Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

About Lucy Cobb Ltd:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Vanessa Crook
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Judith Tolcher
Lynne Wright
Fabulous shop and gorgeous products service brilliant
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It means so much to us. Stay safe. Lucy x
Made a few online orders and really pleased with the service. Quick processing of my orders and postage.
I bought a Sara Sequin Sweatshirt Tunic to wear at Christmas. It’s really sparkly and very comfortable. And it washes well.
Fabulous trousers , prompt service
Very efficient service and item arrived promptly and fitted well.
My jumper was ordered easily in the your web. And it was here within three days
Very good quality too
You have some very beautiful cloths. And some very practical wear to.
Usually I love the clothing I order but was very disappointed with my most recent purchase of the lounge suit. It was quite expensive for what I thought was poor quality. Shame as I wanted to wear it on Christmas Day.
Alison so sorry to hear you dont like it and feel free to return it if you havent already. Its been a sell out item for us and i have one myself so i will check it out personally when it comes in. See if its different in quality to all the others. Thanks for the feedback. With kind regards. Lucy.
Fast delivery of my order in good time for Christmas.
Such a clear and easy to use website- and very prompt delivery- will definitely be revisiting Lucy Cobb!
Great choice of stylish clothing. Helpful and friendly staff. Very happy with my recent purchase of Robell trousers.Such a lovely shop, l will be back in the new year! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Always excellent service
I have loved everything i have bought from here over the past few months, lovely quality and fast delivery
Efficient and reliable company. Would recommend.
I am extremely pleased with my trousers (cut and length are perfect) and the efficient online service at Lucy Cobb. It was my first shopping experience there,I will be back! Well done!
Bought 2 pashminas. They were delivered quickly. Lovely colours & quality. Very soft & cosyx
Just the perfect boutique for ingeniously comfy-yet-super-stylish clothing, at a great price point, from a team that just seems lovely. If ever there was a small business that deserves to thrive, even more so when we’re all a little more casual, it’s this one!
Always speedy and helpful service.
I have purchased a gift and a voucher recently and have been really pleased with the excellent service received and the quality of the gift. Ordering is easy and delivery swift.My one telephone query was dealt with professionally and in a friendly manner. Will definitely order again and recommend to anyone.
I have recently purchased a number of items from Lucy Cobb and I am really happy with them all - Easy website to find what you need, I especially like the live feeds.fast delivery and nice quality of clothing. The only thing I can comment on is their returns.... Because I haven't sent anything back... Love them all πŸ’—
Easy to use website and speedy delivery.
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,411 reviews