LPA Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend LPA Now
Read LPA Now Reviews

About LPA Now:

We can help with the completion of your Lasting Power of Attorney. Nationwide home visits, or phone support available. We provide a complete service from initial enquiry through to registration of documents with the Office of the Public Guardian. A sensitive service at an affordable price.

tellmemore@lpanow.com

17 High Cross Street
Brampton
CA8 1RP

Tell us how LPA Now made you happy
Professional and personable. Tailored service efficiently delivered. Great value for money when compared to solicitor fees. Many thanks Malcolm for your advice and guidance.
VERY REASSURING AND EASY TO TALK TO, NO REGRETS CONTACTING LPA
Very helpful thank you very much
Excellent service. Malcolm and Rob explained all aspects of of the LPA in a way that made it easily understandable. Speedy and professional with a personal touch. Highly recommend
Excellent service. Contacted on Sunday, appointment booked that day and all completed on Wednesday, which was surprisingly quick. A home visit made this so much easier for my elderly housebound Mum, and the patient way it was explained really helped her. Very impressed.
Very nice people highly recommend, great service, very pleased with everything thank you
Very helpful, clear and concise.
A professional service.
Very helpful explained numerous and complex forms carefully, worth every penny.
Excellent service provided by a very helpful and supportive owner Mr. Malcolm Roberts.
The service is fantastic value for money with a five star attention to detail service. Couldn't have done it without you Malcolm! Highly recommended.
Thank you Kevin. It was a genuine pleasure to help you and your wife.
Excellent service: amicable, years of experience communited to help families make sensative informed decisions.
Thanks Mark, most appreciated.
Very pleased that John Earl was able to meet me and my Mum at home to run through the LPA process.
Thanks David, glad we were able to help you both.
Fantastic company . I had absolutely no idea how to apply for a LPA. I contacted LPA now and spoke with Malcolm Roberts. He was extremely helpful and made the application simple for me . It’s a small fee to pay which is 100% worth it for the stress free process . Can’t recommend enough .
Thanks for your very kind comments Rachael.
Really good service. Malcolm was incredibly helpful and efficient.
Would use again. Will recommend to friends and family.
5 star service. Really helpful, would recommend.
Provided clear advice on the LPA process, provided solutions to potential problems and were very helpful. Fees were very reasonable too. Would definitely recommend.
I found the whole process from start to finish extremely easy.
Malcolm who I dealt with from the start was great at explaining the process, listening to my requirements,
and what the next steps would be with estimated timescales overall.
Really pleased with service, and very professional. Would recommend.
Very kind words Angelo, thank you.
I felt supported all the way through excellent service thank you
Quick and easy to deal with
Very trustfull & prompt service - extremely pleased. Most recommended.
We have been very satisfied with the way it was explained to us and the prompt service
Thanks Patricia, it was a pleasure to help you.
LPA Now is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews