Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

Lovely gift and quick delivery. Very happy.
The personalised little girls box is absolutely beautiful.
Very quick delivery
Lovely product fast delivery
The person who I had it made for was so delighted with it in memory of her husband x
Lovely gifts, prompt delivery. Thank you.
It was bought as a gift for a dear relative.as we she was thrilled with her present. Thank you so much for your truly well made and designed products.
The gift is for my relatives who are celebrating a ruby anniversary in December.
Lovely bauble, pleased with personalisation. Happy with delivery which was quick & was well packaged.
Delighted with the nightlight. It was an excellent christening gift.
Didn’t come in a box, what is very unprofessional and quality isn’t great
Lovely quality teddies, arrived quickly, just think the dates on jumpers could be a bit cleared hard to read, would definitely recommend this seller.
I ordered this little silver plated digger for my godsons christening and it’s so lovely. I am not a fan of most christening gifts available but this is cute and was personalised. Does actually move along on the wheels. Will definitely be ordering again from Love my Gifts ltd thank you
I was very pleased with the gift.
Beautiful quality christening gift, perfectly engraved and arrived ahead of schedule, many thanks
Fabulous buy for a wedding present they loved it
Fantastic quality glasses with lovely engraving & the crystals - a much appreciated gift.
Very good .......
Absolutely outstanding.. It is a wedding gift and I genuinely want one myself. 😍
Really pretty little box. Very happy with purchase. Arrived very quickly once ordered.
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.67 based on 582 reviews