Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

It's a lovely gift,I will be taking it to usa in November
I ordered two make up brush holders. One of them arrived broken, with chips in either side. I emailed LovemyGifts as I could not find a phone number for them, and they replied and sent out another one within a couple of days. So I was happy with that.
Lovely quality teddies, arrived quickly, just think the dates on jumpers could be a bit cleared hard to read, would definitely recommend this seller.
Very good .......
Looks lovely Quick delivery
Received the gift box, engraving very impressed with content engraving a bit basic. If the internal engraving was of the quality on the box and you could add a few more letters would be 5 stars.
I asked for the item to be gift wrapped and it was done very nice. The item is a gift and I haven’t delivered yet. Delivery was spot on.
Great mugs, love them! However, would’ve preferred the Z to be in Clearly in capitals and the packaging was not very good at all! Just posted in the foam holder which protects the mugs. Needs improvement.
Very good service Would definitely recommend
Lovely just like picture so happy with it
The vase was lovely. I was disappointed that the box it was packed in was damaged at one corner. This must have been packaged like that as the outer box was undamaged.
Purchased the fairy snow globe for my Great niece's Christening. I opted for gift wrap, the paper and bow were a little disappointing, a better quality of paper to justify the price I would have been happier.
My mate really like his clock, for his birthday and Retirement
Order came quick and was exactly as advertised and good quality 👌
Lovely photo album
I was disappointed with the wrapping
I was very pleased with the service. I got exactly what I wanted and requested for. I also received my package in good time. Thank you Love My Gifts.
Perfect for new baby gift comes exactly as described and good quality!
Very prompt delivery and I am extremely pleased with the gift.
Sent as a vase commemorating a civil partnership... they thought it was a beer glass .. I'm lost for words!!
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.67 based on 624 reviews