Lowry Jewellers Reviews

Alex Owen
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Lowry Jewellers 5 star review on 2nd April 2019
More Photos & Videos
Simple, it was fast easy and the unit was delivered quickly.
My purchased items were supposed to be delivered next day by royal mail, they were meant to be special delivery 1pm next day which would have been Friday however they still hadn't arrived by 11.30 am Saturday which meant I had to go to the local postal centre to collect as these were a surprise my wife's 40th birthday party later that day, very stressful and inconvenient to say the least,I'd recommend using a different courier in the future, that said the sales advisor that I spoke to prior to ordering was very good and helpful regarding how to order etc and the price was very keen and Web site user friendly.
Very pleased with item... would have given five stars but item was delayed due to demand.The price was excellent and just what wanted.Though delayed in sending the price kept even though was at higher price when sent and kept me informed. Would definitely use again.
Good: service
The parcel reached in one day which was very good. Item was well packaged. Good service altogether.
Great service great price
Received such great service from Andrew from Lowry when I enquired about additional stock of an item - he was very prompt and friendly. Sadly, my order of four Ted Baker pendant necklaces arrived incomplete and one of the pendants had a crystal loose in the setting, although I called Andrew and he has been most helpful in trying to rectify the situation by following up on the two outstanding pendants and organising a replacement of the damaged one. I am certain the items will arrive soon and in good order and I'm most appreciative of the personal approach to customer service. Regards Sally
My puchase arrived on time
Everything was good apart from as soon as I opened the box I noticed the second hand was not positioned right on the dial. It is about half a second off alignment. As mentioned I noticed this as soon as I opened the box so how on earth no-one else noticed it is beyond me.
very good product, but the box (package was broken) for the price of this watches i'ts not possible.
Prompt delivery and competitive price thank you
Pleased with my watch, but peeved that you cannot buy over the phone I do not buy online, and would have bought elsewhere if I could have found the watch for sale in town. Quick service watch came the following day.
Prompt delivery and beautiful product.
Very prompt and quick service, can not be faulted. Unfortunetly the item I recieved wasn't quite like the picture so I returned it. Waiting to hear when I will recieve my refund.
would have given 'v good' but the watch did not match the one shown ie matt not chrome otherwise pleased with the product
thanks
Very good service. Kept informed on all aspects of my order and delivery etc. Prompt arrival and we'll packaged. Very favourable competitive price. Hapoy!
very good delivery, quick and simple also the watch looks better in person than it does on the site. easy to remove links, repair. overall this is my favourite watch.
Pleased with the packaging and delivery would have liked some information about the watch in with it instead of trying to find out information on line .
dispatched quickly, item fine, packaging slightly dented
Speedy delivery. Safely packaged. Only downside is the watch that I bought didn't have the option to be resized, so Ive got a massive watch that I'm unable to wear. Besides that, can not fault it. Would recommend.
Lowry Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 1,341 reviews