Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Excellent friendly and prompt service.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It means such a lot to us here at Lucy Cobb. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Lucy x
Excellent customer service. Delighted with my trousers. I'm now considering ordering a jacket. Quality fashion x
Excellent service
Delighted to find a scarce skirt (!) was straightforward and very prompt fast service, thank you.
Excellent service & easy to make returns.
Great Buy from a specialist retailer
This really is a great shop to deal with. I love the regular Instagram posts and my most recent purchase was dealt with so quickly. I ordered a size too small so had to return it and the next size up was out again to me within a day or two.
Normally use the online service which is fast, reliable and efficient but recently visited the shop in Uppermill. A lovely experience staff are welcoming, friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Will definitely be back.
My items were dispatched very quickly and they arrived safely, promptly and well wrapped without using excess packaging materials. I have ordered twice now. I also like the fact that the website gives extra guidance re. sizing eg big sizing so perhaps order a size less than usual.
Excellent service. Always really pleased with everything. I have had a lot of Robell trousers and have never been disappointed.
Delivery of item was very prompt, great customer service
Excellent service as always. Thanks ladies
Orders a gift voucher as a present for a friend , it arrived promptly packaged lovely in a silver envelope with a black bow ties around it will definitely use Lucy Cobb again
Placed 2 separate orders with Lucy Cobb & was utterly delighted with speed, quality & professionalism of this service. Discovered the boutique is in Uppermill - a lovely place - so plan to also visit in person. Will now use Lucy Cobb regularly, would strongly recommend.
Excellent service
If you're looking for great value, great choice and fantastic service then I would definitely recommend Lucy Cobb. I've made many purchases always get the same fabulous service. I look forward to my parcel arriving in NYC and get many wonderful comments on the clothes from friends and strangers alike. I'm so pleased that they've been able to open their doors once again and I hope to visit in person when I'm back in the UK. Thank you, lovely ladies.
Excellent service. Many thanks.
Very good product & great service
Amazing customer service as always. The items I ordered came very quickly and are gorgeous. The orange happy jacket is so lovely. Thank you once again Lucy Cobb.
Excellent service and very prompt delivery. I can thoroughly recommend Lucy Cobb PP
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.94 based on 2,766 reviews