https://lukmall.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://lukmall.com/

Tell us how https://lukmall.com/ made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
“They charged upfront for the orders as they don’t provide cash on delivery option and now it’s 2th month till now I haven’t received the order nor refund when every I contact them they reply the following; Hi Would u like to exchange to a $21 coupon?
They charged upfront for the orders as they don’t provide cash on delivery option and now it’s 4th month till now I haven’t received the order nor refund when every I contact them they reply the following “ Dear friend,Sorry for the inconvenience.2019 Men Fashion Business Dress Formal Lace up Shoes - Brown / 9.5 (x1) Your last package was lost because of logistics problem. How about we resend a new pair,and now we will ship them out and you will receive within 7~15 working days. Is it ok? Kindly don’t place any order with LUKMALL as these guys are cheaters.
Dont be fooled by the American flags at the top of the page there Chinees, i bought 2 phone cases for $40 because they looked so good in the pictures and what i got didnt look like pic it looked like cheep plastic rubbish 1 didnt fit and the other 1 looked so nasty i through it away without even trying it. Dont waste your time or money buying anything from this company and delivery was a couple of weeks.
I order phone case as per order #27659 after waiting anxiously the excitement was scrapped in the bin as I recieved gold coloured item. When contacted customer support it is completely a joke they trying to win an argument without admitting their mistake, I even send the photo of the item I recieved and they are telling me that the item i received is correct gold colour and the case is rose like really? They sound so dumb its unbelievable. I even sent them the screenshot for the email it shows red colour with rose name as per company website but they willing to play dumb for past 2 weeks. Issue still ongoing and I won't chase more just informing you guys be careful they really are stupid. No apologies or offer to replace the correct item at all.
https://lukmall.com/ is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews