Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

The quality of the product was excellent and the delivery was very goog
Beautiful candle so nice and pretty. Good value .packaged nicely. Quick delivery ..
Excellent service. Sign arrived quickly and it's perfect.
Excellent quality bangle for my little girls christening, super fast delivery, overall really pleased
Bought this gift for my son and wife to be . It’s lovely and very good quality.
The item I received was for our wee dog who we had to get put to sleep due to illness and we bought this item in her memory and it was excellent.
I was very impressed with the quality and how quickly the item got delivered. The family that I gave it to was very happy with the gift. I will definitely be ordering from Love My Gifts again.
It's a lovely gift,I will be taking it to usa in November
I am delighted with this Christmas bauble to give to my daughter for her new home. Quality is excellent, it arrived promptly and well packaged. My only disappointment was there was a space between L and one of the word 'Love'.
Loved the vase I got for my mother in law’s 80th Birthday, it was lovely and came gift wrapped,
My wife loved it. So cuddly
I ordered two make up brush holders. One of them arrived broken, with chips in either side. I emailed LovemyGifts as I could not find a phone number for them, and they replied and sent out another one within a couple of days. So I was happy with that.
Both christening gifts arrived quickly and I am very pleased with them.
I ordered this product over a week ago and still not arrived.. not happy
Exactly as described will look lovely on the xmas tree
Absolutely love my item can’t wait to use it at Christmas great price super fast delivery would definitely recommend thanks 😊
Very pleased with the vase was exactly as described,delivered promptly and packed very securely
Perfect! No others words. You will not be disappointed Well worth the money.
Easy website to follow. Recd gift in the time allotted. This is the 3rd time I've used the site & will certainly use again.
disappointed still waiting for a refund
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.68 based on 646 reviews