Lufthansa UK Reviews

3PM

Categories:
Travel
Flights

How would you rate Lufthansa UK ?

"I once held Lufthansa status because I travelled a lot with them but customer service & quality went down considerably and I only fly LH these days if there's no other convenient option in terms of route. Having said that, even with the few flights every year now I seem to encounter issues with pretty much every flight. When you contact customer service it takes about 3 - 4 months to hear back from them. And even then you feel they just want to brush you off as quickly as possible even though they messed up in the first place. I haven't even received the final compensation from the previous flight cancellation, I have already submitted my next one. And I'm not expecting any answer for at least 3 months. Sad, really. On top of that I made a mistake by sending the wrong compensation details (mix up with my different account numbers and sort codes) and I contacted them asking for help to retrieve my compensation. Zero interest to help me out. Not sure why I expected help when I screwed up when they barely bother assisting you when they screw up. As a customer of LH for many years I have never felt appreciated. I'm just a cash machine for them. It is a terrible company. Just go on Twitter and search all the issues they are causing their customers or read through the reviews here and see for yourself. If you can book a different airline, do so. Avoid Lufthansa."
Lufthansa UK is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!