Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Fabulous personalised passport covers as a gift for the newlyweds - they now just need the honeymoon!
Brilliant little gift for a newly wed couple!
Great quality. Amazing delivery. Just overall very happy with my product !
The delivery was prompt. The product is lovely!
Lovely candle lamp Purchased for a Christening gift Speedy arrival and well wrapped
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase. Arrived quickly and packaged well. The sign is beautiful. Highly recommend as a special gift.
The personalised fairy snow globe from you was absolutely beautiful, a special gift for my granddaughters first day at school, was delivered in perfect condition and I’m she will be cherished for many years .
Very easy website to follow, quick delivery
Absolutely perfect
Was perfect
Beautiful soft cuddly rabbit personalised with name and DOB in ears. Great for baby gift
This candle is so realistic and pretty. Looks lovely on my daughter’s bedside table. Very happy with purchase
Perfect gift for my mam who recently lost her sister
I can’t give a review really because I haven’t received my order which I paid extra for faster delivery as it was for my nephews christening so I am not very happy at the moment and would like to know when it will arrive please.
It was broken when it arrived unfortunately, lovely product though
Easy to order
My grandson loved his wooden pen and pencil set, which I bought as a gift to bring him good luck in starting Secondary School. Hopefully his writing style might improve now too !!!😂🤣
I recently purchased a toddler personalised named backpack . It is great quality and perfect size. I will order from this site again
I was very pleased with the service. I got exactly what I wanted and requested for. I also received my package in good time. Thank you Love My Gifts.
Beautiful . Good purchase,