LoveWoo Reviews

of reviewers recommend LoveWoo
Read LoveWoo Reviews
Wonderful
Thank you very much for your review we are glad you are pleased with your products. See you again soon Love Woo
Wife loves it and so do I using it on her
thank you Ian! Glad she is enjoying the product - See you again in the future The Love Woo Team :)
Everything is perfect about your website, products and delivery. However I couldn't find the shipping date when I ordered the product. But it was fine as it came quite fast.
thank you for the comments Marley we appreciate all comments - enjoy your items! :) Love Woo
Great thanks
Thank you Andrew for the review, see you soon - Love Woo
Products are great quality. Arrived quick too. Websites a little slow loading I found but I wasn't in a rush, so was worth the wait as it was cheaper than competitors.
Great news on your satisfaction for the products and delivery, we look forward to seeing you again in the future apologies regarding the loading we have fixed this problem so next time it should be quicker loading. The Love Woo Team!
Fast delivery, discreet packaging, fantastic products! Me, myself and I are delighted 😁
We are so pleased you are enjoying the products Kat - see you soon :) Love Woo
Easy to order fast delivery excellent service
Thank you for the review, see you again soon The Love Woo Team :)
Very easy to use site, excellent order communication, fast and discreet delivery
Great news on your satisfaction for the service, products and delivery, we look forward to seeing you again in the future. The Love Woo Team!
Excellent service, and very fast. Thanks
Great news on your satisfaction for the products and delivery, we look forward to seeing you again in the future. The Love Woo Team!
First experience of buying this sort of product online. Good range of products and some good reductions. Billing and order tracking all went well - no issues. Product description was for a different size so dimensions were incorrect but I was aware of that so it wasn't a problem. Would use again.
Toy broke on first use, on/off button for vibrator not working. Then found I seemingly had no right to a refund as it had been taken out of its packaging. Very disappointing.
Hello, we have not been made aware of any faulty item. as per the returns policy, you are able to send back an item for inspection if you believe faulty. Please send us an email at support@lovewoo.co.uk and we can look into this.
Fast delivery, wife more than happy so alls well
Thank you for your review, we are glad you are both enjoying the items! See you again soon The Love Woo Team! :)
Yes I would luv to say that we have ordered twice and it's a fantastic service and so quick and the products are great and we will be shopping with you again soon xx
Good to see you again Robert, thank you for the order and the great review, we look forward to seeing you again soon. The Love Woo Team
Custom support reached out to me and resolved the issue. It was very pleasant experience. Thank you
Thank you for the great review Akram, we are 100% committed to our customers and any issues we try and resolve as quickly as we can - Enjoy your items! See you soon Love Woo
Easy to order and a quick turnaround and delivery for a great product - well impressed!
No words for this item, got to try it for yourself to feel the experience ;) 5* from me...
Hi Lorren, thank you do much for your review, we hope to welcome you back sometime soon! Enjoy! Love Woo
Quick delivery and even sent the batteries too!
Great news on your satisfaction for the products, extras and delivery, we look forward to seeing you again in the future. The Love Woo Team!
Great product, fast delivery.
Very easy to order and arrived discretely
Great news on your satisfaction for the packaging, products and delivery, we look forward to seeing you again in the future. The Love Woo Team!
Good and quick delivery, thanks
LoveWoo is rated 4.69 based on 271 reviews