Love Leggings Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Love Leggings
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Love Leggings?

customercare@loveleggings.com

Click Here

Tell us how Love Leggings made you happy

"I brought these legging after seeing them on a mommy blog ad. I thought i would gove them a try! They are just like other legging. They are thick but you can still see your underwear straight through. I wont but another pair."
Are you Love Leggings? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Love leggings gave me a great deal is support and provided several pairs of tights in an attempt to find a pair that fitted properly. Hannah and I were exchanging e mails on an almost daily basis. Sadly however even very best recommendation we’re still too long in the leg! About 25 cms hanging off my feet after 10 minutes. It guess happens when you are are only just over 5ft! wanting 100 denier tights. Customer service is five star without a doubt."
"Fantastic customer service recieved from Love Leggings. Really impressed with their knowledge of products and the quick turn around between purchase and delivery."
"Great quality leggings. Ordered maternity leggings for my wife and she loves them."
Love Leggings is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews