Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Ordered a Rainbow teddy which was lovely. Just about to order some more teddies from you but see you have put your prices up since last week, disappointing so will buy from elsewhere!
Absolutely lovely! Nice and chunky and sturdy. Beautiful colours and quotes.
Very good service, beautifully engraved, thank you very much
Don’t know what it’s like as had it gift wrapped and that was nicely done.
My Mum & Dad absolutely love their vase. It’s perfect! It’s exactly what I’d hoped for. Thank you.
I was not entirely happy with the customer after response to a purchase which came back unfinished. The fault was disputed but I was left with a gift I could use. I was only offered the delivery charge if I purchase another gift - no discount given or offered for my disappointment and stress.
Very cute box, quick delivery. Only issue the lid has been scuffed so I will have to repaint before giving as a gift
Lots of lovely gifts to choose from. Reasonable prices. Quick delivery.
Excellent customer service and very fast delivery! Would use again and recommend! Gift arrived and was perfect! Thank you 😊
Still waiting to receive the item so can’t review yet
Great company fast delivery will definitely use again!
Beautiful necklace and lovely engraving awful gift wrapping the bow was just squashed ripped white paper.
This is the second item purchased from Love My Gifts and am extremely happy with both the quality of product and service received.
Beautiful vase delivered on time. Very impressed.
Lovely soft teddy .. really good quality
Exelent product and service
Perfect gift
This company has delivered a good service cannot find fault
I bought this for a couple who got married so can’t comment but the wrapping of this gift was beautiful
Loved my album