Low Cost Coach Hire Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Low Cost Coach Hire

bookings@lowcostcoachhire.co.uk

OFFICE 7 35-37 LUDGATE HILL LONDONEC4M 7JN UNITED KINGDOM

How would you rate Low Cost Coach Hire?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Low-Cost Coach hire, although lovely on the phone, it turned out that on the day the bus did not even arrive and we had to use taxis. I accept in business that mistakes can happen, but then when I asked for my money back they promised it back but have still not managed to refund me despite multiple calls and emails. I can only guess that the below recommendations are fake and put up by Low-cost coach hire themselves. Avoid at all costs!"
"a really good and professional experience i had highly recommended"
"Thank you for such an amazing service this weekend. The driver was on time, very cheerful and patient. Well done. Will definitely use again."
Richard Bell
Verified Reviewer
"I would like to thank Low Cost Coach Hire for such a comfortable and stress free day trip to Dorset and back to London. Jim, our driver, was excellent. He was very accommodating, helpful and such a safe driver. Our trip last Sunday was a great success and very enjoyable. It was a optimal standard service that is highly recommended."
"Similar to others. They "had a crash" and therefore couldn't fulfill the order. Now scrambling around trying to sort it out at 8pm when it was booked at 5am next morning. We've already paid in full!"
"Great advice on the phone, on time friendly driver and very good prices, will deffo be using again"
"We booked a coach 2 months in advance of an event paid a deposit only to be called less than 24hrs before the job. The person who called explained that the coach they had booked for us had been in a crash so could not be used. Things happen but the employee in telling us laughed saying nothing he could do and could offer no help in suggesting ther firms etc. To add insult to injury 3 weeks later and we have still not received the refund of our deposit. I would avoid this firm - clearly not set up to deal with problems that exist in the real world"
"Thank you, excellent flexibility from the driver seeing we was running late, he really looked after my daughter and friends. I would definitely use you and recommend your company again."
"Awful service. Aggressive, rude and totally unprofessional. Similarly to another reviewer, no email confirmation was ever provided (despite countless requests and sending over a signficant sum of money). And when it was questioned, I was told to go find a new coach company if I wasn't happy! 2 days before our wedding event - seriously unprofessional. To top it off, they tried to charge a 25% increase in costs for a 45 minute departure time change. For a "last minute" change. Despite us informing the company weeks in advance. Being held to randsom just before an event is ridiculous. After being passed to Rick, who was extremely aggressive and simply said "take your custom elsewhere" is hardly a customer service level I would expect from any reasonable company. Complete joke of a company. Would avoid !!"
"I gave one star because the coach actually arrived. However, our experience with this company was absolutely shocking. After paying for the coach in full we did not receive confirmation after 3 emails. when you have paid over £500 that is extremely worrying. We called the company and were asked if we had paid.. even though an email had been sent over a week and which company doen't keep track of payment. Then the lady on the phone proceded to act like we were in the wrong for calling regarding a confirmation asking which email we email... there is only one email contact on the website.. she then proceeded to tell me to shut up when trying to explain to her what was going on and that i should call back to speak to someone else. Extremely unprofessional, if they have been rude to me i'm sure they have been rude to others. I wonder if this will be posted on the reviews."
Chris Davies
Verified Buyer
"Thank you very much for the service. Our clients were delighted with the luxury coach and made their journey extremely enjoyable!"
Michael Brierley
Verified Buyer
"Great coach and great service from the driver he really looked after myself and my customers. I would definitely use you or recommend your company again."
Sam Etchingham
Verified Buyer
"We were very happy with the customer service, the bus and driver. The staff were courteous and efficient. Would recommend and would use again."
Richard Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Many thanks, excellent flexibility from the driver and for sure in the future I will not hesitate in recommending or using your company again!! Great Job."
"We booked two coaches. I sent very specific directions on how to find us and where to park, including our full address and a map. One driver called me 10 minutes before we were scheduled to leave, to ask for directions – as you'll appreciate, that was rather frustrating. However, both drivers knew exactly where to go, and our driver was excellent. I've certainly had no complaints about the driver."
Peter Ward
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, really good driver who made very good time, got us there early and didn't mind any of our strange requests. I will definitely recommend the service."
Gavin Brettenny
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and very easy to use. Has no problems with the service provided and had handy reminders before the booking."
Simon Watkins
Verified Buyer
"very helpful and easy to book"
"Very professional staff and so easy to find. A+++++"
Tony Millard
Verified Buyer
"Pleasant staff to deal with, quick service & no trouble or unnecessary faffing around - a great experience!"
Low Cost Coach Hire is rated 4.84 based on 231 reviews