Low Cost Coach Hire Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Low Cost Coach Hire

bookings@lowcostcoachhire.co.uk

OFFICE 7 35-37 LUDGATE HILL LONDONEC4M 7JN UNITED KINGDOM

Tell us how Low Cost Coach Hire made you happy

"We booked a coach 2 months in advance of an event paid a deposit only to be called less than 24hrs before the job. The person who called explained that the coach they had booked for us had been in a crash so could not be used. Things happen but the employee in telling us laughed saying nothing he could do and could offer no help in suggesting ther firms etc. To add insult to injury 3 weeks later and we have still not received the refund of our deposit. I would avoid this firm - clearly not set up to deal with problems that exist in the real world"
"Awful service. Aggressive, rude and totally unprofessional. Similarly to another reviewer, no email confirmation was ever provided (despite countless requests and sending over a signficant sum of money). And when it was questioned, I was told to go find a new coach company if I wasn't happy! 2 days before our wedding event - seriously unprofessional. To top it off, they tried to charge a 25% increase in costs for a 45 minute departure time change. For a "last minute" change. Despite us informing the company weeks in advance. Being held to randsom just before an event is ridiculous. After being passed to Rick, who was extremely aggressive and simply said "take your custom elsewhere" is hardly a customer service level I would expect from any reasonable company. Complete joke of a company. Would avoid !!"
"Great experience travelling with this Low Cost. Clean modern Minibus and Driver Shawn was fantastic but unfortunately had no Aux cable in the bus for playing music"
"I gave one star because the coach actually arrived. However, our experience with this company was absolutely shocking. After paying for the coach in full we did not receive confirmation after 3 emails. when you have paid over £500 that is extremely worrying. We called the company and were asked if we had paid.. even though an email had been sent over a week and which company doen't keep track of payment. Then the lady on the phone proceded to act like we were in the wrong for calling regarding a confirmation asking which email we email... there is only one email contact on the website.. she then proceeded to tell me to shut up when trying to explain to her what was going on and that i should call back to speak to someone else. Extremely unprofessional, if they have been rude to me i'm sure they have been rude to others. I wonder if this will be posted on the reviews."
"Efficient and very easy to use. Has no problems with the service provided and had handy reminders before the booking."
"Most pleased with friendly and informative advice."
"First time I've used Low Cost Coach hire and if this experience is anything to go by, won't be my last. Spoke to a few people who were all extremely efficient, pleasant and helpful."
"From initial enquiry, to payment and right through to the transfer itself, everything was very smooth. No hesitation in recommending or using again."
"We have used Low Cost Coach Hire a few times now. I would definitely recommend this company. Very reliable and friendly service."
"Making a booking with Low Cost Coach Hire was easy and the service received was great."
"very helpful and easy to book."
"Great coach and great service from the driver he really looked after myself and my customers. I would definitely use you or recommend your company again."
"We were very pleased with the service, the coach was very comfortable and the staff very nice."
"My daughter left her ipad on the coach, Peter tracked it down for us and we got it back next day. Great service"
"Top booking service and coach was on time. Loved how driver was really smart and polite. Thank you for a great service"
"Just wanted to drop you a few lines to say a big ‘Thank you ‘ to you and your team. Your team show 100% professionalism at all times, and nothing is too much trouble. Low Cost Coach Hire always do their upmost to get the best price for our bookings- As we are a charity this vital for us. Keep doing what you are doing, and it is a pleasure to work with such a great team"
"Great communication. Both drivers were punctual and pleasant, highly recommended and would use again."
"Would definitely recommend. Most competitive pricing and genuinely friendly and helpful conversation."
"Great friendly helpful staff. Easy to get hold off and great experience. Flexible too. Would highly recommend and will be using again for sure."
"Very helpful, felxiable and easy going driver. Everything was absolutely fine"
Low Cost Coach Hire is rated 4.73 based on 340 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access