LV Fuel services Reviews

of reviewers recommend LV Fuel services
Read LV Fuel services Reviews
Received quote really quickly. The guys turned up on time on the day of installation and did a
a really good job, taking away my old damaged oil tank and leaving the garden tidy. Would highly recommend. Many thanks.
Thank You for Your feedback, It was pleasure to help:)
This was to remove a central heating oil tank. Overall very good and tidy. Tank and oil removed in about 3 hours. My only small issue is the filling pipe was cut before emptying it at the front of the house despite being warned about it at the beginning. Not much spillage but it could have been avoided.
Hi Malcolm,
Sorry to hear that. We always empty fuel lines before removing them. Sometimes few drops stay in the line. Kerosene evaporates, that means few hours after there was no sign of small spill you had. In case you are still having any issues please let us know.
Fantastic service and very good value; IF I ever do a silly thing like this again I would be using them. Can’t recommend them enough
First class. Prompt, efficient and very friend,y. He made sure we were comfortable.
We have used you before and if my husband makes the same mistake, will certainly use you again.
Very good service in replacing an old oil tank.
Richard does an excellent survey and advises what one requires .
Paid a deposit of about a third of the job value understandably , to get the new tank ordered .
Two weeks later it was efficiently fitted and old one taken away .
No hesitation in recommending LV fuel Services .
It was a pleasure to help. Thank you for choosing L V Fuel Services and willing to help anytime in the in the future.
Excellent efficient service.
A really simple and straight forward experience all delivered in a very quick time and good value.
They're efficient, effective and fast. A great job.
No problem, willing to help in anyway we can :)
Lovely guy who came out very quickly and sorted the problem.
Thank you for your help on a day when I was just so dumb! From my call to the removal of the fuel I was treated very kindly and it was done without fuss. Thank you.πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»πŸš˜
Excellent prompt service. LV removed two oil tanks and the remaining oil from the back garden. (There was more oil than I thought left in the tanks, but it was pumped out and dealt with.) I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to dispose of oil tanks.
Very good service really good 5 stars
Amazing service could not recommend them enough .The gentleman that came to me went all out to do everything he could for us he was extremely contentious and very professional
Many thanks for a brilliant service
Arrived quickly. Job done safely and without fuss. Very friendly guy.
The technician was very efficient and extremely helpful.
I was taken care of by Aivars on Friday after i put petrol into a diesel smart car. He was at my location within 30 minutes and he had me back on the road in another 30 minutes. He was very reassuring and i was confident with the advice that he gave me with regards to driving my car onward. I would have no hesitation in recommending him in future.
Very efficient and speedy. Would highly recommend
Quick and painless oil tank removal.
Excellent service....
Engineer was excellent and very helpful!
LV Fuel services is rated 4.92 based on 225 reviews