Lufthansa UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Lufthansa UK
05AM
5AM

About Lufthansa UK: Lufthansa is one of the world’s leading airlines and serves more than 410 destinations in over 100 countries. More than 70 million passengers place their trust in Lufthansa every year. They can expect the highest standards of quality, reliability and safety. Being a founding member of the Star Alliance Group, the world’s biggest airline alliance, Lufthansa can offer an extensive network around the world. Customers can also benefit from Europe’s largest frequent flyer program Miles & More. Online bookings on lufthansa.com include Miles & More miles, all inclusive fares and complimentary food and beverage service on board. Become a partner of Lufthansa now.

Categories:
Travel
Flights

Tell us how Lufthansa UK made you happy

"I once held Lufthansa status because I travelled a lot with them but customer service & quality went down considerably and I only fly LH these days if there's no other convenient option in terms of route. Having said that, even with the few flights every year now I seem to encounter issues with pretty much every flight. When you contact customer service it takes about 3 - 4 months to hear back from them. And even then you feel they just want to brush you off as quickly as possible even though they messed up in the first place. I haven't even received the final compensation from the previous flight cancellation, I have already submitted my next one. And I'm not expecting any answer for at least 3 months. Sad, really. On top of that I made a mistake by sending the wrong compensation details (mix up with my different account numbers and sort codes) and I contacted them asking for help to retrieve my compensation. Zero interest to help me out. Not sure why I expected help when I screwed up when they barely bother assisting you when they screw up. As a customer of LH for many years I have never felt appreciated. I'm just a cash machine for them. It is a terrible company. Just go on Twitter and search all the issues they are causing their customers or read through the reviews here and see for yourself. If you can book a different airline, do so. Avoid Lufthansa."
Are you Lufthansa UK? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Lufthansa UK receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
Lufthansa UK is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews