Lucky Phone Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lucky Phone

About Lucky Phone: Lucky Phone operate a fun to play daily free prize draw.

Win small cash prizes by joining the site.

Fluff2207
Verified Buyer

Great website, love the bingo
Fluff2207

Great site!
Ohsodirnty
Verified Buyer

Adds a little fun to the day by checking to see if I've won anything! Free & fun!
MissJadeP
Verified Buyer

I love LuckyPhone. Easy & fun way to earn a few extra pennis every now & then. Games are fun & the other players are lovely! I would definitely recommend this site.
S Anderson
Verified Buyer

I'm sitting on the fence at the minute - I thought there were only three aspects to the site and then by accident, I discovered more. It's a shame, I couldn't see one page highlighting everything.
This site has potential and should I have the patience, I may realise that.
Keep up the good work (site designers)!
Good luck everyone - explore every aspect of the site then give it a try!
Vaida27

Not at all I'm not lucky :( I can't win even 1£
Amber Webb
Verified Buyer

I've been checking this site for about a week or 2 now and I'm still not fully sure how it works.
Destybee
Verified Buyer

I really enjoy playing the lottery its a great site
Verified Buyer

Not won as yet but claim points very often where's the winnings lol
Dianewalker

What's not to like ?
The opportunity to win cash everyday by just logging in daily !!!!!!
SarahJRead
Verified Buyer

It's a bit of fun everyday and it's always nice to get the chance to win something every day!
M Y M C Bijker
Verified Buyer

Lucky Phone is a really fun little part of my day! The people who run it are lovely and genuine, and the community is so nice too!
Pippin78
Verified Buyer

It's bingo, what's not to love!!
Brampbell22
Verified Buyer

Great fun and hoping one day to win! Would recommend :)
Nickisue
Verified Buyer

Lucky Phone offers a little fun with the daily draws as well as their free points bingo and other games. So easy to use, I visit every day briefly to check my numbers.
Verified Buyer

Great chance to win free money for few minutes of your time
Philippa37
Verified Buyer

Brilliant site , been playing for a while now and would definately recommend , had a couple of payments over time and had no problems in receiving them the money has been in my account usually the same day
RUTH KEMP
Verified Buyer

I have only recently joined this site, and already it has become my favourite of the free sites and I look forward to popping on every afternoon for a bit of daily fun. Lucky phone has a few more entertaining extras than most sites in that there are draws which take place every day, but in addition there are several different bingo games in which it is possible to win points, but even if you don't win, the fun factor is worth coming back for. Seem like genuine honest folk running this site and a good community spirit from the regulars that play there. In summary I would not hesitate to recommend this as worth while to join.
Mr Stephen Rafferty
Verified Buyer

It gave me a few points just because it was my birthday.
Mr Ross Henderson
Verified Buyer

I've collected Loyalty Points on a number of occasions, even had some given to me on my birthday
Lucky Phone is rated 4.72 based on 1,529 reviews