Low Cost Coach Hire Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Low Cost Coach Hire

bookings@lowcostcoachhire.co.uk

OFFICE 7 35-37 LUDGATE HILL LONDONEC4M 7JN UNITED KINGDOM

How would you rate Low Cost Coach Hire ?

"WARNING DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY .... one month on & still trying to get my refund as the minibus did not turn up !! ... funny how one of the reviews saying how great they are has been posted by SIMON GARDNER the same name that comes up on there company email !!"
"Took my deposit but didn’t turn up & completely ruined the evening .. cabs had to be used at last minute costing nearly twice as much .. two people missed the event & are £60 out of pocket for tickets ... rang & left messages on answerphone & emailed but no response ... beware before booking !!!"
"How they can be called 'low cost' I will never no! The most expensive quote I got with most of them being under half of what this 'low cost' quoted me! And the customer care over email also shocking, wish I had read all the one star reviews before!!"
"Great experience travelling with this Low Cost. Clean modern Minibus and Driver Shawn was fantastic but unfortunately had no Aux cable in the bus for playing music"
"They were booked well in advance for my neices birthday the night before they decided to doubled the price!!!! Very unprofessional not impressed at all Disgusting DO NOT USE!!"
"Completely reliable; we've used Low Cost for airport runs for the past 5 years, and the drivers are punctual and experienced, exactly what you want for a 4 am pick-up. The vehicles are spacious and spotless."
"Awful awful company. Didn't turn up to our booking - we missed our meal slot at restaurant. Communication terrible. Clearly hundreds of fake reviews on this site. Will not answer why it happened. I see on the real reviews this isnt the first time this has happened. When I first called to ask where they were I was told they couldn't find my booking, then was text later saying the van had broken down clearly a complete lie."
"I booked a coach to Bournemouth and paid fully even before the trip.On the day of the trip the coach did not turn up and when I called the company's representative I was lied to that the coach is on its way and that I should call the driver. I tried calling the driver but no response and when I called the representative back, he told me there is nothing he could do about it and that I should sort it out my self. We waited for well over 3 hours and no coach came nor anybody from the company called to explain what went wrong."
"excellent service"
"really good service"
"Fantastic service! The driver was amazingly calm and the coach was huge! The whole evening went really smoothly,"
"I have used this firm a few times, and would recommend it to anyone using coach travel.Everything was as it should be, first class service, can highly recommend them. Will use them again if travelling by coach."
"arrived on time and was really cost efficient i will surely book again"
"I have asked for a quote, they said they would send straigh away to my email and after 2 days i got in contact again and they reply saying that there is loads quote every week and some is missed! What professional isn't ?"
"Low-Cost Coach hire, although lovely on the phone, it turned out that on the day the bus did not even arrive and we had to use taxis. I accept in business that mistakes can happen, but then when I asked for my money back they promised it back but have still not managed to refund me despite multiple calls and emails. I can only guess that the below recommendations are fake and put up by Low-cost coach hire themselves. Avoid at all costs!"
"a really good and professional experience i had highly recommended"
"Thank you for such an amazing service this weekend. The driver was on time, very cheerful and patient. Well done. Will definitely use again."
"I would like to thank Low Cost Coach Hire for such a comfortable and stress free day trip to Dorset and back to London. Jim, our driver, was excellent. He was very accommodating, helpful and such a safe driver. Our trip last Sunday was a great success and very enjoyable. It was a optimal standard service that is highly recommended."
"Similar to others. They "had a crash" and therefore couldn't fulfill the order. Now scrambling around trying to sort it out at 8pm when it was booked at 5am next morning. We've already paid in full!"
"Great advice on the phone, on time friendly driver and very good prices, will deffo be using again"
Low Cost Coach Hire is rated 4.74 based on 245 reviews