LumberJack Shop Reviews

Read LumberJack Shop Reviews

sales@lumberjackshop.co.uk

JB Lumber Jack Wood Flooring Ltd

Tell us how LumberJack Shop made you happy
Jacek & his team did a fantastic job of our wood flooring . The work was carried out with minimal disruption & when they had finished the rooms were left spotless they took away the old carpets that they had lifted for the new floor . I would highly recommend for all wood flooring works they are great tradesmen who take pride in their work .
Our oak floor had been down for 15 years with a family of 6 wear and tear. What a beautiful job its better than new . The skirting boards were masked , the floors sanded and reoiled . and best of all no mess. we would highly recommended LumberJack to anyone.
Jac and his colleague were a delight to have in our home. The dates for the delivery of the flooring and the installation dates were met - not always the case at this time with Covid-19 isolations. They worked hard and kept disruption, dust and dirt to a minimum. They neatly cut the flooring and skirting boards to meet the dimensions in the room and thus we have a very neat and tidy installation. We are very pleased.
Really nice work and really friendly and flexible. Thank you!
We cannot fault the service provided by Jack and his team from initial contact to completion of the work. We are delighted with our new parquet floor. The wood used is superb and the quality of installation is outstanding. It has completely transformed the look and feel of our house - and we anticipate it will get even better with age. Thank you so much.
I can't fault the service or the result. They completed a bedroom, hall and stairs quickly and professionally. All the undercutting has been done well and its transformed the areas. I fully recommend them.
Absolutely thrilled with the work on our large 80m2 living room floor. We took a long time from original quote to actual work done due to a water damaged area, but once all was fixed, Jacek was efficient, diligent and quick - and the workmanship and finished "product" exactly what we liked. Nice finish, too, with the new skirtings. Thanks for your patience and great work! We love it to bits!
Really excellent job from the guys, who were very professional and respectful. They were doing our hall and stairs but worked really hard to keep things clean and tidy so we could carry on living in the house. The results were well beyond our expectations - one old floor completely restored, and a lovely new oak floor on our stairs and landing. Great attention to detail, and they even put a floor in our cupboard and dealt with a lot of other unexpected things that weren't in the quote to start with. We were really happy with them and would certainly book them again in the future.
Excellent. From start to finish. The team just got straight onto the job no messing.
So pleased with our floor, it looks brand new. The guys from Lumberjack were incredible - very clean and tidy throughout the job, great attention to detail and very quick. Would definitely recommend them.
Great service, professional, helpful and left the house clean as a whistle. Floors look amazing
Beautiful finished product, installed on schedule and without fuss. They were straight forward, courteous, and even cleaned up well!
Beautiful job. Love my renewed floor.
Floor replacement Jack found the issue of a leaking pipe and offered some good advice to check with my house insurance. He gave me an itemised quote which was accepted, supplied high quality flooring and did an excellent job on installing, was very courteous and also came on the date and time in the diary. I'd recommend him.
Absolutely fantastic From start to finish Jack and his partner were superb So impressed Brilliant
Very happy, would definitely recommend LumberJack to my family and friends.
Excellent experience. Jack has been fantastic and we are delighted with our floor.
Very clean treatment of my hardwood floor. I have had this done twice previously by other contractors and both other times, dust had escaped from the room to much of the rest of the house. That was not the case this time. Very clean treatment of my floor and it looks great.
Very happy with the quality of the work and would happily describe it as craftsmanship. Attention to detail, tidy and as promised .
Arrived on time and did an excellent job. Didn't need any supervision and cleaned up after himself. I can recommend Jack to anyone one wanting a professional job. We had to wait a couple of months for a booking, but it was worth the wait.
LumberJack Shop is rated 4.95 based on 21 reviews