LPA Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend LPA Now
Read LPA Now Reviews

About LPA Now:

We can help with the completion of your Lasting Power of Attorney. Nationwide home visits, or phone support available. We provide a complete service from initial enquiry through to registration of documents with the Office of the Public Guardian. A sensitive service at an affordable price.

tellmemore@lpanow.com

17 High Cross Street
Brampton
CA8 1RP

Tell us how LPA Now made you happy
Having sought help from a couple of solicitors to complete both LPAs for my mother, I was amazed at the price quoted. I came across LPA Now by chance and having used their Home Visit service can highly recommend this. Queries resolved – before, during and after the meeting and at the end of the process the ability to have certified copies produced at a reasonable cost are all recommendations for Malcolm and the team at LPA Now. They made what looked like a daunting process easy, on the mind – and the pocket.
Excellent friendly service from start to finish. Would use again without hesitation
Thanks Tracy, happy to have been of help.
From calling for advice to having the LPA forms sent to OPG it took less than 24 hours with the help of LPA Now. Couldn't fault their exemplary service. Would not hesitate to recommend this company. Excellent!
Thanks Lynn, happy to be of help you.
The process of applying for a LPA was easy ....the forms would have been daunting without the help from LPA Now. We used the telephone service and it was very good. All questions were answered promptly. Thank you all.
LPA Now offered very professional and reassuring support in completion of my LPAs, a task which was daunting due to the paperwork and jargon involved. I opted for a meeting with their adviser and was impressed with how smoothly the appointment went and I had great confidence in their advice. I would highly recommend their services.
The service Malcolm gave was excellant. LPA can be a difficlut subject and Malcolm's honest and friendly approach gave my Aunty and Uncle the re-assurance they needed. Malcolm answered all of our questions in a way that we understood, and my Aunty and Uncle are both happy and relieved that the LPA is now in place.
LPA Now is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews