LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL Reviews

5-7 Downshire Place

Tell us how LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL made you happy
Fast delivery
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Would definitely recommend 100%
Fantastic service, super fast delivery and best price online
Excellent price, rapid delivery & great communication. I will definitely use Lunnyes again and avoid the major high street retailers who failed to deliver on price & availability.
Very pleased with Lunneys. Best price out there for my Dyson, and delivered very quickly and securely wrapped.
Bought my Dyson from here as slightly cheaper. Quick delivery, easy to track. Had to change date but easy to do. Product fabulous. Would use again.
Ordered a handheld Dyson which was slightly cheaper than anywhere else and also the service was brilliant. I think I received it in about 2 days from ordering so all in all very pleased.
Marvellous service. Only price reduction on a Dyson in the UK and in my house within three days. I can recommend Lunney’s fully on the basis of this sale.
Quick, good communication, great price
excellent service excellent item arrived on time answered all my questions you can't go wrong
Product hasn’t been opened yet as it is a Christmas present but the delivery was very fast which was great.
Fantastic, efficient and extremely cost-effective service from Lunneys. The item I purchased; a Nespresso Virtuo Plus with Aerocinno, was the cheapest anywhere I could find after all stock sold out via Nespresso directly. Very fast shipping. I've enjoyed 3 scrumptious coffees so far. Keep up the good work Lunneys!
Easy, quick and great value.
Product at an excellent price & a fast, efficient service- what more can you ask for?
Excellent response & service ! Thoroughly recommend them...
Excellent service, item was dispatched promptly without delay
Ordered dyson cylinder and it arrived very quickly the price couldn’t be beaten even with Black Friday deals elsewhere 😊
Was delivered quickly and good communication. The iron was cheaper here than anywhere else I had found. Would highly recommend Lunneys.
Great product great price
Very nice done, great discount price
LUNNEYS ELECTRICAL is rated 4.94 based on 3,344 reviews