Lullabuy.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lullabuy.co.uk
Read Lullabuy.co.uk Reviews

About Lullabuy.co.uk:

Lullabuy is an online store dedicated to discovering stylish and modern products for kids and the home .

Since our online store opened in May 2012 we have scoured the globe to offer customers a unique collection of children’s products that parents can enjoy displaying in their home. We have a passion for discovering stylish products and love to support other small businesses gifted in kids design.

We have met many fantastic people on our journey and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this special time in our customer’s lives. Lullabuy are committed not only to providing modern kids products you will love in your home but are also committed to the importance of a great customer service, because we love what we do

customerservices@lullabuy.co.uk

38 Norton Road
Wembley
Middlesex

Tell us how Lullabuy.co.uk made you happy
I bought a present for my grandson at Christmas and am sick of being asked to write favourable reviews. He hasn’t opened it yet obviously, but in order to have a hassle free experience after purchase, buy somewhere else.
Hi Mr J McLaughlin

Firstly, my apologies for the numerous review emails request you may be receiving from all retailers.

However, at Lullabuy we actually look at reviews to help us see where we can improve and find out what customers like or dislike, whether its the our customer service, products or delivery service. We are a small business so feedback is very important to us.

I have looked into your order and I see it was delivered within 2 working days during what was an extremely busy period.

Nevertheless, I hope your grandson liked his Christmas present :-)

Take Care,