Luxury Flowers Reviews

Ranelagh
Dublin 6

Tell us how Luxury Flowers made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Beautiful flowers and delivered promptly. Will use again."
"Sent flowers to a colleague as a thank you for her help. She said “it was the nicest arrangement she’d ever seen!”. I was thrilled. This is the second time I used Luxury Flowers both times I got excellent feedback. I will not go anywhere else. Excellent service, easy website and very competitive prize. My go to!!! Jo-Hanna"
"Good service"
"The flowers were lovely but I had a last minute issue and I couldn’t contact anyone either by phone, by email or by Facebook."
"Thank you si much for your service guys! Always on time, always great response and I definitely use this company again. Santa B."
"Done everything i asked for..flowers where ordered and delivered ..and they looked brilliant..thanks all involved"
"My daughter was really delighted with the flowers you sent . She said they were the most beautiful flowers she had ever received . Thankyou"
"great service"
"Quality of flowers were absolutely disgraceful and started to die a day later i will never shop here again"
"Excellent service and very helpful and friendly, I called to ensure the flowers were delivered at a certain time and they were :)"
"Flowers looked amazing , delivery was in good time , great company !!"
"They have offered a bottle of prosecco but "only off my next order" Why would i order again when the flowers weren't delivered for a funeral!! Very poor customer service - don't rely on them. They said it was courier's fault!! Sorry not good enough - they had almost a weeks notice"
"No flowers and not much of an apology. Can't even get through to them by phone."
"Fast delivery, Thank you so much."
"Beautiful bouquet delivered with no problems... Stress free!"
"Beautiful flowers, delivered on time. Great service, will be using again!"
"I was so happy with the choice of flowers available. I love unique flowers and the style and quality was fabulous. The website was simple, quick and easy to use. Great value for money in my opinion. Thank you Luxury flowers."
"Beautiful Flowers, but unfortunately they gave the wrong bear with my order. Instead of "Ben the Bear" my wife received an "It's a Boy" bear."
"Great service, beautiful flowers, they resist bery long. Thanks"
"Great service, beautiful flowers and reasonable prices. I would highly recommend Luxury Flowers!"
Luxury Flowers is rated 4.41 based on 230 reviews