Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Love My Gifts Limited
Read Love My Gifts Limited Reviews

About Love My Gifts Limited:

We are continually striving to bring our customers exceptional personalised gifts at the very best prices. Whether it’s Christmas gifts, Valentine’s Day gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, Father’s Day gifts and everything in between our buyers scour every corner of globe, from Brighton to Beijing and Todmorden to Timbuktu. (Look up Todmorden on Google Maps)!

We are always on the lookout for new ideas and up-and-coming designers. If you feel this applies to you, or your products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to hear from anyone to discuss product ideas!

anthonypayne@lovemygifts.co.uk

Manor Court Business Centre, Salesbury Hall Road, Ribchester

I received the item very quickly. The engraving was exactly as I had asked Would recommend
Placed my order and it arrived with 5 days amzing quality and definitely recommended to use this site 🙂
Such a great service very fast delivery and the item I purchased was perfect - my friend was so pleased with it - would really recommend.
Bought this for my granddaughter christening, beautiful keepsake and worth the next day delivery, very pleased.
A very nice engraved glass for drinking a good whiskey out of.
The personalised bunny is lovely for our new baby in the family. Everyone loves it and I will likely be ordering another one for the second baby due in November. The instructions I gave were followed exactly even though it was an unusual name. Thank you.
I ordered 2 gifts for a christening, personalised candle and the snow globe which I am very happy with, but unfortunately didn’t arrive in time, the email stated they were dispatched Monday 13th Sept but did not arrive until the following Monday. I would recommend ordering early to save disappointment.
Love the ruby wedding anniversary vase for a dear friend,who was actually a bridesmaid at my wedding.
Needed something special for 3yr old great neice's daughter b-day. Neice seemed very happy with it, perfect for her bedroom at nightime.
I have bought 3 vases recently and loved by all. Excellent.
Great service and fast delivery. Website is easy to use and all the products are very good quality. I love personalised gifts and have used Love My Gifts before. I will definitely use them again. Many thanks 😊
Lovely gift, good quality and excellent service… I’m very pleased
Great service, good quality product would definitely recommend.
I ordered a personalised trinket box for my friends 70th birthday. Unfortunately when it arrived it was scratched. I got in touch with Love My Gifts and they were fabulous and a replacement was sent within days. The trinket box is beautiful and I am sure my friend will be delighted with it. I would thoroughly recommend using this company
Beautiful personalised clock Very well packed Safe delivery Would recommend
Item arrived safely and on time. Beautifully engraved . We are really pleased with it.
Loved my purchase, beautiful and elegant, and arrived very quickly, would recommend this seller 100%
Love my gifts very quick and efficient service
Fantastic came within a few days very pleased with my purchase.
When I ordered my purchases I didn’t expect them to be as big and as well-made as they came. The quality is amazing I couldn’t have hoped for much better.
Love My Gifts Limited is rated 4.66 based on 479 reviews