Low Cost Coach Hire Reviews

bookings@lowcostcoachhire.co.uk

OFFICE 7 35-37 LUDGATE HILL LONDONEC4M 7JN UNITED KINGDOM

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Low Cost Coach Hire made you happy

"We booked a coach 2 months in advance of an event paid a deposit only to be called less than 24hrs before the job. The person who called explained that the coach they had booked for us had been in a crash so could not be used. Things happen but the employee in telling us laughed saying nothing he could do and could offer no help in suggesting ther firms etc. To add insult to injury 3 weeks later and we have still not received the refund of our deposit. I would avoid this firm - clearly not set up to deal with problems that exist in the real world"
"Awful service. Aggressive, rude and totally unprofessional. Similarly to another reviewer, no email confirmation was ever provided (despite countless requests and sending over a signficant sum of money). And when it was questioned, I was told to go find a new coach company if I wasn't happy! 2 days before our wedding event - seriously unprofessional. To top it off, they tried to charge a 25% increase in costs for a 45 minute departure time change. For a "last minute" change. Despite us informing the company weeks in advance. Being held to randsom just before an event is ridiculous. After being passed to Rick, who was extremely aggressive and simply said "take your custom elsewhere" is hardly a customer service level I would expect from any reasonable company. Complete joke of a company. Would avoid !!"
"Great experience travelling with this Low Cost. Clean modern Minibus and Driver Shawn was fantastic but unfortunately had no Aux cable in the bus for playing music"
"I gave one star because the coach actually arrived. However, our experience with this company was absolutely shocking. After paying for the coach in full we did not receive confirmation after 3 emails. when you have paid over £500 that is extremely worrying. We called the company and were asked if we had paid.. even though an email had been sent over a week and which company doen't keep track of payment. Then the lady on the phone proceded to act like we were in the wrong for calling regarding a confirmation asking which email we email... there is only one email contact on the website.. she then proceeded to tell me to shut up when trying to explain to her what was going on and that i should call back to speak to someone else. Extremely unprofessional, if they have been rude to me i'm sure they have been rude to others. I wonder if this will be posted on the reviews."
"Thank you very much for the service. Our clients were delighted with the luxury coach and made their journey extremely enjoyable!"
"Great coach and great service from the driver he really looked after myself and my customers. I would definitely use you or recommend your company again."
"We were very happy with the customer service, the bus and driver. The staff were courteous and efficient. Would recommend and would use again."
"Many thanks, excellent flexibility from the driver and for sure in the future I will not hesitate in recommending or using your company again!! Great Job."
"We booked two coaches. I sent very specific directions on how to find us and where to park, including our full address and a map. One driver called me 10 minutes before we were scheduled to leave, to ask for directions – as you'll appreciate, that was rather frustrating. However, both drivers knew exactly where to go, and our driver was excellent. I've certainly had no complaints about the driver."
"Excellent service, really good driver who made very good time, got us there early and didn't mind any of our strange requests. I will definitely recommend the service."
"Efficient and very easy to use. Has no problems with the service provided and had handy reminders before the booking."
"very helpful and easy to book"
"Very professional staff and so easy to find. A+++++"
"Pleasant staff to deal with, quick service & no trouble or unnecessary faffing around - a great experience!"
"Have used Low Cost Coach Hire a number of times now and have never had a problem. Drivers have always courteous and on a time and accommodated for my party. Would certainly recommend."
"Excellent service, easy booking and payment process and they dealt with my changing the time at the last minute with good grace and efficiency. Would definitely use this company again. Also very good value for money."
"Coach and driver were excelent"
"The coach was excellent standard and the driver was brilliant and arrived well on time and kept us inform about arriving times and when we were due to be picked up. Would recommend to all"
"Fantastic day. Driver on time patient curteous very helpful. Will definitely use low cost coach hire in the future."
"This is the second time i have used coach hire and the service is beyond expectations. This time, staff agent who helped me make this things happened. He is very helpful, understanding our needs (helping out within our budget), prompt response to all my queries and a gentleman. His service is beyond expectations. Definite Thank you...."
Low Cost Coach Hire is rated 4.80 based on 456 reviews