Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

My friend was extremely pleased with her gift and especially the engraving which was good quality and gave it the personal touch. It arrived soon after ordering but not on the day - although it did not promise to do so as short notice
Love My Gifts Limited 5 star review on 25th October 2021
Purchased a Hug Teddy which was delivered quickly and very good quality my daughter loves it so in her good books 😁
Beautiful items as displayed and personalized
Very satisfied with my order personalised prosecco bottle stopper thank you
The bears I ordered were the perfect gifts. It enabled me to show the recipient that an effort had been made rather than buying a generic bear.
It looks, as it was on screen. Very nice
The item I bought came very promptly. Very impressed as it was a personalised item. My Granson will love it.
It’s lovely, just postage expensive
Excellent product good quality
I ordered 2 of the memorial lanterns, and I am very pleased with my order thankyou. Good quality and nicely personalised as requested. The price was also good as other companies had the same item for a lot more money. My order arrived on time and well packed so no damage to either lantern. Overall I would be happy to order again from Love My Gifts.
Good value and efficient service. I’d definitely buy from them again.
Took a gamble as this was the cheapest company selling the product I wanted. Heritage plaque arrived quickly and well packaged. It looked exactly like the image on the website and was of good quality. There was a minor issue with the clarity of the engraving so I sent an email to Love My Gifts and received a prompt reply from Louise and a replacement plaque the following day. Whilst I give 5* for the product I give 5+* for after sales. You can buy an item from anyone but it’s the customer care when there’s an issue that really counts.
Good ideas and choice to inspire.
Still not received item
great little personalised gifts at good prices with prompt, well wrapped delivery
Great night light for my grandkids. Thank you fast delivery too.
Great quick service
Great product, amazing customer service.
I have purchased some mugs as a gift for Christmas, they look and feel like good quality, fast delivery, great communication
Excellent service and excellent product. Delighted with purchase.
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.68 based on 646 reviews