Luxury Flowers Reviews

Luxury Flowers Ireland
9 Dartmouth Place
Ranelagh
Dublin 6

How would you rate Luxury Flowers ?

Mary Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Lovely flowers. Speedy service!"
Christine White
Verified Buyer
"the flowers where beautiful. Thank you"
Patrick Cullen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Arrived on time , flowers were exactly as advertised. Would recommend and use again."
Brendan Ledger
Verified Buyer
"My order was missing chocolates and prosecco. I contacted through the web submission contact form and heard nothing back. Very poor experience and won't use them again."
David Harvey
Verified Buyer
"First delivery was a disaster, half of flowers were drooping. After complaints from both myself and the person who received them, second attempt was very good. No discount though for upset and inconvenience."
Densil Fourie
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service, delivered on time and as promised. Thank you!"
Paul Downey
"reliable and fast"
Gemma Grant
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic! Would go as far to say the flowers I received looked better than the photograph. Arrived at 10am. Exceptional service."
Ann-Marie Cody
Verified Buyer
"Great service and flowers went down a treat, thank you"
Alex Zelenkovs
"excellent service !!!"
Joan Murphy
Verified Buyer
"I had greater expectations of the amount of flowers and size of flowers for the price paid."
"I previously ordered an Emily bouquet and I was not satisfied with it. I contacted customer service and their representative went above and beyond and he sent a replacement bouquet that was beautiful. The customer service that Luxury Flowers provides is great! My sister loved her flowers. Thank you!"
"The bouquet was delivered on time but it had less flowers than expected. I ordered the premium size. The Emily bouquet that is pictured above has 5 pink roses, at least 6 purple roses and three calla lilies. My sister's bouquet had 4 pink roses, NO purple roses and NO calla lilies. The bouquet had a bunch of green plants filling the bouquet instead of having the purple roses and calla lilies. This was not worth the money."
Ailse Warriner
Verified Buyer
"My 87 year old Dad was delighted with your beautiful luxury flowers bouquet for Father's Day. Thanks for the quick and prompt delivery!"
B K Bhattacharya
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. What you see is what you get, no shocks at the time of delivery. Great quality of flowers. Thank you team."
DR JAMES M SKELLY
Verified Buyer
"The flowers and the service was fabulous!"
Peter Ernest Wigand
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were easy to order online, even though I am in Reno, Nevada. The flowers were delivered the following day as promised, and were waiting in my friend's room. The very beautiful bouquet made her week."
"Ordered flowers online for Dublin 15 area. Instead of combination of yellow roses, pink gerberas and orange callas my mom received yellow roses (at least this part was right!), purple gerberas and no callas! And a different card! And it was a Delux size of a bouquet, not cheap! Very disappointed, especially since I live far from my mom. I spent a lot of time lovingly picking just the most beautiful bouquet and card for her, and got something completely different. So, not recommending anyone to order online from this company. :("
Denis Keogh
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, great selection of beautiful flowers and gifts, delivered on time, very friendly and professional."
Edmund J Dillon
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Thank you."
Luxury Flowers is rated 4.40 based on 166 reviews