Lucky Phone Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lucky Phone

About Lucky Phone: Lucky Phone operate a fun to play daily free prize draw.

Win small cash prizes by joining the site.

"I like the idea of lucky phone, but I don’t like that I don’t get a notification direct from them so I miss out on points. I can’t be on my phone all the while and unless I actually think about it in the 5 mins I get to sit down, I don’t look for a few days so I don’t think I’m benefitting really. A text notification might be a good idea for winners maybe?"
Terrysthend
Verified Buyer
"Its great fun plus the chance to win money you can go back to it wen you have a spare five minutes"
"I love playing instant bingo to win points it's the only free lotto I check every day"
Dean Smith
Verified Buyer
"It's exciting and fun to play."
Julie Gould
Verified Buyer
"A free chance to win money"
Karen Murray
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy with lucky phone as it's fun checking my numbers. I've already gained points."
Cardibreza
Verified Buyer
"Not been on for long but so far so good.. I check every day hoping I became a winner x there's still time though."
"A super site. Good fun and easy to play."
"Love playing this game,still to win though lol,great game all the same"
"playing for free unusual photos funny and interesting topics"
Samanthaltaylor87
Verified Buyer
"Lucky phone is brilliant. It's one of the only lottery websites that gives you an opportunity to win some money totally free of charge. Me personally, I think lucky Phone deserves a 5star rating."
"I got 5 points thnx"
"I get 5 points thanks"
Nienald011
Verified Buyer
"First time i join and i got 5 points"
Sharon Mcmillan
Verified Buyer
"Love it, checking every day to see if i have won, love the bingo game, so many chances to win on Lucky Phone"
Nuttynetty
Verified Buyer
"Have played this for a couple of weeks now. Not won anything yet but it is a fun FREE way to try and get some reward. The daily reminders mean it is easy to check the results. What's not to like!"
Sergejs Gavrilovs
Verified Buyer
"The Lucky phone didn't make me happy yet, but I hope so in future! I am playing it every day and I really like it. It seems my phone isn't so lucky how I want..."
"I like this site you can win real money for free and in a few different ways. Site is not great on phone as buttons are hard to see but you get over that after a few goes. Great site! :) Thank you LP"
"I always doubted whether people actually won then my numbers came up and I won £10 which was paid out in a couple of days!!! Brilliant site 😊😊😊"
"It's a chance to win free money, and the games are fun"
Lucky Phone is rated 4.71 based on 1,591 reviews