Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucy Cobb Ltd
Read Lucy Cobb Ltd Reviews

About Lucy Cobb Ltd:

We are an independent boutique based in Saddleworth and when we get great reviews from you it actually makes our day! We also share them with the team which is lovely for them when they have given great service.

Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Vanessa Crook
Lucy Cobb Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Judith Tolcher
Lynne Wright
Asymmetric blue top is lovely and even as one of your larger ladies fits me really well. Fabric is lighter than I expected but will be great cover up for the summer. Speedy delivery. Cant wait to be back in your shop soon!
Thank you Caroline, hopefully we will be back open soon and look forward to seeing you. Lucy x
Great value excellent service
Thank you Jacqualyn. Lucy x
quick and helpful service
Carolyn, thank you so much for your review! x
Excellent fast service and good quality goods..
Thank you Jackie. Lucy
Nice quality but to small .
Thanks Lea
The trousers look great,but I ordered a size to small. I will send it back and hope to be more lucky next time.
Lea. Thanks for the feedback. You can ring the team anytime about the fit of the Robell trousers. We are all very experienced in Robells and can help you get the perfect fit. Lucy.
Efficient service and good products-unfortunately cut of trousers didn't suit me. Would have been 5 stars if it was also free returns.
Thank you Ann. Lucy.
The purchase online was efficient and the delivery quick. I was pleased with my purchase and would use Lucy Cobb again.
Good delivery. Sadly both purchases returned as I didn’t like the trouser material and jumper showed my midriff at the sides but was a brilliant colour in Winter White. Hoping their refund will be prompt. Delivery was slow but sent second class and I wasn’t in a hurry.
Gillian. Thank you. We issue refunds on the day we receive them back. The Janette junper is a best seller of ours. It has a stepped down back with small slits at the side enabling you to wear out and also to do a front tuck. Yes winter white is fab...i have that myslef and love it. Kind regards. Lucy.
Good websight and good service
Thats great thanks so much Lavina. Lucy
So relieved to find a supplier who realises that we are not all 6ft tall with long legs. I am very pleased with my purchase of Robell Marie SHORT length trousers, which arrived promptly.
The service was excellent in both ordering and receiving the trouser and returning them. There was nothing wrong with them just the colour was darker than I thought they would be. Thank you for your prompt refund.
Not received them yet.. a bit worried
If dont come tommorow will call you
A Melloy
Very pleased Lucy Cobb stocks Robell trousers in larger sizes. They arrived promptly.
Thank you for your review Ayesha. Lucy
good service, quick and efficient.
Thank you. Lucy
I love Robell trousers (but wish they had a pocket) and the service from Lucy Cobb was great. Two days to deliver to London metropolitan; the order was placed on a weekend and posted the following day. One thing: perhaps I didn’t see on the website that the fleecy trousers were Slim Thigh fit. Did I miss that? I wear snug clothing, so it’s OK, but not being blessed with slim thighs may have meant an incorrect purchase and return. Thanks for a great service. Pam. London W5
Hi Pam. Thanks for the feedbaxk. Ive checked your order and its the Marie fleece trousers you ordered. The Marie are called a ‘slim’ fit. The Bella are also slim fit. Both are quite generous on the thighs and not super slim/ skinny. The Rose are super slim. Glad you love your Marie fleece lined trousers. Thanks again. Lucy.
Great product...wish I could have another similar but it was the last one.
Very quick and efficient
Product excellent.
Service good.
Would rate it excellent if you did basic alterations first, such as shortening trousers.
Service for my first order was great - delivered within a few days. Sadly I would have liked to order more Robell trousers but there were very few in stock in the size I wanted.
Caroline, I’m really sorry to hear we didnt have your size in stock. By all means email us if there is anthing you would like us to order and we can get them within a week. If you email enquiries@lucycobb.com. Thanks Lucy.
Lucy Cobb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 2,416 reviews