Lullabuy.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lullabuy.co.uk
Read Lullabuy.co.uk Reviews

About Lullabuy.co.uk:

Lullabuy is an online store dedicated to discovering stylish and modern products for kids and the home .

Since our online store opened in May 2012 we have scoured the globe to offer customers a unique collection of children’s products that parents can enjoy displaying in their home. We have a passion for discovering stylish products and love to support other small businesses gifted in kids design.

We have met many fantastic people on our journey and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of this special time in our customer’s lives. Lullabuy are committed not only to providing modern kids products you will love in your home but are also committed to the importance of a great customer service, because we love what we do

customerservices@lullabuy.co.uk

38 Norton Road
Wembley
Middlesex

Tell us how Lullabuy.co.uk made you happy
Fantastic product and even included a special note for my friend with the delivery at request. Thank you, the forest blanket was the perfect new baby gift.
I have bought 6 trophy heads in total, the last three I purchased were out of stock for a while, I contacted the company and they said they would let me know when they came back in stock. True to their word the minute each individual head came back in stock they messaged me, excellent communication and customer service, the delivery was quick and efficient too. I would highly recommend to shop here!
Very good company, excellent product and service. Well done, wish you every success for the future.
Superb service. Fast delivery and a beautiful Japanese wooden (t-lab) bunny gift for my granddaughter.
Easy, and professional. It makes you buy more
All good! The price was better than elsewhere and with super quick delivery. Very pleased. Thank you.
Great experience, delivered quickly and loved the bouncer! Thank you
Thank you Krissy for your kind review - I'm glad you loved the bouncer!
really happy with the product and service, thank you
Fantastic to hear! Thank you so much for the feedback :)
Really interesting choice of stuff for kids. Can find things here, that are really thought out.
Thank you! I'm glad you like our selection of products :)
Lovely website, great range of products, and delivery was quick with good communication
Thank you Becky for taking the time to write us a lovely review. I'm over the moon with your kind words, much appreciated :)
My Kids loved the Rainbow Wall carpet
Glad to hear they liked it - They are pretty awesome and so well made :)
Fantastic service package arrived damaged but the light was so well packed there was no damage, great personnel touches within the parcel Well done
Thank you so much for your kind words and my apologies for the damaged caused to your order during transit. We always try to safely package orders to help eliminate damages and glad your light was untouched.
Awesome stuff and great customer service.
Wonderful products promptly delivered
That's great to here. Thank you so much for your order :)
Beautifully presented online, extremely professional and friendly website. Wonderful variety of positively lovely things to choose from. Forward thinking, investment purchases that can be passed on for Families to share. Delightful! Thank you for all you're kind assistance, much valued, very helpful.
Hi Kirsten, Thank you so much for your lovely comments and positive feedback. We are always looking to improve and exceed customer service but great to know we are doing something well. Take Care, Pranjal
Absolutely delighted with the elephant head. Excellent quality and very prompt delivery. Would definite use this company again.
Thanks Pam for your lovely positive review and I'm glad you like the elephant trophy head :)
Great customer service, good at responding to emails ,very polite & helpful . Delighted with my purchase.
Thank you for your lovely comment and glad you liked your purchase :)
Just fav, no complaints!
Thank you so much for your kind review
Fast delivery!
Thank you so much for your positive review! Much appreciated
Great brands, good pricing, fast delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to post us a positive review :)
Lullabuy.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews