Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Fantastic quality glasses with lovely engraving & the crystals - a much appreciated gift.
Very good .......
Absolutely outstanding.. It is a wedding gift and I genuinely want one myself. 😍
Really pretty little box. Very happy with purchase. Arrived very quickly once ordered.
The gift was received as promised within delivery window.
Exelant prompt service
Ordered engraved Heart Trinket Box and Cross necklace set for my granddaughter’s Holy Communion. Lovely gift - she was so happy with it! And very prompt delivery. Thanks.
Beautiful gift for my grandsons holy communion
Beautifully engraved. Very pleased with the money clip.
Fast delivery and perfect designs. Very affordable and most of all stunning quality.
Gift excellent; prompt delivery (ahead of schedule) - but disappointed at the gift wrapping. A bow was attached which just looked like a cluster of paper shreddings. In removing the bow, damaged the wrapping. So gift wrap at additional £4.95 was complete waste of money
Loved the gift, engraving was perfect, beautiful present thank you so much
Love it, was great for my granddaughter christening. Came really quick highly recommend xx
My 5 year old Granddaughter has just become a big sister. This book was perfect as she sits and reads with her mum . Would recommend.
love my items and cant wait to display them. my husband however is making me wait til december 1st. if you sell xmas upgrades for husbands that would be fab !!! nobody needs that negativity in their life.
Very pleased with the Noah's Ark personalised clock for our niece's baby's christening. They love it! It was delivered within the week as stated.
I bought the fairy snow glob for my little great granddaughters birthday she loved it.
Lovely just as described
Took ages to come, the tracking reference I was given didn’t work and I received a curt reply. I replied back and was ignored
Quick delivery and engraving and item were great thanks so much love my gifts
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.68 based on 646 reviews