Lowry Jewellers Reviews

Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 20th September 2019
Alex Owen
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 2nd April 2019
Lovely service, lots of choice, clear pictures on web site, great prices very easy to buy and speedy delivery only one complaint and that is after looking at there web site in now obsessed with Olivia bolton? watches and want some not one (can't choose)
First purchase with Lowry Jewellers, and it won't be the last. I queried a price from their online site. It was significantly cheaper than anywhere else. It would seem that they had made a mistake. But they honoured the price without quibble, in fact with good grace. My new watch arrived the next day , from Ireland to Hull, in 18 hours. Well packaged and all paperwork in place. Can't fault the service, oh and absolutely love my new Citizen AT4004-52E.
Excellent service, found the watch that my son wanted for his birthday at a reduced price with Lowry Jewellers. Ordered online and received within 2 days
I'd been looking at this watch for a while and Lowry's had the most competitive price I could find. Ordering was straightforward and the watch arrived on time ( pardon the pun ) as promised. Well pleased.
Very good price and can’t fault delivery.
Ordered Saturday evening and received Monday.
Only gripe,I thought the warranty book would have been stamped.
I saw a watched i really liked and Lowry Jewellers had it the cheapest on the net (cheaper than Amazon!) I was quite hesitant at first to order but went ahead and purchased my watch. Purchase was a breeze and very efficient, Free tracked delivery to UK was a real bonus. What am more grateful about is the fact that when i brought the watch it was on a discount price, the price increased after my purchase and was unsure if my order had went through but Lowry Jewellers honored my order and got a great bargain on a watch i was drooling over for few months. I would like to thank Lowry Jewellers for an excellent service and a prompt delivery abd not to forget cheapest price on the internet! I would highly recommend Lowry Jewellers and would consider purchasing from them again.
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Fast, good and professional!
Great service, swift delivery! The watch is beautiful. Thank you.
Excellent service and refund paid promptly when unfortunately I had to return the watch as it was too big for my grandson. Return postage has to be paid but this was clear from the outset.
Very efficient distribution, well packaged, prompt service. Would definately check this site out again
Very competitive online price. Excellent speedy delivery. Would use this company again.
exceiient watch and service over christmas period to north wales
Fantastic fast service
Very happy withmy purchase of orla kiely bracelet. Came in beautiful box and very quickly as promised.
Excellent fast service with watches at very competitive prices. Very pleased.
Excellent, speedy service.
Very prompt And tracked delivery ! A good service.
Really happy with my Orla Kiely earrings, they were beautifully packaged and arrived within said date. Many thanks!!
I placed my order at 2.50 in the afternoon, my amazing watch arrived the next morning. I must admit I was surprised to receive such a quick despatch. Brilliant service!
I have been looking for this bracelet online for sometime. I came across Lowry Jewellers who had a 30% off offer so I decided to buy it. I ordered this item on Thursday night by Monday it was delivered. This was over the New Years weekend. I am really impressed. The Bracelet is beautiful and I am really pleased with this company. I would recommend them highly.
Lowry Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,347 reviews