Luxury Tiles U.K Reviews

of reviewers recommend Luxury Tiles U.K

info@luxurytiles.co.uk

Tell us how Luxury Tiles U.K made you happy
Two stars as my order arrived on time and was as advertised, that would be fine and usually, I'd give 5 stars for that. However, in one of the tile boxes, there was an invoice and a receipt from Total Tiles to the owner of Luxury Tiles and my delivery address. Luxury Tiles charged me 150% markup. Is that legal? Probably but I felt ripped off. Be warned.
Great service and speedy delivery during the lock down, Would highly recommend. They have beautiful mosaics.
Thanks for the fast delivery during lockdown, spoken to a lady she was very friendly and helped me find the right floor tiles for my bathroom. She also helped with my measurements made it really easy for me and my builders.
I ordered some wall tiles for my kitchen they are absolutely stunning, thank you Luxury Tiles

-Rachel
really quick delivery, excellent customer service thank you guys.
Same experience as many others and I should have checked out the reviews but thought I would give them a chance. Their website looks good and I paid £30 for express delivery but nothing after 5 days and still waiting for a response - have now ordered with someone else. Deeply disappointing and can't see how they will survive with such woeful customer care. You will receive an email fairly quickly that they have been shipped but no tracking number and no callback, despite promises. Great shame but please stay well clear.
Spent 40 pound on 1-2 day delivery. Had to contact them myself to ifnd out what was happening. After 7 days of them saying they were delivering them they then said we don't normally deliver to Scotland and were incredibly rude. Then said the tiles got broke in transit which I am unsure about as this wasn't mentioned before. Told me they were cancelling my order as it was too much effort which left me without tiles and without a bathroom for a week. Absolutely disgusted at the way this was handled, unprofessional company would not recommend to anyone.
Luxury tiles went above and beyond helping me decorate my home. I contacted them with my wants and needs and the came back to me with the tiles suitable for me, once I chose what I liked t he tiles were deliveries to me within 1 day.
Really recommended.
Rude appallingly customer service from Alex
Disgusting service. Very rude, the lady and the manager Alex :).
It's a total rip off, they re sell other companies items at the same time they sell your details as well.
Never ever order from them.

I am making a formal complaint now and will put the results here.

Please message me if you also got ripped off them.
I have ordered 3 different tiles from Luxury Tiles, totalling to about 110 square meters. All tiles were beautiful and met my expectation. I was really pleased with my purchase. The customer service was excellent.
i bought a lot of tiles from these guys and was very happy with my order. They gave me a couple of boxes/square meters free of charge. I will purchase from them again.
Can`t believe luxury tiles ltd have any customers.They do not even sell there own tile range. Porcelin superstore sell for them under different names.
A bit of a sham outfit