Love To Be Natural Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love To Be Natural

Tell us how Love To Be Natural made you happy
Easy ordering and super fast shipping, even overseas. Beautiful item, I am very pleased. Thank you!
Easy to order, fast delivery, of an item that was quite hard to find elsewhere. Great price too. Customer service was helpful as I had to change delivery requirements. Overall efficient, fast and helpful.
Awesome! Amazing sling, amazing service! Happy happy happy :)
Great price, next day delivery, beautifully packaged, it felt like opening a gift from a friend. I actually needed help with a quicker delivery and the costumer service team was very quick to reply and I got the item I needed in time! Very happy!
Fantastic. Great range of items, easy to use website, responsive and helpful to queries, and very fast delivery :)
Beautiful sling, beautiful packaging, fast delivery. Everything was great. Thumbs up!
Brilliant website, lovely selection of products & great service. Item delivered quickly with great communication. Many thanks!
Exceptional service, Beth is fantastic, her knowledge and professionalism really show.
Beautiful products beautifully packaged and delivered quickly. I was very impressed with the eco packaging - 100% paper, 100% recyclable, 100% plastic free. That's impressive!
Helpful, knowledgable people with amazing products. We've been very overwhelmed as first time parents and it was great to have the helpful advice and personal one-to-one service. Really impressed.
Very pleased with the service from Love To Be Natural. My item wasn’t in stock so they emailed me straight away to inform me. The change to the out of stock item meant I wanted to change the colour of one of the other items. This was not a problem at all and was sorted and dispatched immediately. Really beautiful items, very pleased.
Great products, amazing customer service and quick, reliable delivery. One of the only sites that had my item in stock.
I had a very shocking experience with this company. I ordered several slings to compare fits (they assured me when I contacted them that this was fine and I could return those I didn’t want). I’d never used one before so this made me more comfortable with the online order. They sent the slings in separate orders as they didn’t have them all in stock and decided to use the arrival of the first sling as the date of receipt to start the return period (even though I contacted them to say I’m still waiting for part of the order). I never received the other sling and was never refunded for the first two. I couldn’t return the first two as I wanted to compare it with the third and also didn’t want to pay for return shipping more than once. They said they would issue a credit note which I didn’t want as I just wanted a refund and not to buy anything from them again. However, I never even received the store credit!! My baby also arrived early and we both were recovering when all of this happened but the company was not understanding in the least or communicative (you cant even get in touch with them easily). It was sadly the worst retail experience I have ever had. Thankfully my bank opened a dispute and kindly refunded me for the slings. I hope no one else will have an experience like this when trying to prepare for their little ones. I also posted my review on their site and it was quickly removed. They seem to just feature the five star ones in contrast to the many very negative ones on here (so very dishonest). This company needs to be seriously looked into. Please be careful.
So far terrible experience, One email received about my query. No items delivered, no response on facebook, no response to further emails. No pick up when trying to call. For a highly regarded company this is very disappointing. Will be looking for a refund if query is not responded to.
Amazing personal service, fast shipping, beautifully packaged product in eco packaging. Can't really ask for more!
Fast delivery of item. Excellent sling. Well worth the money!! Will definitely be back
Replied to my online query immediately and items were delivered within a couple of days. Great selection and competitive prices.
All items delivered promptly, with good communication about status of order. Would order from Love To Be Natural again.
package arrived after only 2 days even though it says 3-5 days, great service , sweet package , amazing staff.
Cheapest site we could find for item, fast delivery, great service.
Love To Be Natural is rated 4.47 based on 38 reviews