Low Cost Coach Hire Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Low Cost Coach Hire

bookings@lowcostcoachhire.co.uk

OFFICE 7 35-37 LUDGATE HILL LONDONEC4M 7JN UNITED KINGDOM

Tell us how Low Cost Coach Hire made you happy

"We booked a coach for a client event over a 3 day period. There were continue mess ups with delivering the clients to wrong venue and despite correcting this with the driver, the same happened again on the 3rd day. Driver was very rude and at one point our clients had to walk in the rain for 10 minutes as the driver refused to drive in to entrance of venue claiming it was to tight. This is a flootball ground where coaches go in and out regularly. I have called, emailed so many times that its actually costing our company money for me to waste any more time on this (part of the plan I suggest). when I did speak to someone he was rude and said if we wasn't happy with the service we should have cancelled on first day!!! and how would that work for our client for the next 2 days. I will never ever use this company again. We are 2k down and they delivered a poor service (at best) and have done absolutely nothing to rectify this, not least having the manners to call me back to get to the bottom of it. Very short sighted as we book a lot of coaches and could have offered them a lot of business."
"Not a good company, horrendous customer service and very unprofessional. Pick up was late on the outbound and inbound and not so much as an apology or response to my email afterwards. Would not recommend to anyone."
"Horrendous company, awful customer service. The hardest people to get hold of and no apology when the minibus turns up late and you miss a planned event. No response to any emails since. By the looks of other reviews this is no unusual. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"Still not received a response to my emails, I have sent 4 in total regarding the horrendous journey we had. Worst customer services in the world. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"Awful company. Minibus arrived 45 minutes late making us late for an activity we had planned for a hen do. I was lied to as one person told me the bus was broken and the driver told me he was advised of the wrong pick up time. The driver himself was a terrible driver swaying in and out of lanes and made 2 of our group travel sick. Driver was then again late to pick us at the end of the night. I have tried 3 times to contact the company since the event and have received no response from them at all."
"Failed to answer multiple calls and was forced to re-book with another provider. Refusing to return deposit. I will pursue through the small claims court. Do not use."
"WARNING DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY .... one month on & still trying to get my refund as the minibus did not turn up !! ... funny how one of the reviews saying how great they are has been posted by SIMON GARDNER the same name that comes up on there company email !!"
"Took my deposit but didn’t turn up & completely ruined the evening .. cabs had to be used at last minute costing nearly twice as much .. two people missed the event & are £60 out of pocket for tickets ... rang & left messages on answerphone & emailed but no response ... beware before booking !!!"
"How they can be called 'low cost' I will never no! The most expensive quote I got with most of them being under half of what this 'low cost' quoted me! And the customer care over email also shocking, wish I had read all the one star reviews before!!"
"They were booked well in advance for my neices birthday the night before they decided to doubled the price!!!! Very unprofessional not impressed at all Disgusting DO NOT USE!!"
"Awful awful company. Didn't turn up to our booking - we missed our meal slot at restaurant. Communication terrible. Clearly hundreds of fake reviews on this site. Will not answer why it happened. I see on the real reviews this isnt the first time this has happened. When I first called to ask where they were I was told they couldn't find my booking, then was text later saying the van had broken down clearly a complete lie."
"I booked a coach to Bournemouth and paid fully even before the trip.On the day of the trip the coach did not turn up and when I called the company's representative I was lied to that the coach is on its way and that I should call the driver. I tried calling the driver but no response and when I called the representative back, he told me there is nothing he could do about it and that I should sort it out my self. We waited for well over 3 hours and no coach came nor anybody from the company called to explain what went wrong."
"I have asked for a quote, they said they would send straigh away to my email and after 2 days i got in contact again and they reply saying that there is loads quote every week and some is missed! What professional isn't ?"
"Low-Cost Coach hire, although lovely on the phone, it turned out that on the day the bus did not even arrive and we had to use taxis. I accept in business that mistakes can happen, but then when I asked for my money back they promised it back but have still not managed to refund me despite multiple calls and emails. I can only guess that the below recommendations are fake and put up by Low-cost coach hire themselves. Avoid at all costs!"
"Similar to others. They "had a crash" and therefore couldn't fulfill the order. Now scrambling around trying to sort it out at 8pm when it was booked at 5am next morning. We've already paid in full!"
"We booked a coach 2 months in advance of an event paid a deposit only to be called less than 24hrs before the job. The person who called explained that the coach they had booked for us had been in a crash so could not be used. Things happen but the employee in telling us laughed saying nothing he could do and could offer no help in suggesting ther firms etc. To add insult to injury 3 weeks later and we have still not received the refund of our deposit. I would avoid this firm - clearly not set up to deal with problems that exist in the real world"
"Awful service. Aggressive, rude and totally unprofessional. Similarly to another reviewer, no email confirmation was ever provided (despite countless requests and sending over a signficant sum of money). And when it was questioned, I was told to go find a new coach company if I wasn't happy! 2 days before our wedding event - seriously unprofessional. To top it off, they tried to charge a 25% increase in costs for a 45 minute departure time change. For a "last minute" change. Despite us informing the company weeks in advance. Being held to randsom just before an event is ridiculous. After being passed to Rick, who was extremely aggressive and simply said "take your custom elsewhere" is hardly a customer service level I would expect from any reasonable company. Complete joke of a company. Would avoid !!"
"I gave one star because the coach actually arrived. However, our experience with this company was absolutely shocking. After paying for the coach in full we did not receive confirmation after 3 emails. when you have paid over £500 that is extremely worrying. We called the company and were asked if we had paid.. even though an email had been sent over a week and which company doen't keep track of payment. Then the lady on the phone proceded to act like we were in the wrong for calling regarding a confirmation asking which email we email... there is only one email contact on the website.. she then proceeded to tell me to shut up when trying to explain to her what was going on and that i should call back to speak to someone else. Extremely unprofessional, if they have been rude to me i'm sure they have been rude to others. I wonder if this will be posted on the reviews."
"Not gud.. very bad experience..."
"The driver took the money for a return journey then never collected us ! Basically stole money! We agreed a time for collection and he turned his phone off! We was left waiting for three hours trying to call him as he had all of the money for return trip!"
Dear Ella Many thanks for reviewing our service. We believe that it is worth explaining, from a second perspective, the events of the evening in question. On the Outwards Journey the driver in question politely explained that alcohol is illegal on all minibuses, as it is a form of public transport. One must see that, as this is an illegal activity, the driver became concerned when they continued to bring this onto the bus. In addition to this, the groups were standing up on the bus and “jumping around”. As the group refused to remove the alcohol, and became increasingly violent. No public transport worker should be subject to verbal abuse, let alone threats of physical violence. On the return leg of the journey the driver made numerous calls to yourself and received 'no answer' after waiting at the pick up location for over 45 mins he pulled off. We are happy to supply photo evidence if required.
Low Cost Coach Hire