Lullabuy.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lullabuy.co.uk
Read Lullabuy.co.uk Reviews

About Lullabuy.co.uk:

Lullabuy is an online store dedicated to discovering stylish and modern products for kids and the home .

Since our online store opened in May 2012 we have scoured the globe to offer customers a unique collection of children’s products that parents can enjoy displaying in their home. We have a passion for discovering stylish products and love to support other small businesses gifted in kids design.

We have met many fantastic people on our journey and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this special time in our customer’s lives. Lullabuy are committed not only to providing modern kids products you will love in your home but are also committed to the importance of a great customer service, because we love what we do

customerservices@lullabuy.co.uk

38 Norton Road
Wembley
Middlesex
, ,

Tell us how Lullabuy.co.uk made you happy
A very efficient service. The item I wanted was not in stock. Lullabuy kept in touch with me and advised when item was available. Order processed and item delivered safely on time. Efficient and exactly what is required for an online order.
Mr Maria Miffy First Light Rabbit Lamp - we absolutely love MIffy and this light is perfect for my grandaughter's nursery. Just the right size and cuddly. Like the fact that it can be recharged, so no hanging wires. Item was well packaged and arrived very promptly, would definitely buy from Lullabuy again.
Super service I was kept informed from purchase to delivery, which was pretty quick and Free !!
Excellent
Thanks Cathy - Great to hear you're happy with your purchase!
I’m delighted with the light. We have one of a different design which is very popular with our grandson.
Thank you for leaving us a positive review Margaret :)
Excellent prices, delivered safely and promptly.
Thanks for the positive review Alun! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thanks, Pranjal
Toys arrived and were of good quality
Thank you for the positive review Janna! I'm glad you liked the toys :)
Great communication, delivery speed and quality of wooden toys. My grabndchildren loved them all.
Thanks so much for the lovely review, Naomi! I'm glad you liked our products and the service offered.
Only place we could find the product we wanted in stock. Good communication from order to delivery. No issues & would happily use Lullabuy again.
Peter, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy we managed to have exactly what you were looking for and that we could meet your expectations. Thanks, Pranjal
Beautiful product, fast shipment, excellent customer service. Thank you
Thanks for the positive review Anett!
Overall shopping experience with Lullabuy was excellent. Customer service was great. I received a quick and personalised response. Will definitely purchase products from this business again.
Thank you for taking the time to drop us a positive review! I'm glad to hear you liked our service :)
Purchased two beautiful wooden toys for my great nephew and a lovely little wooden penguin for myself. Everything arrived well packaged and in good time. Will definitely use company again.
Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review about us! I'm happy to hear you liked the items and service.
Excellent service . High quality product made to withstand toddler experience It’s colours and style are innovative and exciting for a little one The product came packaged in a good quality box with a canvas bag for easy carrying Our 2 year old granddaughter loves it
Lullabuy.co.uk 5 star review on 11th January 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a lovely review. We are over the moon by it :)
Amazing products
Thanks Joana :)
We bought the Henrik Dino head and wanted to pay a bit more to get better quality,it did not disappoint! Came incredibly quickly,well packaged and looks absolutely fabulous up on my little boys wall
Glad to hear you're happy with your purchase of one of our animal trophy heads and our services :)
I ordered and received items. This is exactly what I have come to expect from a shop and therefore this was an entirely expected experience.
Fab! Thanks so much Alex for taking the time to leave a positive review. Glad we were able to deliver :)
Great service and super fast delivery. Was looking for a particular rocking chair to be delivered and Lullabuy delivered where others failed, at a very competitive price.
Over the moon by your lovely positive review - Means a lot!! :)
Easy, quick ordering process. Extremelly happy with the Miffy First Light Rabbit Lamp we have bought for our little one.
Super! Hope she loves her Miffy lamp for many years :)
Great product and great service!
Thanks for the lovely feedback :)
Very efficient service and just the quality product I was looking for.
Thanks for the positive review Hannah d'Angelo - Much appreciated!
Lullabuy.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 66 reviews