Lucky Monk Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lucky Monk Co.
Friendly and effective service that was very easy to use. Kamiwaza did exactly what I had hoped and left me feeling relaxed even after a busy day at work. Would recommend to anyone that is struggling to find moments of relaxation throughout their days. 10/10.
I've been looking for a CBD product to help with my insomnia over lockdown, and this product has really impressed me! I can't lie, I was sceptical at first, mainly due to the number of different products that seemed to have little/no effect, but I definitely feel like I'm sleeping well and waking up refreshed rather than feeling fatigued and groggy! Thank you so much!
I thought I’d give this a go as finding it hard to switch off working from home and I was very pleasantly surprised at how effective it was! Makes you feel so peaceful and relaxed and the bottle will last so long! Very happy with it
Great product! Kamiwaza really puts you at ease, and great customer service from Lucky Monk Co. Can’t recommend this company and their product enough. Go and try it for yourself!
Love the product and great service, Kamiwaza really helped me relax and find my focus.
Massive fan of Lucky Monk, a really great brand and customer service. Haven't had a kinder company experience in 2020!
Kamiwaza product was great, felt super relaxed after taking it. Really fast delivery too and an all round great product and service. Couldn’t be more pleased
After using Kamiwaza I felt so relaxed and at peace. Been looking for a product like this for so long and I’ve finally found one!
I've had a great experience taking Kamiwaza CBD from Lucky Monk Co. As someone who has experienced insomnia at various periods in my life, I can confidently say that this CBD oil really alleviated my sleeplessness by helping me to relax for sleep. The service I received was fast and all contact with the team at Lucky Monk Co was helpful and handled professionally. I would thoroughly recommend this product.
Surprisingly quick delivery and a great product for a relaxing, good nights sleep! Would recommend!
Great, kamiwaza did wonders 👍
Great product. Will be back again.
Great company and product. Felt so relaxed! Will purchase again.
Great business ran by great people. Super fast delivery and great customer service!
Quite authentic and good quality products. The organization has taken genuine efforts to provide a lot of references and information about CBD. I was sceptical at first as but very impressed with product quality. The prices are comparative but the quality is better in my experience. I have given four stars rating only as at times I am not able procure as product disappear from the shelf too fast.
Fast shipping and great communication. Tried other CBD products but the ‘Kamiwaza’ was the one for me! Felt super relaxed and helped with my sleep. Thanks guys
Adding this CBD oil to my night time routine has really helped to improve my quality of sleep and overall my levels of anxiety have felt way more manageable. To anyone unsure whether to purchase this, I cannot recommend it enough!
I use Kamiwaza an hour or so before I sleep. It relaxes me & allows for peace after hours of surgery so I can wind down and actually sleep when I get to bed. I cannot recommend this product enough for anybody who struggles with racing thoughts in the evening. On top of the quality the service has always been impeccable. Thanks again to the skilled team behind Lucky Monk I wish you guys every success.
I’ve tried a lot of CBD products before, but Kamiwaza is by far the best! Hands down the best on the market for a peaceful sleep
I have tried this CBD and noticed immediate effects. I am able to sleep peacefully in the night after a demanding day. Now I wake up so fresh and feel energetic through out the day. I had thoroughly enjoyed reading your PDF on Sleep. It is comprehensive with updated information from latest researches on sleep. I will highly recommend this to any one who is sleep deprived or restless sleep. Many thanks
Lucky Monk Co. is rated 4.92 based on 66 reviews