Lowry Jewellers Reviews

Alex Owen
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 2nd April 2019
More Photos & Videos
Excellent web site and prompt delivery of the item I ordered
Really happy with the quick efficient delivery from Lowry Jewellers. Ordered a bracelet for my friends daughters 1st Birthday on Thursday last week I nominated 48 free delivery and it arrived on the Saturday morning by Royal Mail. Also received 20% off which was amazing! Would highly recommend and will be ordering again in the future. Thanks again!
I’ve now bought two watches from Lowrys both times I felt I got a super deal and they both arrived next day.
As advertised watch arrived on time.
My order arrived on time.
Really pleased with the Radley bracelet. Excellent service.
Very quick delivery, lovely earrings
Lovely earrings. The packaging did degrade during the delivery process and was late as a result but did arrive in one piece.
Purchased a Citizen at 4004 watch from Lowry Jewellers. Prior to ordering, I phoned to check the price as it was about£130 cheaper than anywhere else. It would seem that it was an error but the price was honoured and I got a fantastic bargain. The watch arrived with me in 19 hours well packaged . I love my new watch and can't thank you enough for your great service and customer focus. Regards Greg Connor
I was most impressed with the service from Lowry Jewellers - well packed, good price and quick service. I cannot fault in anyway.
Brilliant service, quick and product was in excellent standard
Watch arrived in a couple of days, time was already set correctly. I had tracking details for delivery so knew where it was at Cheaper than everywhere else, would definitely use again
Lovely service, lots of choice, clear pictures on web site, great prices very easy to buy and speedy delivery only one complaint and that is after looking at there web site in now obsessed with Olivia bolton? watches and want some not one (can't choose)
First purchase with Lowry Jewellers, and it won't be the last. I queried a price from their online site. It was significantly cheaper than anywhere else. It would seem that they had made a mistake. But they honoured the price without quibble, in fact with good grace. My new watch arrived the next day , from Ireland to Hull, in 18 hours. Well packaged and all paperwork in place. Can't fault the service, oh and absolutely love my new Citizen AT4004-52E.
Excellent service, found the watch that my son wanted for his birthday at a reduced price with Lowry Jewellers. Ordered online and received within 2 days
I'd been looking at this watch for a while and Lowry's had the most competitive price I could find. Ordering was straightforward and the watch arrived on time ( pardon the pun ) as promised. Well pleased.
Very good price and can’t fault delivery.
Ordered Saturday evening and received Monday.
Only gripe,I thought the warranty book would have been stamped.
I saw a watched i really liked and Lowry Jewellers had it the cheapest on the net (cheaper than Amazon!) I was quite hesitant at first to order but went ahead and purchased my watch. Purchase was a breeze and very efficient, Free tracked delivery to UK was a real bonus. What am more grateful about is the fact that when i brought the watch it was on a discount price, the price increased after my purchase and was unsure if my order had went through but Lowry Jewellers honored my order and got a great bargain on a watch i was drooling over for few months. I would like to thank Lowry Jewellers for an excellent service and a prompt delivery abd not to forget cheapest price on the internet! I would highly recommend Lowry Jewellers and would consider purchasing from them again.
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Fast, good and professional!
Great service, swift delivery! The watch is beautiful. Thank you.
Excellent service and refund paid promptly when unfortunately I had to return the watch as it was too big for my grandson. Return postage has to be paid but this was clear from the outset.
Lowry Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,338 reviews