Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

It was bought as a gift for a dear relative.as we she was thrilled with her present. Thank you so much for your truly well made and designed products.
I bought a cristal clock as well as a silver colour trinket, both engraved especially for me. I love them both very much. Good quality for the price and very suitable as a gift as well.
Quick service and delivery the item I ordered was beautiful
Thankyou for changing the wording on my gift as I requested. It has been delivered and was very much appreciated by the recipient.
The baptism certificate holder was nicely presented and delivery was very prompt.Thank you for your service.
Really pleased with the product and it was packaged well. However the '' gift wrap '' service was little disappointing as it looked like my toddler had wrapped it at one end. It was an anniversary gift and had to re wrap it.
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.67 based on 624 reviews