LPA Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend LPA Now
Read LPA Now Reviews

About LPA Now:

We can help with the completion of your Lasting Power of Attorney. Nationwide home visits, or phone support available. We provide a complete service from initial enquiry through to registration of documents with the Office of the Public Guardian. A sensitive service at an affordable price.

tellmemore@lpanow.com

17 High Cross Street
Brampton
CA8 1RP

Tell us how LPA Now made you happy
Very impressed with Richard. He completed the main questions on line and then sent me the forms which arrived the next day. I managed to spoil a couple of pages and he emailed replacements immediately . Would highly recommend your company Michael Salter
I phoned the company Wed.morning. By Thurs teatime all the forms were signed, business done. Karen was very caring and friendly. Would recommend.
I spoke to Sean on the phone he was so understanding , even though he had to repeat (stuff) more than once to me and answer several questions His patience as really appreciated. Thank You Sean .
Very happy to commend LPA NOW. I have found them to be both friendly and efficient. Malcolm has a very nice way about him and keeps you up to speed on the progress of your LPA. I would definitely recommend using them. Philip Williams
I would recommend LPANOW without hesitation. Based on their broad knowledge, professionalism, and understanding of a very complicated, sensative family matter, this alone was deeply appreciated. Thank you.
Malcolm provided extremely clear explanations both of the process itself and the implications of the important decisions that needed to be made and was very courteous and considerate of the need to take time to ensure my aged parents understood all the relevant matters.
Malcolm and the Team were great, easy and efficient service. Thanks Jon
I have been very pleased with the experience I have had with Setting up my Mums LPA. Your response was exceptionally quick and professional. Kindest regards Karen Bunney
I needed help organising a LPA for my elderly parents and could not have been more pleased with the professional and personal assistance of Malcolm and his team. I will certainly recommend Beechwood.
Found malcolm to be very polite and helpful,I was worried about doing it,expecting it to be long winded and complicated but malcolm made it completely straight forward and stress free,he couldn't have been nicer and more helpful,would highly recommend him
They were really helpful and very competitive in price. The person they sent was very helpful and personable and happy to help with any answers would recommend them to anyone who needs help with this.
Excellent service. Friendly people. Good pricing. Would recommend.
From when I first made contact regarding LPA for my father LPA Now have dealt with the paperwork very professionally.
Professional and personable. Tailored service efficiently delivered. Great value for money when compared to solicitor fees. Many thanks Malcolm for your advice and guidance.
VERY REASSURING AND EASY TO TALK TO, NO REGRETS CONTACTING LPA
Very helpful thank you very much
Excellent service. Malcolm and Rob explained all aspects of of the LPA in a way that made it easily understandable. Speedy and professional with a personal touch. Highly recommend
Excellent service. Contacted on Sunday, appointment booked that day and all completed on Wednesday, which was surprisingly quick. A home visit made this so much easier for my elderly housebound Mum, and the patient way it was explained really helped her. Very impressed.
Very nice people highly recommend, great service, very pleased with everything thank you
Very helpful, clear and concise. A professional service.
LPA Now is rated 4.96 based on 45 reviews