Loveholidays.com Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Loveholidays.com

How would you rate Loveholidays.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

68 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
H

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Loveholidays.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"This company LOVES taking your money, but does not like talking to you by phone call. Any changes must be done by internet ONLY. I made a booking for August 2018 and would like to add another person to booking but they don't want to talk. i would not use this company again. loveholiday.com advice try others not this one thanks."
"Booked Hotel for 7 days with a flexible amendment option, LIES !! HIDDEN CHARGES AND DECIETFUL OFFERS USE SOMEBODY ELSE !!! LOVEHOLIDAYS WILL TRY AND RIP YOU OFF FOR ANYTHING IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE ! I wanted to move the day for my hotel booking by 1 day. I wanted to change it but they want to charge £75 even though I sent an email straight away after booking even though I have a screen grab and proof it was a flexible booking with amendments. Shocking charge and shockingly bad response to something that could of been sorted in 2 minutes over the phone. This company is a bit of a joke, I have booked with many other agents and never ever have i had to pay £75 to change a date or even change Hotel completely. Hopefully I can cancel for £25 which again is ridiculous. They also charge you for every payment you make which is in small type under the prices in a greyed out font BE CAREFUL Wish I would have read the reviews first, if everything is as is when you book they seem okay but as soon as anyone has an issue they rip people off. Thanks for nothing and I will never be using them again, first time and last time. What a way to make customers feel wanted."
"You have to be very careful when booking through this agency. They are not helpful nor flexible. They have very rigid policies. The hotel was happy to make amendments but I lost lots of money because the agency refused to deal with the hotel."
Charles Lord
Verified Reviewer
"Booked Florida hotel total cost £140 … Booked Florida hotel total cost £140 next day wanted to change to better hotel loveholidays charge £75 per person admin to upgrade hotel £150 for a £140 booking plus difference in hotel price, decided to cancel site says £25 to cancel because I opted for deposit they charge £14.95 for this on top of the £25, they will not speak on the phone about cancellations and take the money from your credit card without permission. fees are hidden in the website They state the rooms are flexible amendments, but will not answer emails. AVOID"
"My wife made a mistake with the dates of our hotel and when we tried to change them we were informed it was too late and we lost over £700. The customer service is an absolute disgrace."
Seasoned Traveller
Verified Reviewer
"Hidden charges everywhere. £25 to cancel a hotel RESERVATION 6 months ahead. £75 to amend ANY details, including adding more nights. Trading Standards will shut down these crooks. AVOID!!!"
"Arrived at Puerto De LA Cruz on 28th December to find hotel had closed down 10 months earlier, had a re-fit, opened under another name and we had no booking. New hotel was adults only and we had a 10 year old with us. We had to book in at another hotel, costing 100 euros. Finally moved to new hotel more than 24 hours later. We were only in Tenerife 4 nights, so lost day and half of holiday. Love holidays very slow to sort problem out. Wouldn't book again with them."
"DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE - YOU WILL BE LEFT OUT OF POCKET!!!!!!"
Alice Mcgowan
Unverified Reviewer
"flights were cancelled after booking holiday from last August 2017 holiday is in February 2018 and flights now are three times the price. If we cancel we have to pay again plus give them a fee of £75.00 each for the company to cancel???Eh. What a low grade company this is. PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY. Last dealings was Portugal and we ended up in a shack for accommodation."
"I bought 4 star half board holiday to essaouira. It was on sale but the standard of the hotel and the food was only 2 stars. They advertise the holiday for cheap price but when you book holiday you have to pay a lot of hidden charges and hotel taxes. I think this is totally miss guiding the customers. Their customer service is absolutely useless they will never sort your problems out or return your call or email. I will not use them again."
"Prety much everything that was booked through them. Ant infested Rude staff Advised to move hotel at our own cost and they would cover costs. (Once we checked out we received a very different email). Sprayed any killer whilst our new born child was present and maid had a go at us. Once we arrived home they said they would do there best to get compensation but after 2 months they came back with "for how much you have spent on this holiday, the condition were suitable"."
"I have been charged nearly 50% of the holiday cost to cancel over a month before the holiday! Digusted"
"Scammers and Fraudsters"
"Problem with hotel. Loveholidays reaction was tough it is non refundable. Shocking company avoid at all costs"
Do Not Book With Love Holiday....Terrible Service
Verified Reviewer
"I booked into a hotel and have since found out that it is being used as a homeless shelter. I fully commend them for offering shelter however as I am paying good money I feel the need to be notified. When I put in a request to change a new hotel, the prices were increased and as Love Holidays did not book when I told them too the prices went up again. Who had to pay the additional costs?? Me.... I've been told that unfortunately there's nothing that they can do to help. I'm very dissapointed and I feel that Love Holiday really couldn't care, they've got there money and that's all they care about...... Book via someone else would be my advice...."
Jameelah Malik
Verified Reviewer
"They did not handle my complaint regarding issues with my hotel. They failed to provide any decent service at all. Dont fall for the cheap prices, its not worth it! It was my worst holiday ever and I travel abroad thrice a year."
"We booked to go to Morocco and when we arrived our accommodation was not booked for even though we had paid for it. It left us with no choice but to return to UK. Love holidays refusing to take responsibility in finding out whats happened to our £500 for the accommodation. Overall for the holiday we lost over £1k. I want someone to investigate this matter so we could get our money back."
"I booked a holiday on there website thought I'd booked it from Birmingham when confirmation came through in email I noticed I had booked from Manchester, rang love holidays immediately explained to them and they said there was nothing they could do I had to change it with Monarch. Which I did and paid extra then rang Love holidays to notify them. Monarch went under and Love Holidays rebooked my flights with Ryanair from Manchester and are saying that if I want it changing I have to do it with Ryanair. This is no holiday company it's a farce! They just book a flight and hotel for you like any one can. You're not protected at all. I am now stuck with a holiday that is leaving from the other side of the country at an unreasonable hour. I have rang on 3 occasions only to be told they are so busy dealing with me Monarch holiday bookings that I will have to email they gave me the email address. First email over a month ago was ignored and still sits not replied to the special Monarch one. The second I sent to complaints they replied saying the above basically tough. I feel cheated out of my money and will never use this company again. They say you never know how good a company is until there is a problem."
"I had to cancel my booking for Turkey 24 hours after booking it. I paid a £50 deposit. They took 50% of this (£25) plus their admin fee of £14.95. Love holiday have also told me I must claim the remaining £10.05 from their collection service! What a cheek. It is an unregulated business that should be shut down! License to print money."
Tracey Whyte
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely terrible company to deal with if anything goes wrong. Was given transfers from Cancun Airport to our hotel (15min journey) we arrived in Cancun to a tropical storm, we were marrying out there so I was very aware my wedding box could get damaged if in the rain too long. We were left standing by the company for over an hour - having travelled to Cancun before this is never the case the company allocated to us were truly awful. Eventually after shouting a bit louder (all the Mexican, American and Spanish were all being taken before us) we received our car and got to the hotel, my wedding box destroyed but thankfully dress in tact. Putting it behind us we had a great holiday until the day before our departure. With no word at all on our pick up I text the number given to us to eventually after 12 hours of waiting be told we would be picked up 5 hours before our flight - this I found utterly ridiculous as check in wouldn't even be open, I requested they re look at this but no they would not budge and blamed Love Holidays for the time. They told me they would cancel the transport and I should contact Love Holidays for a refund. We had to get a taxi which cost around 30 dollars but at least we weren't in an airport for hours which was totally unnecessary! Emailed Love Holidays who quite frankly were not interested, they passed query to the agent who offered a £6 refund, no apology for my destroyed wedding box or the whole distress it caused - and Love Holidays basically said they could do no more - this company is simply an agent so if it goes well great - but you are completely on your own if it goes wrong they are not interested - I am still funnily enough waiting on the £6 they haven't even had the decency to give me that back - crowd of cowboys I will never use again and urge anyone to think twice!"
Loveholidays.com is rated 1.26 based on 68 reviews