Lux.Fortune Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lux.Fortune
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Lux.Fortune Reviews
I have been investing with Lux.Fortune for the past two years and can honestly say that I have received consistent updates, trustworthy advice and nothing but the absolute highest level of customer service.
Working with Simeon has been effortless. A seamless process from beginning to end, I’m very grateful for his patience and professionalism and look forward to working with him more in the future
Simon is a very good mentor, he has helped me a lot in understanding everything got to do with the trading and how it works! At the beginning I wasn’t sure about the whole trading situation as I’ve had a risky experience in the past but from speaking to Simon, I gained his trust and believed I wouldn’t be let down and I’m glad I took the opportunity to let him manage my account and he’s been nothing but successful! He also keeps me updated every Friday which I find is also very helpful!
Have only know Simone for short time but have learn a lot from him. His a good mentor and which his going too be very successful at what he does. Am going to keep in contact with him so I can lean more and also grow.
Simeon has been very helpful this far in breaking everything down so I understand as I'm going. Very good mentor.
Sim is trading for me and I’m very happy with his service! It’s a great way to earn some passive income. And he updates me every Friday on my account and how the week has gone. Also the trading platform that he uses is very good. Thank you Lux.Fortune
Started with Sim one year ago. He has been amazing from day one, always follows up, keep in touch and Give daily and Weekly reports. Amazing guy who i truly reccomend 100% for his Professionalism, kindness and honesty!!
Excellent service, excellent communication and Results are consistent great service all round will be recommending
Polite, informative, articulate and inspirational. The future is optimistic being a member of Lux.
Very transparent service which is rare to find nowadays, it’s been a pleasure.
Very transparent company and Sim is always on hand to answer any questions and give all the support he can give. Genuinely profitable and a great way to invest.
This service is really commendable! Also, I really appreciate how transparent and honest Sim is. Can definitely trust him with your money!
If you really are aware of the trading game, then simply said Sim is transparent, realistic and consistent.
I knew sim before joining lux fortune from a previous trading company, and I’m happy to see the same consistency in service and results. I’m please to be able to have the opportunity to trade with LUX fortune and also develop myself as an independent trader.
Very quick and easy. Always there 24/7 to answer anything you want to know, instantly. Would highly recommend
Very professional mentoring program and always positive energy, reachable at any hour. I would recommend Lux.Fortune to any beginner trader who doesn’t have the experience in trading just like I didn’t. I personally couldn’t be more satisfied with the way Sim and his team works!
I was hesitant at first with trading in general as I never understood how it worked. Lux. Fortune was confident they could not only change my prospective but they could off the support I needed to better myself within the market. I’m sure as they grow people will pass on the same message.
When choosing a mentoring programme i was very confused as there are so many courses available. After speaking with sim i was feeling confident and after starting the course i was not disappointed. Sim and his team have been there for me every step of the way 24/7 helping me understand and improve my trades and i am very happy with the service i have received. The level of patience and professionalism from sim and his team is how it should be and i would highly recommend their service to anyone who is looking to join a mentoring programme.
I have been with Sim for quite a while now and it has been nothing but positives, i have had more wins than losses and Sim has helped me endlessly to save and progress making extra money better than any banks or brokers Highly recommend
Working with Lux Fortune has added unlimited value to my portfolio. Everything from the start has been transparent, professional, and tailored to fit each investor's needs. Communication is on a personal level and available 24/7. Highly recommend to any investor looking to add solid growth to their portfolio.
Lux.Fortune is rated 4.91 based on 34 reviews