Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Received it on time
Very quick
Ordered a gift for a 70th birthday. Cannot comment on product as it went direct to recipient, though looked good on copy sent to me. One failure is there is nowhere on line to place a message (including who it was from), Took longer to deliver than advised. I only mention this to advise future purchasers to allow extra time for delivery.
Bought for wedding present was loved by Bride and Groom. Last minute order arrived on time.
No able to give any information about the gift as it was a wedding anniversary gift for middle of September and had it gift wrapped delivery and tracking was fine
Good communication, delivery as expected.
Ordered a graduation gift for my grandson which is lovely. Pleased with the quick delivery too.
The pencil case arrived on time and the personalisation was very good for my space-mad grandson. However I had thought the background was dark blue, but disappointingly, it turns out to be black.
Good service and product.
Great choice of christening gifts. Quick efficient service
Bought this as a present for my husbands garden bar he loved it
Lovely , soft bunny with great personalisation. Great service.
Jewellery box is lovely but a bit smaller than what I thought it would be.
Really pleased with the product and it was packaged well. However the '' gift wrap '' service was little disappointing as it looked like my toddler had wrapped it at one end. It was an anniversary gift and had to re wrap it.
Delivery was good and on time but I paid to have it gift as I was going to a very posh wedding reception. Very disappointed with the quality of the wrapping paper. Very plain and grey. Not the luxurious silver I was expecting. Would not use the gift wrapping service again.
The item was delivered in the time stated and was apparantly of a very good standard. They were very pleased with the gift.
Good service
Lovely gift thank you
As expected, a very well presented gift.
It arrived in great time. The product is beautiful.
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.68 based on 908 reviews