Luxury Flowers Reviews

Dublin 6

Tell us how Luxury Flowers made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The ordering process was really easy, the flowers looked just like in the photos and my mother loved them!"
"My daughter was delighted with her birthday bouquet. Fabulous customer service, follow-through, quick delivery, beautiful and fresh flowers. I would definitely use them again. Julie"
"I have used Luxury Flowers before and they are very helpful. However, I paid extra to have my flowers delivered before 12.30pm but they didn't arrive til 12.50pm which was disappointing."
"I was delighted with a gift of luxury flowers from my sister, so elegantly put together, she ordered from the vintage range, so beautiful and lasted. I ordered the same for a friend recently and I know she was equally thrilled. I ordered online, very easy, free a service and updates regarding delivery."
"Service that cannot be matched. The quality of the bouquets are second to none. Next day service is fantastic. Highly recommended"
"Beaut flowers - great service :-)"
"Next day delivery in Dublin is very handy and reliable - I would definitely recommend Luxury Flowers."
"The bouquet was stunning a nd the packaging etc. perfect for the type of flowers"
"Very good service. Flowers looked beautiful and were delivered very professionally (left in a safe place by the door). Would order again"
"Great service- I made a mistake and it was so easy to just email and get the right name on the card! Thanks so much guys!"
"Luxury flowers has become my go to site for all occasions. It’s brilliant for men, as we remember occasions at the minute and always need help to figure out what to send - other than red roses."
"I haven't actually seen the flowers but have it on good authority that they are beautiful Thank you Luxury Flowers...."
"I have used these guys twice to send a flower package to my sister in Ireland and I am glad to say top job. The whole process of ordering online and getting the delivery on time was as I had hoped. Will definitely be using them in the future."
"The best service ever.....thank you."
"I have sent flowers with Luxury Flowers 3 times, and have never been disappointed. I would highly recommended them."
"Easy to use website. Great options available. The flowers arrived on time and were beautiful."
"I ordered a special birthday bouquet for delivery to Dublin 5 on the actual birthday and received a rave review from the recipient the minute they arrived. Excellent service ... thanks much!"
"Quick and apt delivery, indeed. I'm impressed."
"Fantastic flowers truly delightful. Prompt timely delivery. No fuss. Thank you."
"lovely flowers, very efficient service, would recommend"
"Amazing, prompt and as advertised on their website. Will use them again. Thank you."
Luxury Flowers is rated 4.45 based on 352 reviews