LPA Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend LPA Now
Read LPA Now Reviews

About LPA Now:

We can help with the completion of your Lasting Power of Attorney. Nationwide home visits, or phone support available. We provide a complete service from initial enquiry through to registration of documents with the Office of the Public Guardian. A sensitive service at an affordable price.

tellmemore@lpanow.com

17 High Cross Street
Brampton
CA8 1RP

Tell us how LPA Now made you happy
Very helpful explained numerous and complex forms carefully, worth every penny.
Excellent service provided by a very helpful and supportive owner Mr. Malcolm Roberts. The service is fantastic value for money with a five star attention to detail service. Couldn't have done it without you Malcolm! Highly recommended.
Thank you Kevin. It was a genuine pleasure to help you and your wife.
Excellent service: amicable, years of experience communited to help families make sensative informed decisions.
Thanks Mark, most appreciated.
Very pleased that John Earl was able to meet me and my Mum at home to run through the LPA process.
Thanks David, glad we were able to help you both.
Fantastic company . I had absolutely no idea how to apply for a LPA. I contacted LPA now and spoke with Malcolm Roberts. He was extremely helpful and made the application simple for me . It’s a small fee to pay which is 100% worth it for the stress free process . Can’t recommend enough .
Thanks for your very kind comments Rachael.
Really good service. Malcolm was incredibly helpful and efficient. Would use again. Will recommend to friends and family.
5 star service. Really helpful, would recommend.
Provided clear advice on the LPA process, provided solutions to potential problems and were very helpful. Fees were very reasonable too. Would definitely recommend.
I found the whole process from start to finish extremely easy. Malcolm who I dealt with from the start was great at explaining the process, listening to my requirements, and what the next steps would be with estimated timescales overall. Really pleased with service, and very professional. Would recommend.
Very kind words Angelo, thank you.
I felt supported all the way through excellent service thank you
Quick and easy to deal with
Very trustfull & prompt service - extremely pleased. Most recommended.
We have been very satisfied with the way it was explained to us and the prompt service
Thanks Patricia, it was a pleasure to help you.
I have to say LPA Now's help has been invaluable in getting this paper trail over the threshold! I hate paperwork. Especially the legalistic kind where the forms are so poorly designed that sequences that have to be adhered to are unclear. The company's staff have a great grasp of what went where and saved me from a couple of expensive mistakes.
Malcolm was professional but friendly and explained things clearly. He helped me out quickly when I got a bit muddled and everything handled with great care.
Excellent, friendly and helpful guidance on the unnecessarily complicated business of completing LPA forms and dealing with the crazy bureaucracy of the OPG. Worth every penny!
Excellent and timely service. This team goes above and beyond, they really helped me through a difficult process.
Many thanks Leila, no trouble at all.
Very helpful service arranging LPAs and would highly recommend.
Thank you Zoe, I'm glad that we were of help to you.
I contacted LPA Now by phone about Health LPAs for my parents and was recommended a field agent in the area, who contacted me that same day and set up a date to complete the documents. Very happy with the quick response and straight forward process.
Thank you Patricia. I'm very glad that you were happy with our service.
Having sought help from a couple of solicitors to complete both LPAs for my mother, I was amazed at the price quoted. I came across LPA Now by chance and having used their Home Visit service can highly recommend this. Queries resolved – before, during and after the meeting and at the end of the process the ability to have certified copies produced at a reasonable cost are all recommendations for Malcolm and the team at LPA Now. They made what looked like a daunting process easy, on the mind – and the pocket.
Thanks for your kind words Kevin, it was a pleasure to help you and your Mum.
LPA Now is rated 4.96 based on 45 reviews