Lucky Phone Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lucky Phone

About Lucky Phone: Lucky Phone operate a fun to play daily free prize draw.

Win small cash prizes by joining the site.

Justrandomdarren
Verified Buyer
"Great concept and you can win real money just for checking a few daily draws! Recently referred a friend and they won £20 and I got points for them being a winner too! Win win!"
"I like lucky phone it's an interesting mix of the lottery and your phone number."
"last week I won 20£ and it was in my account the next , it is a real game thank you very much"
HandbagLover
Verified Buyer
"I love checking to see if I’m a winner plus I can play bingo at the same time :)"
"I absolutely love this"
Gaaazzzaaa
Verified Buyer
"It's good fun,and doesn't cost you a penny,and have a chance of winning"
"fun to use"
"Unique way of draw choosing from mobile number"
"Great fun playing the bingo games, just need my numbers to come up in the draws now! All for free too, what's not to love!"
Blanusia87
Verified Buyer
"Although I have not won anything yet, I like the games on this site, they are interesting and engaging"
"I would have given 5 stars if i'd won more points :) Only joined a week ago but i have points already! I love my early mornings with my morning coffee pressing play."
"It's exciting playing many games for free and you can win real money!! Better than social networks 😂😂"
"great fun!"
"Fun to check each day. L.P. are easy to collect"
Sarah Jackson
Verified Buyer
"still getting used to the site as a new player, love the bingo but the draw number points system seems to be a little confusing but sure I'll soon get hang of it!"
Allyballybee
Verified Buyer
"It's a week ago today that I joined the Lucky phone site. It's great fun checking every day to see if I have won. I'll keep checking :)"
"Lots of chances to win in the many draws and games"
"I have been a member of Lucky Phone for up to a year, I think their website is very easy to navigate and the potential prizes are exciting."
"one of the best free online lottery with many interesting draws."
"It gives you the opptunity to win and feeal good for free"
Lucky Phone is rated 4.71 based on 1,618 reviews