Luxury Flowers Reviews

Dublin 6

Tell us how Luxury Flowers made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I received flowers from this company as a gift and they were incredible, so much so, I couldn’t wait for an occasion to buy them myself as a gift. They did not disappoint. Fantastic quality flowers, fresh and smell fantastic"
"Beautifully put together and delivered on-time."
"I've used LuxuryFlowers a number of times now and they've always been fantastic. Quality of the flowers is excellent and the delivery has never been late. Would absolutely recommend using them!!!"
"I use luxury flowers frequently. Their selection and arrangements are second to none. I especially like the tracking feature on the site so I know when to be home. Highly recommended"
"Efficient service Excellent quality flowers Thanks so much"
"Thoroughly professional and delivered quality fresh flowers. Very happy with the service. Jayan"
"Beautiful bouquet which was sent to my parents who were delighted with them.excellent service and I throughly recommend them and will be definitely using the service again."
"Stunning same day delivery ordered from Switzerland. I will definitely use your company again"
"My husband and I sent our son flowers on his birthday last week. He lives in Dublin and we in Iceland. Perfect delivery, beautiful flowers and everybody happy.🤗 This is the third time I use Luxury Flowers and we will definitely use them again. Ragnheidur, Iceland"
"Exceptional customer service and SUCH beautiful flowers."
"A pleasure to deal with and stunning flowers, I’d highly recommend!"
"Beautiful flowers but they died very quickly :("
"My sister celebrated her 50th birthday on Monday April 1st and I wanted her to receive a delivery of flowers, wine and chocolates. She lives outside Barna County Galway and it is difficult to locate her house. Also I'm in San Antonio Texas so I wasn't sure that the delivery would be on the birth day. However, she did receive the delivery on April 1st and so I am very happy that this happened. Its not every day one celebrates a milestone birthday. Thank you"
"I ordered the premium size but I'm not sure that's the size we got, they didn't look as big as in the photo but it is hard to tell from a photo, I just expected them to be a bit bigger but the flowers were very nice."
"Have emailed support already, but only flowers and candle arrive despite ordering caroline gift set, prosecco and chocolates were not delivered."
"Bouquet delivered was beautiful as always"
"You are one of the only flower companies that delivers to my mum's rural location and the bouquets always look amazing, thank you!"
"Flowers not delivered on mother’s day despite paying €10 for delivery and getting a notification at 7pm they had been delivered. I spoke to my mum and they had not been received. Disgraceful service. Will never use again and I want a full refund! It’s 9:15am and the phone lines are not open yet even though they claim to be open at 9am. My mother’s mobile was on the order too and she had no missed calls all day so just ridiculous!"
"Nearly 6pm on mother’s day and flowers still not delivered. There is no one available on the phone from a customer service point of view. I’m so upset that my mum hasn’t received my gesture and the day is nearly over. And I paid €10 for delivery?!? Bad service! Will not order again and neither should anyone else. If they arrive I await to see the condition of them"
"3rd time I’ve used luxury flowers, definitely recommend. My most recent delivery was in a very rural part of Leitrim so they can deliver in any part of Ireland. Flowers were in perfect condition"
"I needed an urgent delivery and they exceeded my expectations! My "go to" when ordering flowers now!"
Luxury Flowers is rated 4.42 based on 318 reviews