LPA Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend LPA Now
Read LPA Now Reviews

About LPA Now:

We can help with the completion of your Lasting Power of Attorney. Nationwide home visits, or phone support available. We provide a complete service from initial enquiry through to registration of documents with the Office of the Public Guardian. A sensitive service at an affordable price.

tellmemore@lpanow.com

17 High Cross Street
Brampton
CA8 1RP

Tell us how LPA Now made you happy
Provided clear advice on the LPA process, provided solutions to potential problems and were very helpful. Fees were very reasonable too. Would definitely recommend.
I found the whole process from start to finish extremely easy.
Malcolm who I dealt with from the start was great at explaining the process, listening to my requirements,
and what the next steps would be with estimated timescales overall.
Really pleased with service, and very professional. Would recommend.
Very kind words Angelo, thank you.
I felt supported all the way through excellent service thank you
Quick and easy to deal with
Very trustfull & prompt service - extremely pleased. Most recommended.
We have been very satisfied with the way it was explained to us and the prompt service
Thanks Patricia, it was a pleasure to help you.
I have to say LPA Now's help has been invaluable in getting this paper trail over the threshold! I hate paperwork. Especially the legalistic kind where the forms are so poorly designed that sequences that have to be adhered to are unclear. The company's staff have a great grasp of what went where and saved me from a couple of expensive mistakes.
Malcolm was professional but friendly and explained things clearly. He helped me out quickly when I got a bit muddled and everything handled with great care.
Excellent, friendly and helpful guidance on the unnecessarily complicated business of completing LPA forms and dealing with the crazy bureaucracy of the OPG. Worth every penny!
Excellent and timely service. This team goes above and beyond, they really helped me through a difficult process.
Many thanks Leila, no trouble at all.
Very helpful service arranging LPAs and would highly recommend.
Thank you Zoe, I'm glad that we were of help to you.
I contacted LPA Now by phone about Health LPAs for my parents and was recommended a field agent in the area, who contacted me that same day and set up a date to complete the documents. Very happy with the quick response and straight forward process.
Thank you Patricia. I'm very glad that you were happy with our service.
Having sought help from a couple of solicitors to complete both LPAs for my mother, I was amazed at the price quoted. I came across LPA Now by chance and having used their Home Visit service can highly recommend this. Queries resolved – before, during and after the meeting and at the end of the process the ability to have certified copies produced at a reasonable cost are all recommendations for Malcolm and the team at LPA Now. They made what looked like a daunting process easy, on the mind – and the pocket.
Thanks for your kind words Kevin, it was a pleasure to help you and your Mum.
Excellent friendly service from start to finish. Would use again without hesitation
Thanks Tracy, happy to have been of help.
From calling for advice to having the LPA forms sent to OPG it took less than 24 hours with the help of LPA Now. Couldn't fault their exemplary service. Would not hesitate to recommend this company. Excellent!
Thanks Lynn, happy to be of help you.
The process of applying for a LPA was easy ....the forms would have been daunting without the help from LPA Now. We used the telephone service and it was very good. All questions were answered promptly. Thank you all.
LPA Now offered very professional and reassuring support in completion of my LPAs, a task which was daunting due to the paperwork and jargon involved. I opted for a meeting with their adviser and was impressed with how smoothly the appointment went and I had great confidence in their advice. I would highly recommend their services.
The service Malcolm gave was excellant. LPA can be a difficlut subject and Malcolm's honest and friendly approach gave my Aunty and Uncle the re-assurance they needed.

Malcolm answered all of our questions in a way that we understood, and my Aunty and Uncle are both happy and relieved that the LPA is now in place.
LPA Now is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews