Low Cost Coach Hire Reviews

bookings@lowcostcoachhire.co.uk

OFFICE 7 35-37 LUDGATE HILL LONDONEC4M 7JN UNITED KINGDOM

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Low Cost Coach Hire made you happy

"The service was excellent. Thank you."
"An easy going, very friendly, reliable service with good coaches. Will use again."
"Called on the morning I needed a coach as I was let down by another company they were amazing they turned up on time they let us take alcohol on the coach as it was a hen do the driver let us have the music load and got us to our destination in perfect time will defiantly be using this company again it was cheap but service was worth a lot more thank you so much amazing company"
"Arrived in good time and really nice friendly driver. Very accommodating."
"Good medium sized company big coaches great service. Mo Khan"
"First time I've used Low Cost Coach hire and if this experience is anything to go by, won't be my last. Spoke to a few people who were all extremely efficient, pleasant and helpful, especially Ricky who dealt with my booking. He managed to get me a great price (£20 less than my lowest quote) I would highly recommend them."
"Excellent service, on time and very reasonable price."
"Without a doubt the very best in coach travel. Detailed itinerary, excellent coaches, drivers .Passengers are treated like royalty. The very best of personal service, always."
Low Cost Coach Hire is rated 4.80 based on 456 reviews