Low Cost Coach Hire Reviews

Read Low Cost Coach Hire Reviews

bookings@lowcostcoachhire.co.uk

OFFICE 7 35-37 LUDGATE HILL LONDONEC4M 7JN UNITED KINGDOM

Tell us how Low Cost Coach Hire made you happy
Used Low Cost Coach Hire for airport run to and from Gatwick Airport. Good prompt service on outward trip. Return trip was problematic with a 2 hour flight delay caused by French air traffic controllers strike plus multi accidents on M25. Our driver was excellent trying to find alternate routes and getting us home as soon as possible. We will definitely book this company again.
We booked a coach 2 months in advance of an event paid a deposit only to be called less than 24hrs before the job. The person who called explained that the coach they had booked for us had been in a crash so could not be used. Things happen but the employee in telling us laughed saying nothing he could do and could offer no help in suggesting ther firms etc. To add insult to injury 3 weeks later and we have still not received the refund of our deposit. I would avoid this firm - clearly not set up to deal with problems that exist in the real world
Awful service. Aggressive, rude and totally unprofessional. Similarly to another reviewer, no email confirmation was ever provided (despite countless requests and sending over a signficant sum of money). And when it was questioned, I was told to go find a new coach company if I wasn't happy! 2 days before our wedding event - seriously unprofessional. To top it off, they tried to charge a 25% increase in costs for a 45 minute departure time change. For a "last minute" change. Despite us informing the company weeks in advance. Being held to randsom just before an event is ridiculous. After being passed to Rick, who was extremely aggressive and simply said "take your custom elsewhere" is hardly a customer service level I would expect from any reasonable company. Complete joke of a company. Would avoid !!
Friendly professional service, responded very quickly to any queries and very good value for money. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone in future.
Coach very very good driver very very good pick up on time thank you foe good service.
Driver, was excellent. He was punctual and a lot of fun to be with.
We were very pleased with the service, the coach was very comfortable and the staff very nice.
Driver was excellent would definitely use again.
Thank you very much for the service. Our clients were delighted with the luxury coach and made their journey extremely enjoyable!
Generally good service. Although the distance / timings were out between pick up points.
Great experience travelling with this Low Cost. Clean modern Minibus and Driver Shawn was fantastic but unfortunately had no Aux cable in the bus for playing music
I gave one star because the coach actually arrived. However, our experience with this company was absolutely shocking. After paying for the coach in full we did not receive confirmation after 3 emails. when you have paid over £500 that is extremely worrying. We called the company and were asked if we had paid.. even though an email had been sent over a week and which company doen't keep track of payment. Then the lady on the phone proceded to act like we were in the wrong for calling regarding a confirmation asking which email we email... there is only one email contact on the website.. she then proceeded to tell me to shut up when trying to explain to her what was going on and that i should call back to speak to someone else. Extremely unprofessional, if they have been rude to me i'm sure they have been rude to others. I wonder if this will be posted on the reviews.
Great coach and great service from the driver he really looked after myself and my customers. I would definitely use you or recommend your company again.
We were very happy with the customer service, the bus and driver. The staff were courteous and efficient. Would recommend and would use again.
Many thanks, excellent flexibility from the driver and for sure in the future I will not hesitate in recommending or using your company again!! Great Job.
We booked two coaches. I sent very specific directions on how to find us and where to park, including our full address and a map. One driver called me 10 minutes before we were scheduled to leave, to ask for directions – as you'll appreciate, that was rather frustrating. However, both drivers knew exactly where to go, and our driver was excellent. I've certainly had no complaints about the driver.
Excellent service, really good driver who made very good time, got us there early and didn't mind any of our strange requests. I will definitely recommend the service.
Efficient and very easy to use. Has no problems with the service provided and had handy reminders before the booking.
very helpful and easy to book
Low Cost Coach Hire is rated 4.80 based on 505 reviews