Lovehoney Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Lovehoney deliver?

How can I contact Lovehoney?

100 Locksbrook Road

Categories:
Adult & Dating
Entertainment

Tell us how Lovehoney made you happy

Live Chat
"Awesome company to deal with they have great customer service good pricing discreet packaging and fast delivery I've had one toy break on me in the customer service was awesome and get me a new one"
Are you Lovehoney? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Made my life whole again with their toys!"
"Size 22 suspender skirt belt perfect fit. Quality a little disappointing as went to put it on and ribbon came of snap easily rectified with a needle and thread."
"Awesome customer service great products very easy to find what you want and live chat to make sure you get the right toy for your best sexual experience I recommend them 100%"
"Free delivery, discreet packaging"
"The items I bought arrived before estimated date in food condition and exactly as stated. Couldn't be happier."
"Variety of products"
"Over the past month I have purchased various toys and pieces of clothing from Lovehoney and found that all of them arrived very quickly and safely. It was fun dressing in the erotic clothes and using the toys. They have a wide range, so plenty of choice to choose from."
"Great returns policy. Good range of products"
"Quick Delivery & Great prices"
"Great shop to get all those naughty bits from. So much choice ... And so little time to try it all!"
"Great quality products at competitive prices. Easy to use website and fast, discreet delivery. Also their website has s customer forum where people give their opinion on the goods they've bought and what they'd like to see in the future."
"I was excited to receive my order, however, it never arrived. I ordered on June 6 and according to my tracking information, did not move from June 9 onward. I was issued a full refund for both my order and the shipping cost, but I am very disappointed that my package never arrived. I was expecting more after reading so many good reviews."
"Pucker very happy"
"Kit arrived as promised. Very discrete packing. Delighted with the goods."
"Everything I bought was on time and have amazing offers and rewards"
"Fast, discreet ordering and delivery. Easy to use website with useful videos and in depth product details. I received exactly what I wanted from a friendly, informative website designed for adults."
"Lovehoney, thay made me tingle with pleasure."
"Great prices. Top quality products. Discrete packaging"
"Speedy delivery and discrete packaging"
Lovehoney is rated 4.66 based on 29 reviews