Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

Clear website, great choice
Speedy service
Great products
Lovely to hear Vicky. Thank you so much. Lucy x
Fabulous Rubell jacquard trousers arrived in the speed of light from Lucy Cobb but sadly again they just don't fit. Not Lucy Cobb's fault its Rubell who has their products manufactured In Bulgaria! They are just not consistent. I have two pairs that fit a dream bought last year, but these pair are going back sadly.
Excellent service
Excellent delivery service and very helpful descriptions of Rodell trousers on the website. Makes it easy to choose the right size and fit.
Thank you so much. Lucy x
Good fit, comfortable, easy to wash and wear, material moves to body shape
Thank you so much. Lucy x
I was recommended to Lucy Cobb by my sis. I ordered the pink star top and I’m really pleased with the quality, style and fit. From online ordering and fast delivery everything has been fab.
Thank you Lucy, I’ll definitely be making more purchases soon.
Pamela W
Brilliant. Thank you so much. Lucy x
Love my Lucy Cobb purchases. Ordered for the first time on a late saturday morning and it was delivered monday morning! Products were true to picture, description and advisorys. Love how they video, model and picture the clothing on the team so you can see how the item truly wears. I now follow their facebook page daily for new arrivals! Lovely boutique.
Awh fab!! Thank you so much. Lucy x
Excellent and speedy service.
Thank you so much. Lucy x
Ordered a couple of different styles and sizes in Robell trousers and the staff took the time to call to check I wanted different sizes. Delivery was very quick and all in all I thought the service was wonderful. Very refreshing, keep up the good work.

Bet Jarvie
Elizabeth thank you very much. Lucy x
Excellent web site. Fast delivery. I will definitely buy again on line though I plan to visit the shop sometime! Thank you.
Thank you Ruth. Lucy x
I am very pleased to have found Lucy Cobb Ltd as I have several pairs of Robell trousers & found their service to be excellent. Their website was easy to use, quick turnaround & free post & packing.
Thank you so much Joy that is lovely. Lucy x
Excellent service from the Lucy Cobb team .Lovely range of Robell trousers to choose from. Couldn’t believe how quickly they were dispatched and received. I will definitely order again . Thank you all .
Thank you so much Anne. Lucy x
Excellent service from order to delivery. Shirt beautifully wrapped.
Thank you Kathryn, enjoy wearing your shirt. Lucy x
Prompt service and delivery. Information regarding the size and fit of the various styles of Robell trousers was very useful resulting in the purchase of the perfect fit. Wish other companies adopted this style of fitting guidelines. Highly recommend this retailer.
Brenda thank you for your lovely review, we do try and share as much information as we can. Lucy x
Love their trousers!
Thank you so much. Lucy x
Ordered a dress online, so quick and easy to do, constant updates and arrived within 2 days ... brilliant ! Ps and the dress was gorgeous ! 💗
Thank you so much. Lucy x
Excellent service. Super fast delivery. One of the best I like e stores I have ever used.
Awh lovely to hear that Jane ... Thank you so much. Lucy x
Excellent fast and efficient service
Thank you Natalie. Lucy x
Thank you very much. Lucy x
Easy online order process and super quick delivery.
The items were good quality and fit well. I will definitely be back for more xx
Thank you Laura. Lucy x
Some of the items of clothing are very see-through which personally I’m not keen on. The delivery service has been brilliant and I have been impressed with the garments I have kept.
Thanks Sara. I swear by M&S nude underslips. I have them in a variety of lengths. They are worth getting as they solve the see-through issue. Would definitely recommend them and they are cool in thr summer . Lucy x
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,053 reviews