Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

About Lucy Cobb Ltd:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Vanessa Crook
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Judith Tolcher
Lynne Wright
The delivery were within an OK timeframe
Thank you for your review Nina, we love hearing your feedback. Lucy
My cropped trousers were delivered very promptly, I am glad that I was given the advice to order a size smaller and these fitted perfectly.
Thank you so much Sheridan, this is fantastic to hear! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Lucy
Fast delivery and great selection of sizes for robell trousers.
Thank you very much for your review Lindsey, we love hearing your feedback! Lucy
Nice trousers, good fit, just right for me. Delivered promptly.
Thank you for your lovely review Susan, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us it. Lucy
Ordered on line, I was concerned as it was a few days and they had not arrived. Contacted Lucy by email, had a very quick response. The trouser were delivered the day after as I had not allowed for the few extra days due to being delivered by Royal mail. But had amazing service form the Lucy Cobb shop. Will be by first port of call for Robell Trousers.
Thank you so much for your review Janet, we love hearing your feedback! Lucy
A lovely small ladies boutique which I loved to travel to visit. On must visit I was really taken with 2 vibrant summer dresses (upstairs), when enquiring for a size 18 I was told that they only went up to a size 16. So, in essence you take a chance on 'one size', which is either very big or very small or I'll fitting or you shop elsewhere.
I really struggle to understand why a lovely store like LC stop short on sizing...!! The national average is size 16+...? You are alienating lots of shoppers. I've sent a similar post last year and it's still the status quo. After paying for my purchase,, I couldn't help but notice the cheap, shoddy plastic carrier bag handed to me; not the best look LC !!
I'm sorry that I couldn't give you 5*.ĺķķ
Thank you for your review Natalie. I do the buying and have done for 13 years now. We have tried many size ranges and settled on the one we currently have which is 6-26 on Robell trousers and 8-16 on the other brands depending on brand fit and their order paxk size. We found outside this range that the items just didnt sell and we were left with then. Some of our brands stop at size 14 or 16 and they just dont offer us bigger sizes. Regarding the bag, we ask customers if they would like a bag as a lot of ladies say they have one these days and we try to re-cycle the clean trouser bags we would otherwise throw away which we obviously dont want to do. We try to stick to paper bags which, although they cost a lot more money than plastic, we continue to give out.. Sale items are usually in small plastic bags. I think a lot of retailers follow a similar process. Thanks very much for reviewing us and we hope to see you again soon. Lucy.
very good service and FREE post !
Thank you Mary. Lucy
Thank you so much. Lucy.
I like Robell trousers, particularly the Rose jeans because the sizing matches my body shape. Short with slim hips and thighs, average waist.
Fabulous Lesley. Thanks so much. Lucy
Trousers were exactly what I wanted and arrived on time though they were too long to wear!
Lynne. Thanks for the review. Feel free to return them for a refund or for a shorter pair. Kind regards Lucy.
More often than not I get fixed up with what I am looking for or something that bit different, one size is useful, generally value for money.
Thank you Hilary. Lucy
I love my shrug and I was very pleased at its speedy delivery.. thank you 👍🏼
Fab, thank you Dawn. Lucy
Prompt service and delivery again although have to say it was lucky I didn't snip the dress when I cut packaging.
Verinica. Thanks for your review. Apologies for that. We will look into this and look at reviewing the packaging. Lucy.
The order arrived quickly, was neatly packed and the quality of items was good. I had to return 1 of the 3 items.
Thank you Anna. Lucy
Easy ordering on line unfortunately I have to return the goods as poor fit they don’t send a return form so have to print one off which could be inconvenient .
Great clothes and really good online service. Thank you
Thank you so much for your lovely review. Hannah
Excellent products, but less impressive admin. I placed an order, received no confirmation, rang immediately to cancel because meanwhile I had decided on a different model, received no reply, and then placed a second order thinking that the first had not been received. Wrong! A couple of days later, I received TWO items! So i had of course to pay for the return postage of the first item. How can the first item not have been acknowledged yet posted off?
Hi Gillian. Thanks so much for your review. Ive looked into this and im sorry its caused you a problem. The confirmation emails did go out immediately we received the orders and it was to the correct email address as we are fully aitomated.. Occasionally it goes into customers junk box which is out of our hands im afraid. We obviously didnt realise you hadnt intended to purchae two pairs and sent both. Occasionally if someone purchases anything by mistake then they email us immediately and we will cancel or amend one. Sorry your experience hasnt been great. Hopefully it hasnt put you off using Lucy Cobb in future. Kind regards. Lucy.
I loved the top that I purchased but was disappointed with the underneath shirt as I think it was inside out. The seam was on the outside
Its difficult to see from the photo but any problems just return it to us for a full refund Orla. Lucy
Lovely product but the inner top seemed to be inside out as seem was on outside.
If the seam was faulty please return it and we can do an immediate refund. Thanks for the feedbaxk. Lucy.
Service and telephone help was good. UnfortunatelyI didn’t like the colour of the dress so returned it.
Thank you Susan. Lucy.
No problem Susan. Lucy.
Quick service for a small company and speedy refund. I ordered the wrong trousers but ended up with correct ones in good time. Slightly disappointed that the 10% wasn’t honoured when I changed them. But was written to promptly to explain the policy. Slightly shortsighted as next time I will go to another company next time for the discount!
Ann, thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and take it on board when looking at how we can further improve our customers experience shopping with us. Thanks again, Lucy
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,403 reviews