Lucky Phone Reviews

1,187 Reviews

Lucky Phone operate a fun to play daily free prize draw.

Win small cash prizes by joining the site.

Naomi Bodley
Verified Reviewer

I like it as you gey more chances of winning that other lottery sites.
Cheesey
Verified Reviewer

I have been playing for a week or so now, its free and the bingo is great fun.
Liz95

its free to play
Corblimey
Verified Reviewer

been playing for a week or so its free and the bingo even though I've not won is great fun
Angielou123
Verified Reviewer

I am really enjoying this new game, I'm only sorry I didn't find it sooner! Daily dose of excitement as I log in to check the numbers and lots of different games to keep us happy. All for free, can't be bad.
Demokitten
Verified Reviewer

Oops!! That review previously was mine! Wrong button pressed! Addictive and fun site, I start craving a fix every 3 hours strangely enough - am looking forward to winning a biggie :) X
Verified Reviewer

Hmmm!! This site is very addictive :) I have yet to win big but I can feel it in my bones that it's coming soon!! I seem to be disappearing at certain times of the day - 10, 1, 4, 7, 10, 1 etc for my little fix of bingo balls :) All good fun x
DeanBoyle
Verified Reviewer

Fun easy to use and I won the lucky dip whoop whoop
Brionywood
Verified Reviewer

Great fun checking in daily to see if I have any points to collect! They soon mount up. Easy to use website too!
Escaped Madman
Verified Reviewer

Not only do you have the opportunity to win points (which can eventually be turned into cash), but with the added bingo games, if you are able to join in throughout the day you have even more opportunities to win.

With regards to your personal data, I can attest that this is definitely kept safe and since joining the site I have not received any marketing emails of any kind as a direct result of joining, so if you were on the fence before, it's time to get off, get signed up, and start winning money.

Great site, lively and welcoming bingo community and a responsive support team make this a great site to be involved with.
Bninoratory
Verified Reviewer

Great free lotto, like the music vids too
Poppit
Verified Reviewer

Clean and quick website. Prompt confirmation and payout of winnings
Caz1979
Verified Reviewer

Not a quick win but the points add up and the bingo gives a new element of fun.
Gourmetcat
Verified Reviewer

Would like a bit longer to check the bingo phone numbers. Say leave them for 1 day. Cannot always check everyday.
Gourmetcat
Verified Reviewer

Love to collect the points.
Eddie Dog

Love winning points
Teepeezee
Verified Reviewer

Been a member for a few months and finally won the lucky dip! Thank you so much
LisaJane87
Verified Reviewer

Easy to play, always excited to see if I have matched anything everyday and playing bingo gives loads more chances :)
JennyJellyBeans