Luxury Flowers Reviews

Luxury Flowers Ireland
9 Dartmouth Place
Ranelagh
Dublin 6

How would you rate Luxury Flowers ?

Tanya Hogan
Verified Buyer
"Hello Luxury Flowers, you delivered an "Emily" bouquet same day delivery to my aunt and godmother in Clonskeagh for her birthday. I ordered them from Zürich, Switzerland in the morning and she had them already in the early afternoon. She was delighted with them and phoned me straight away to tell me how beautiful they were and what a surprise she got :) I love the vintage look and natural wrapping. Thank you and have a good day, Tanya Hogan"
Daniela Amodio
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was on time. I was told from the recipient that the flowers were beautiful."
"Got flowers delivered to my mother from America with minimal fuss!"
Alex Begley
Verified Buyer
"Flowers were beautiful, service was great delivered next day. Would recommend"
Jane Carroll
Verified Buyer
"Ordered flowers from Australia for and birthday. The flowers when delivered and looked as nice as they did in the photo. My aunt who received them loved them!! Delivery was prompt and delivered to the door in a rural part of West Cork without any problems. Very happy with this service. will use again"
Zoe Heffernan
Verified Buyer
"I have already contact you by email in relation to why I was dissatisfied with my order. They were for a birthday and were not what was on your website! The delivery was fine but just let down with how the bouquet looked seeing as I paid for something as I liked the colours and type of flowers that were in it when that is not what my mother received and even she noticed it."
N E Mcneilis
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service, beautiful flowers"
Mle Sara Nelson
Verified Buyer
"The person who recieved the flowers was happy, so I'm happy!"
Dunia Tavormina
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much Luxury Flowers, I could not be happier with the flowers I ordered, beautiful arrangement and delivered right on time. I will definitely order from you again😊"
Amanda Doylr
Verified Buyer
"The first time I have bought flowers from a photo on a website and they actually arrived looking exactly as per the photo."
Yvonne Le Quement
"Beautiful bouquet!"
Sinead Scott
Verified Buyer
"Had flowers delivered for my sisters birthday, she commented on how nice the bunch was - and sent on a picture. They were beautifully arranged, very happy with the service"
Mala Sennik
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were absolutely beautiful and fresh. My daughter loved her birthday bouquet and message!"
Janet Duke
Verified Buyer
"The flowers were excellent value, they were fresh, colourful and well presented. They were sent as a birthday gift and my sister-in-law was delighted with them."
Michelle Doyle
Verified Buyer
"Was very pleased with the flowers we bought. They looked exactly like the picture. We got the middle size which was a great size and great quality flowers. I will definitely be using them again."
Ragnheiður Thorarinsdottir
Verified Buyer
"I newly sent my son a birthday greeting: flowers, chocolate and "Champagne" from Iceland to Ireland and used the service by Luxury Flowers. I´m very pleased with the company, how quickly the beautiful flowers were delivered and without any problems. And the website is good and it is easy to order through it. I can´t wait until next month when my doughter in law has her birthday to send a new bucket! Thank you all! Ragnheidur Iceland"
Gary Keegan
Verified Buyer
"Great service, value for money and super quality flowers, my wife was delighted with both her Birthday and our Annerversary flowers. I would have no problem recommending luxury flowers, keep up the good work and great product guys."
Kate Logue
Verified Buyer
"I recently used Luxury Flowers and they where brilliant, the ordering process was quick and easy. My Mum loved her flowers. Thanks"
Ciara Madigan
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service flowers matched the description on the site and delivery was prompt thank you"
Martin Barciela
Verified Buyer
"All was as expected...excellent."
Luxury Flowers is rated 4.41 based on 143 reviews