Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Great speedy service.
Excellent service as always. Love all 3 purchases
I ordered trousers online and they arrived within two days, properly packaged and efficiently delivered.
Great speedy service and delivery as always
Delivery was fast. Unfortunately the wrong size. Exchanged immediately with I problems
Lovely company with great clothing selections. Excellent service.
very prompt delivery of Robell trousers
My experience of Lucy Cobb online has been great. I got my order quickly and returns were handled just as quickly. The pricing is competitive and good to find an independent store with lovely clothes.
Lucy Cobb wrapped it beautifully and it arrived pronto.....i'm very pleased and would use Lucy Cobb again for sure.
Very prompt service,item exactly as expected.
Lovely shop and really enjoy the videos at the moment. Customer service excellent. Staff very helpful.
I always buy my Robell trousers and jeans from Lucy Cobb, the service is exemplary. From beautifully packaged clothing a fast and efficient service and the price.
excellent quality and a very reasonable price. Delivered really quickly. Thank you
I always used to go in Lucy’s and buy clothes before the pandemic so been shopping online the last year. Always great products and a bit different . I must have about 50 items in my wardrobe from here.
Good quality excellent service.first time I have ordered on line..no prob will do again.
I have bought many great items from Lucy Cobb over the last few years and they have all been amazing quality, fitted perfectly and very different from what my local stores stock. Whenever I wear clothes from Lucy Cobb I always receive compliments. I am also incredibly impressed by the speed at which they arrive. Highly recommend buying from Lucy Cobb.
Excellent service. I have bought a few pairs of Robell trousers from Lucy Cobb and orders are always sent quickly.
A very efficient and quick service when I ordered my clothing.Thank you
Great service as always, live local so prefer to visit but have ordered a few times online during lockdown, delivery is so quick. Ordered the leather effect dress in the sale and its lovely!
The service provided was excellent, a speedy processing and delivery of my order.
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.93 based on 2,622 reviews