Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

About Lucy Cobb Ltd:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

I have ordered on various occasions and have been very delighted with the quick and efficient delivery
Thank you Susan. Lucy x
Long may you continue to supply my favourite trousers. Delivery is always very prompt.
Thank you. Lucy x
Myself, family and friends have frequented this fabulous boutique for many years. At the moment it is so difficult to ‘shop’ as we used to. However the online service is brilliant, loads of choices and as usual great quality. Please keep supporting Lucy and her amazing team, we do not want to lose them xx
Thank you very much Julie. Lucy x
Amazing and professional service from Lucy and her team as always 🥰 xx
Thanks so much Lisa. Lucy x
Really pleased with my purchase of Robell trousers. Delivery was very prompt and website has lots of choice. I am sure I will return for my next purchase
Thank you Connie. Lucy x
Good quality garments and fits well
Thank you. Lucy x
I love robell trousers and Lucy Cobb have an extensive range. Excellent service.jane.x
Thank you Jane. Lucy x
Order arrived very quickly after being ordered.
Thank you. Lucy x
Love Robell trousers . Lucy Cobb have a brilliant selection . Service is excellent, quick & efficient
Thank you Gillian. Lucy x
Parcel arrived promptly, unfortunately jeans were too small! Wish I lived near this lovely shop.

Norma
Thank you. Lucy x
This was my first order with Lucy Cobb, very impressed with the clothes, fast delivery and beautifully packaged. I will be ordering again very soon.
Thank you Anita, that's lovely to hear. Lucy x
Prompt delivery and reliable but not the best website for Robell trousers. There are other websites much easier to follow re. different styles & colours. I love Robell trousers, though the needlecord ones seem quite baggy this year in the leg
Carrie. Thanks for the feedback. We take all feedback seriously and I’m really interested to understand why you dont find our website easy to use. Would i be abke to contact you to get some more information okease. Regarding the cords they havent changed the fit or fabric. We sell lots of them im unsure what to say really as i didnt find that at all and havent had any other feedback along those lines. . Kind regards. Lucy.
Delighted with the product and very impressed with the prompt delivery and helpful service with assessing size required.
Thank you Flick. Lucy x
I have purchased several items from LC over the years and have always been pleased. Most recently I have been ordering on line due to not being able to travel to the shop and have been pleased with how quick the items are delivered. Love waiting to view the new items arriving regularly
Thank you Leonie. Lucy x
Beautiful boutique, beautiful clothes, never come out empty handed. Best shopping experience you could have, with very helpful staff (Lucy’s Cobbetts)
Thank you so much Rebecca, I have passed your review onto the Cobbetts. Lucy x
Loving the service at Lucy cobb
Thank you Natalie. Lucy x
Excellent service and delivery was very quick. Unfortunately the item wasn't for me but again excellent service to refund. Would certainly order again.
Thank you Joanne. Lucy x
Efficient, courteous, 100% helpful by email and ‘phone. Trousers, jumpers and jeans superb quality. And colours exactly as shown. Home deliveries excellent timing. Ladies: you only need this one shop.
Regards. Sandie, Marlow.
Thank you so much Sandie that means a lot. Lucy x
The website was easy to negotiate and the item arrived very quickly. The Robell trousers are really well-fitting and I appreciate the fact that there was no delivery charge. I have also had experience of returning something and was very pleased with the prompt respose.
Thank you Jean. Lucy x
My lovely Robell trousers arrived in good time and good order. P&P to the Republic of Ireland was very reasonable. Would happily use Lucy Cobb Ltd again.
Thanks so much Ann. Lucy x