength. We were very impressed overall.
Really nice to deal with. Offered to beat any quote and honoured that statement. Removed old oil tank. Job done. Thank you!
Excellent service.
Very professional service, good price and pleasant staff. Recomended
Excellent service got us out of sh*t big time a pleasure to deal with thank you.
Great service
Great service would highly recommend
I purchased my item and was quickly contacted by the LV Fuel Services to arrange logistics, they delivered my item the next day. Great service by nice people, I would highly recommend LV Fuel Services!
Excellent service , quick and efficient
I knew I had driven my new, old, car, hard and fast for 9 miles before I noticed it was running very badly....I was very cross....what an idiot! I found these guys after many wrong fuel guys that were all in it together, fixing prices.
I struck gold! The best guy, on time, called 45 mins before. as agreed.
Marvellous man, no panic, felt totally confident, and HE DID THE JOB!!!!!
SO HAPPY i found them
Absolutely FIRST Class. Needed a large tank removed and it was done perfectly. The tradesman who did the work did so calmly and neatly. 100% recommendation.
I would give this company an "Excellent" if it was an option.
LV Fuel services is rated 4.92 based on 225 reviews