Love To Be Natural Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Love To Be Natural

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Love To Be Natural?

Tell us how Love To Be Natural made you happy

"Thank you for your expertise and fast delivery of my beautiful sling! Ordered on Weds afternoon received Thursday morning with free delivery. Loved the eco packaging and the handwritten note."
Are you Love To Be Natural? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent quality product that does the job perfectly. Customer service second to none and I was so impressed with the attention to detail and care. Many many thanks!"
"As per previous reviews I’ve had a terrible experience with this company. Awaited a refund for items for over 2 months despite confirmation that they had accepted the returns and refund was being processed. No answer when telephoning. No replies to chat, email or F/bk message. Comments left on page deleted. Managed to receive funds back through raising dispute with credit card company."
"Same as previous poster: they ignore communication when order does not arrive and delete negative comments from their Facebook. I am now looking to get in touch with my credit card provider to get my money back that way."
"They don't posted there orders or stay in touch! Chat option on there website they will ignore and if you right a bad review on there website the simply delete it! So I guess as well on this side, the review will be taken off - Consumer has no power!"
Love To Be Natural is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews