Luxury Flowers Reviews

9 Dartmouth Place
Ranelagh
Dublin 6

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Luxury Flowers ?

"Great service and beautiful flowers. I especially liked the delivery notification system."
"I sent the flowers to my mother who has been unwell. She was thrilled with the flowers and said they were beautiful. They certainly helped her feel better! Thanks"
"I wanted to thank my hosts for their hospitality. Luxury Flowers had a large, colorful selection to choose from. The ordering process was easy, the flowers and candy were delivered as promised and my friends were well-pleased. I will use them again."
"I will not be using you again. I wanted to change the message that accompanied the flowers but was told that this was not possible as I should have phoned the day before. The day before was Sunday and nobody attends your phones on Sunday. Your web site said that I could cancel within an hour of submitting the order. I wanted to do this (and resubmit with amended message) but there was no mechanism to do so. Very disappointed."
"Beautiful flowers and reliable delivery. I placed the order from Australia and it was a quick and easy process. Thank you."
"Stunningly beautiful flowers and amazing service - thanks so much for the help with my order"
"didn't see the flowers but very good, prompt deliver"
"Flowers ordered were amazing and delivery was made mid morning, could not have been better"
"Ordering was very easy and lovely choice of flowers for every occasion. Delivery was as promised and the recipient was over the moon with the beautiful bouquet. Thank you 😊"
"Good quality and fast delivery .waiting for your offers"
"Paid close to 100 E to have flowers, chocolates and wine delivered as a 60th birthday present. Only the flowers were delivered (recipient had to sign for the package). Use this company with caution. It has proven a headache to chase up my refund. Very frustrated with the service I received!"
"Just a thank you for the amazing Arrangement you provide to my Aunt in her time of sorrow. She was lifted by them, and says 2 weeks later they are as beautiful as the day they arrived. Thanks for all the updates & tracking information . Very professional service guys. Felt like a very personal service even done over the internet."
"The flowers which were sent to my wife on Monday 03/09/2018 for our Anniversary were georgeous and the accompanying card was extra special as it had the them of our wedding on same which was not requested"
"I live in the Middle East and didnt realise many Irish florists dont deliver on a Sunday. Luckily I found Luxury Flowers last Sunday morning and had flowers delivered that afternoon ! Brilliant service at short notice and most importantly a great product. Thanks. Go raibh maith agaibh go leir"
"The Flowers wish were sent to my wife yesterday for our Anniversary were beautiful. And the card which accompanied them was extra special as the logo on the front of it was close to theme of our Wedding. They were Perfect"
"Ordered them for my mum for a sensitive and sad occasion. Wrong flowers for a completely different person delivered. Topped off by placing them in a rubbish bin full of flies when mum was not there. Disappointed is an understatement."
"I was a little hesident doing a flower delivery all the way from New Zealand to Cavern, I had never done it before. There were no problems at all, I would definitely use this company again."
"I am always apprehensive about using companies I haven’t used before, but needed have worried. The item arrived and looked exactly like the picture on the website. Stunning bouquet and the receiver was thrilled. The DPD delivery driver had a puncture that day, but was adamant to make the requested delivery day. A fabulous service that I would not hesitate in using again and again."
"I didn't want to use a big company like Interflora to send flowers to my friend in Ireland for her Birthday and happened across Luxury Flowers, I'm so pleased I chose them as she said the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! The website was easy to use and I was kept informed of their arrival. I was very happy with the service and will definitely use Luxury Flowers again - thank you so much!"
"Thank You, was fabulous."
Luxury Flowers is rated 4.43 based on 209 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!