Luxury Flowers Reviews

Ranelagh
Dublin 6

Tell us how Luxury Flowers made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"I ordered the premium Mulberry bouquet but the bouquet that was delivered was not as described. The bouquet included Thistle which was not included in the description and which is a flower I purposely did not choose other bouquets because they were in them. The bouquet is also missing another flower which was in the images of the Mulberry bouquet online but were not in the bouquet delivered, I do not know the name of the flower but it was one that I had admired and one of the reasons for choosing this bouquet. I was not notified of any changes to the bouquet and the bouquet which was delivered was not as ordered. I also tried to change the delivery address on the morning of the delivery date but was disappointed to be told that the address could not be changed as the flowers had already been loaded even though the new address was in the same area. I did get a call from a driver apologising for this later in the day which I appreciated but it still didn't resolve the issue. I had to pick up the flowers from the original delivery address and deliver them myself. I did mention the error in flowers delivered to the driver but he advised on contacting Luxury Flowers but I just didn't get a chance until now. The error in flowers delivered and issue with change of delivery address has made this a poor and disappointing experience. Kind Regards, Tom Grogan 087 283 4411, Order Number: LFTI-04630"
"Thank you for putting a smile on somones face today xx"
"Beautiful colours exactly as requested. A real sense of luxury. V happy customer. I'll definitely be back."
"I have ordered flowers and candle delivery for the same day! The flowers delivered next day, candle-missing! Very poor service!"
"Fantastic service beautiful flowers great value. Delivery man had trouble accessing a very difficult address but rang to let me know and again to confirm all sorted. Great service will be my go to from now on."
"We sent flowers to a friend of our's to say thanks for her support. Luxury Flowers was chosen on the strength of their on-line add which looked quite nice to us. Their selection of flowers was impressive and the price's where also good and delivery was on time. Overall I would have to say that we were very happy with the service and would gladly use the company again."
"I ordered flowers for my mum using the same day option. I ordered them before lunchtime sitting at my desk in Oman and my mum had them in her hands a couple of hours later. She had a viewing that evening as she is selling the house and she said the flowers really brought something special to the house. I'll be using these again!"
"When flowers bring tears of joy you know you choose well"
"..."
"Delivered by 1 o'clock on selected date and got an email right away. Service worked great."
"Originally I had a disappointing experience as my bouquet didn't contain the flowers it was supposed to (sunflower bouquet didn't contain sunflowers but were exchanged for yellow gerberas), but after dealing with Saoirse in customer service the matter was rectified and feeling much better about my purchase now! Thanks"
"A beautiful bouquet! All perfect and delivered on time to a house in the middle of the country. :-)"
"I sent flowers to my friend in Galway. She phoned me up the minute she got them to tell me how lovely they were!"
"Beautiful flowers, delivered on required date, very good communications. Thank you. A. Hamilton."
"Flowers were beautiful but from the website I expected them to be delivered in a vase having ordered more than the basic version (I preferred rudolph deluxe) and also was disappointed that cbristmas flowers arrived on a pale pink box which wasn’t very festive"
"I sent flowers to a number of people for Christmas using the online order service for Luxury flowers. Each person told me how lovely the flowers were and how happy they were with the selection that they received. I will be happy to use this service again."
"Great service .. I’ll definitely use them again!"
"Recreprient loved the flowers. Thank you."
"I am exceedingly please with the flowers you delivered for me to my daughter in law and so was she . She was delighted with them and posted me a picture. I think you done me proud. If needed I will certainly use you again . Well done"
"Very disappointed. I sent flowers as a birthday gift to a friend. The flowers looked lovely when the arrived but were dead within 3 days."
Luxury Flowers is rated 4.40 based on 273 reviews