Lovehoney Reviews

100 Locksbrook Road

Categories:
Adult & Dating
Entertainment

How would you rate Lovehoney ?

"Variety of products"
"Great quality products at competitive prices. Easy to use website and fast, discreet delivery. Also their website has s customer forum where people give their opinion on the goods they've bought and what they'd like to see in the future."
"I was excited to receive my order, however, it never arrived. I ordered on June 6 and according to my tracking information, did not move from June 9 onward. I was issued a full refund for both my order and the shipping cost, but I am very disappointed that my package never arrived. I was expecting more after reading so many good reviews."
"Pucker very happy"
"Kit arrived as promised. Very discrete packing. Delighted with the goods."
"Everything I bought was on time and have amazing offers and rewards"
"Fast, discreet ordering and delivery. Easy to use website with useful videos and in depth product details. I received exactly what I wanted from a friendly, informative website designed for adults."
"Lovehoney, thay made me tingle with pleasure."
"Great prices. Top quality products. Discrete packaging"
"Speedy delivery and discrete packaging"
"Bought my partner some treats for his birthday. Good quality products. Brilliant package."
"Great speedy service, clean easy to search website and very good value for money, something for every budget!"
"Great products, easy to earn points and order, great customer support and spot on reviews."
"Purchased some adult products and the cost was very good and the quality of the lube and vibrator very good, had some great times with them so far..I will be back for more in the very near future..My partners i have used the vibrator on have absolutely loved it with the lube.."
"Makes me happy coz love dressing up etc"
"Great selection of goods at great prices."
"gave me great orgasms"
"Free international shipping to Israel (starts over 30 pounds), quick shipping - usually it came in less than 3 weeks, which is awesome for Israel. Discreet package, which is comforting. Really great choice of items. And very helpful reviews. Also they have very helpful video and text instructions on different types of items, I found a lot of new information for myself. Great sales all the time. Amazing gifts - I got vibrator worth 39 pounds for free! And it is an amazing Rabbit, I am really happy with it! Made 3 orders for the past year and have been completly satisfied with all of them."
"I've purchased several toys, all of them in the expensive range of toys, and all of them had issues. One of the items, a Lelo Billy has been replaced two times and now when a third fault has become apparent Lovehoney refused to accept a return for it because of their 365 day return policy. I've tried to explain that the toy stayed with me much less than an year because of the returns and also that I'am requesting warranty, not a return which should comply with EU directive 1999/44/EC but the very unfriendly and unprofessional customer support refused to honour the law. So they got reported to the EU consumer commission. Avoid this monkey business."
Lovehoney is rated 4.53 based on 19 reviews