Low Cost Coach Hire Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Low Cost Coach Hire

bookings@lowcostcoachhire.co.uk

OFFICE 7 35-37 LUDGATE HILL LONDONEC4M 7JN UNITED KINGDOM

Tell us how Low Cost Coach Hire made you happy

"I left my suit case on board with documents and was scared I might have lost them. Ricky was really helpful and sent the bag via taxi at no charge many thanks fella. Great company"
"Was On time to get from Oxford to Birmingham. It was a return journey so we picked the right coach company thank god."
"Coach service was really impressive from quote to pick up thanks for a great evening."
"Everything went great coach was really clean and smelt fresh. He was on time and got us home as well."
"My daughter left her bag contained her passport etc and this was returned so happy thanks Ricky."
"My Son left his ipad on the coach, Peter tracked it down for us and we got it back next day. Great service"
"I have used this firm a few times, and would recommend it to anyone using coach travel.Everything was as it should be, first class service, can highly recommend them. Will use them again if travelling by coach."
"We planned our day and we chose Low Cost Coach Hire and it was worth it thanks."
"Very Cheap and good service see you in December"
"Quick pick up and drop off and was on time"
"Nice service and what a lovely big coach clean and professional kindest regards"
"We booked for single drop off and ended up booking return so thank you for booking us a coach at the last minute. Thank Sue"
"We booked for a day out to London everything went perfect thanks"
"Great Service from pick up to getting home thank you"
"Heathrow to Swansea return Comfortable and punctual, good value for money"
"Really easy journey, much cheaper than the train and it was great that it had wifi."
"Really good value for monies. left on time, great journey and arrived on time. I used to use the train but much prefer the Low Cost Coach Company Keep up the good work!"
"coach was clean and comfortable and on time, a very pleasant journey"
"I wouldn't dream of using anyone else for Low cost coach hire has never let me down in all the time that I've used them."
"Top service on the day many thanks. We saw loads positive reviews with Low cost Coach Hire so we booked lol."
Low Cost Coach Hire is rated 4.62 based on 220 reviews