Lucy Cobb Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb
Read Lucy Cobb Reviews

About Lucy Cobb:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

33 High Street, Uppermill, Oldham

Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Lucy Cobb 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lynne Wright
Love my black happy jacket and my slate robell trousers. Great service once again.
I am pleased with my trousers, but, at 5ft8ins, they are too long. I can , however, turn them up, so all is well.
Always a fantastic service with super speedy delivery. Every item I have purchased has been perfect. Wish I lived closer
My first order from Lucy Cobb and certainly not my last. I was very impressed with their customer service as they called me to check the sizes I'd ordered (12 and 14) to ensure I hadn't made a mistake. I ordered the Robell Bella (7/8) in white and blue and am looking forward to warmer weather ahead, when I can start to wear these gorgeous trousers.
Great on line service and quick delivery. Love the items I have purchased.
Fantastic store with great customer service. There is so much stock to choose from to suit any age, size and budget.
Super- helpful team! - I did an online order with a few different versions of the same item and got a call from them just to make sure it was right and to keep me updated on the order. Very quick email responses as well and quick returns on the items that didn't fit. Excellent, personal service.
Excellent service, from ordering, the items were with me promptly, sadly this time I had to return items, again prompt response on returning the items. Definitely order again from you, love your stuff, thankyou .
This is the first time that I have used Lucy Cobb Ltd Saddleworth to purchase my lovely Robell trousers It was a fantastic service and would have no hesitation in recommending this small independent shop I would go as far as to say please give the small independent shops a chance when you are next shopping We need them Excellent service fast and efficient
Happy with item purchased and quick delivery 😀
Always a pleasure to order from you.I know my order will be issued promptly.Very good service.
Very good service
Very happy with my purchase of Robell trousers, first class service from Lucy Cobb.
Great service and very quick. The trainers are lovely thanks so much.
Excellent service . Very fast delivery Thankyou
Excellent service and product. Delivered on time
The customer service from this boutique is fantastic, deliver so prompt, everything I have had has been brilliant, Lucy even helped my husband to choose a birthday present (Grey polo neck dress). Xx
Quality clothes. So pleased with my purchases. Am constantly checking the website to see what’s new. Great customer service.
Excellent service. I have been looking for red trousers by Robell for the past two years. The company emailed me recently to say the red was back in stock. The delivery was brilliant and I am absolutely delighted with my new red trousers. Thank you so much as I don’t even remember making an enquiry as it was so long ago. Highly recommended and I will definitely use this company again.
Everything is excellent. An informative website, brilliant videos on the different lines and customer service is second to none. Everything I have bought is excellent quality. Thank you
Lucy Cobb is rated 4.94 based on 2,670 reviews