Lucky Phone Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lucky Phone

About Lucky Phone: Lucky Phone operate a fun to play daily free prize draw.

Win small cash prizes by joining the site.

Unicorngirl
Verified Buyer
"I've won a couple of times on the site and they've always been quick to pay. As well as that there is a friendly community via the chat, and lots of different games to play at different times of the day."
Aigheannach
Verified Buyer
"After checking the website for 2 years I have finally won the main draw :) Money was transferred to my bank account....fun page to interact with....Thank you all"
"Was lucky enough to collect 1000 points last year for £10, looking forward to the new addition to what you can do with your collected points."
Barsha Khanal
Verified Buyer
"nice draw and waiting for to b lucky"
"It’s a great site, easy to use, fun to play and so many different opportunities and types of games to win!"
"Great site only have one number but enjoy playing every day"
Nevergiveup
Verified Buyer
"Great site. Only have one number but enjoy checking daily. Sure I'll win one day :)"
Justrandomdarren
Verified Buyer
"Great concept and you can win real money just for checking a few daily draws! Recently referred a friend and they won £20 and I got points for them being a winner too! Win win!"
"I like lucky phone it's an interesting mix of the lottery and your phone number."
"last week I won 20£ and it was in my account the next , it is a real game thank you very much"
HandbagLover
Verified Buyer
"I love checking to see if I’m a winner plus I can play bingo at the same time :)"
"I absolutely love this"
Gaaazzzaaa
Verified Buyer
"It's good fun,and doesn't cost you a penny,and have a chance of winning"
"fun to use"
"Unique way of draw choosing from mobile number"
"Great fun playing the bingo games, just need my numbers to come up in the draws now! All for free too, what's not to love!"
Blanusia87
Verified Buyer
"Although I have not won anything yet, I like the games on this site, they are interesting and engaging"
"I would have given 5 stars if i'd won more points :) Only joined a week ago but i have points already! I love my early mornings with my morning coffee pressing play."
"It's exciting playing many games for free and you can win real money!! Better than social networks 😂😂"
"great fun!"