loveholidays.com Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend loveholidays.com

How would you rate loveholidays.com ?

"Easy to book, and the website works well. Booked a trip with my wife to Cyprus and it was really great value."
"Love hoiladays took my booking for an all inclusive 5star hotel in Turkey. I specifically booked a beach front hotel and arranged to meet up with family from Germany who booked the same hotel. We choose this hotel because of its beachfront location. The booking was made was months in advance. Days before my husband and I were due to travel we got an email from you stating that our chosen hotel was over booked. We were relocated to another hotel out of town. Which I objected to. On arrival we were given a very small basement room in this other hotel, no balcony looking and looking directly into the staff quarters. The room was one star quality. I immediately contacted love hoiladays without much joy. Same old story nothing to do with us it's the hotel.....you took the booking...you took my money.........send an email and some photos to in resort management....they will respond in tweny four hours. Nothing . It cost me a fortune on phone calls; taxies to and from the beach; lunchs and stress. I paid over £1500 for an all inclusive hotel. I have paid a lot less for better service and hoiladays. You have been disgraceful as a service provider; and don't know the meaning of costumer service. I will never travel again with this company and intend to warn others of your disgraceful and selfish behaviour. Hope you go out of business soon."
"From issues with lost luggage to flight delays, all they say is it’s nothing to do with them, speak to the flight operator. Zero value in booking via Love Holidays, so may as well book direct with the airlines. They also confirmed they are nothing more than a booking agent, so their description of travel agent on all of their social media is misleading. I would avoid Love Holidays and book via a different company who may at least offer you some assistance if you have issues whilst travelling."
Milena Nikolova
Unverified Reviewer
"Rip off company...I booked on Loveholidays website all inclusive holiday to Dominican republic for good offer £697 for 2 people for 12 nights and after I paid on the confirmation of my booking says "room only". I took a screen shot of all inclusive offer to send to my friend who is coming with me. I called loveholidays and I explained the situation and sent them my screen shot and they said they can't change to all inclusive and I have to pay £1500 more..and I can't cancel because I will loose my £697...be carful with booking with this company...I can't sleep because I saved 6 months for this holiday and now I can't go for what I was booking and I can't afford now to pay £1500 more...it's absolutely ridiculous...I'm not recommend this company to anyone...."
"When arriving at the airport in Lazarotte we had a direct transfer arranged, on getting through passport control not only was our transfer not there but the office was closed. On calling Loveholidays I was asked to call the number on the voucher, what number!? There wasn't one! I was then asked to write down a number to cvall the agent directly, I had only just got off a plane and I did not have a pen handy, "do you have a phone?" I was asked. "Yes I'm on it talking to you!" was my reply. By the time I had got a taxi and arrived at my hotel I had received a call back from Loveholidays to say the transfer was just parking at the airport and if i returned I could get my transfer to the hotel. I was also told I could not get my money back until i had spoken with the transfer company directly! On the return journey to the airport a week later, I had to call Loveholidays as the tranfer pick up time would be emailed directly to the hotel 48hrs before departure, it wasn't! I called Loveholidays who only gave me the number of the transfer company who told me it would be 24hrs before departure, again it wasn't. I eventually got through to the transfer company who said the times were emailed to the hotel a week beforehand! There is very little communication between Loveholidays and their agents and they have very little time for you once you have paid your money. I will never use Loveholidays again."
Andreea Ilie
Verified Reviewer
"I wish i could give 0 starts!! Sadly i have to announce that my holidays were a disaster. What started as a perfect gift for my and my boyfriend ended up with panic attacks and angriness between tears. I book a holiday to Agadir Marocco for me and my partner and we had everything ok until the hotel where we found out that we do no have a reservation. We’ve tried to call but all offices were closed as we arrived at 1 a.m. We were already shocked by this, as we booked a all inclusive holiday just for this-to not struggle with any administrative issue as it was my boyfriend birthday and we wanted to enjoy- the staff hotel was really disinterested in finding out what’s the problem so we had to book a stay inn from our money until we could call in the morning-already my mood was down and no wish of being there anymore. In the morning we’ve called (perhaps 7 times and getting each time promises like “we will call you back in 10 min but we end up calling again after half an hour as the hotel would have check us out) and the person told me that this happens because I didnt read the T’s and C’s where it says I had to be british CITIZEN. I ve read the T’s and C’s and i asked if is ok if i am british resident and I got the confirmation that is ok. After this as they were just presenting us their sorry i had a panick attack - worst experience ever - as i found myself in Marocco miles from home and with no hotel where to sleep. We’ve tried to find something that would get us a good rate as we were short on money thinking we have all inclusive we do not need that much money. We booked a another hotel but as you can imagine my holidays were ruined. Now I am going to a therapist as the panick attack was the worst experience I’ve been trough. I am now very upset on this and I have to get at least my money back not to mention that my health was damaged since then and my experience, as a first time traveller in Marocco, ruined. E"
"wrong rooms in hotel , dont tell you about hidden costs LIE about information , do not give the right contact numbers of transport, take your money and book you anything thats available ,. dont believe me PLEASE feel free to book yoy been WARNED lmao...."
"Response times from Customer Services are really poor. After booking and paying for our holiday in full, I requested a room upgrade and was quoted £320. I agreed to this cost on the same day it was quoted, and was informed they would process the upgrade within 3 days (I emailed and called them to confirm). I then get an email almost a week later, informing me the quote for the upgrade was now over £1,000. I queried it and they said they work on a live pricing system and the quote had changed - they suggested I contact ABTA if I am not satisfied with their response."
"We were abandoned by our shuttle at 1am on out trip to Barcelona after our plane was delay. All we were offered was to spend the night at the airport and wait for next shuttle at 9AM. Not saying that we were with a child. We finally use Uber to reach our Hotel. That cost us €153 on top of the £109 fees that we paid for this transfer. after going through all this we received no apologies I am not even thinking about any refund. My advice, Stay away from this Holiday provider."
"Absolute rubbish customer service! Rang them the day after i booked to check if the executive room came with a hot tub as other providers offer this for the same room at a similiar cost and after 2months and 5 phone calls i get a email confirming it isnt. Not one phone call since even out of courtesy although i find it hard to believe they didnt have this information to hand on the rooms they are selling. They dont care about the customer the minute after they take your money just full of rubbish excuses as to why no one has come back to me after 5 calls and promises of call backs! Not only that when i speak to the complaints manager who is rude and speaks rubbish english he advises there isnt nothing more i can do, no one higher than him and to take my complaint to ABTA. Does anyone in their company take customer service seriously atall? If so please reply.."
"3 holidays booked to date and never an issue."
Tim & Anneken
Verified Reviewer
"Booked a holiday with LoveHoliday, we arrived in Morroco at 21:00 at night to discover that they hadn't booked our room! After a day of chasing them we managed to get this resolved and finally got into our room. We complained and have received no compensation for the complete loss of a day of our holiday and night that we had to deal with our selves. Really do avoid this company, absolutely unacceptable treatment and unbelievable mistake for a package company to make without apology."
"The 1 Star reviews are spot on. This is a terrible company to deal with. Customer service is really bad when you need to use them when you have a problem. Just not interested once they have your money. DO NOT USE!"
"Booked a holiday to Mexico in 2017. On arrival we found there was no reservation for us. The hotel tried to contact loveholidays to resolve the situation but to no avail. We were told to contact loveholidays directly or they would charge us for the hotel accomodation. After six days and an expensive phone call back to the UK it was resolved. We asked to be reimbursed for the phone call but we're just virtually rebuffed. Don't use loveholidays."
"Love Holidays cancelation policy stinks. I booked a hotel and paid a £30 deposit. I cancelled within 24 hours. Although the booking wasn't for 3 months Love Holidays charged me: Transaction fee: £14.85 loveholidays Administration fee: £25.00 Total Non-refundable charges: £39.85!"
"I made a hotel reservation through the Loveholidays website. At time of booking I am adamant I made a booking for 5 people, 1 of which is for our baby who will be 20 months at time of travel. When I received the booking confirmation, it stated booked for 4 people. When I called Loveholidays directly they said I only made the booking for 4 people and that to add our "baby" it would be an additional cost of £490.00. I contacted the hotel directly and explained that I wanted to add our baby to the hotel and will there be a charge?. They advised children under 2 years of age stay for free, therefore there will be no charge. I will not be using Loveholidays again. Stay clear if you want a stress free, transparent, and con free holiday."
"they are horrible and in breach of the UK trading standards. their policy do not permit to cancel a purchase even if the website mislead to different date."
"I’d like to share my experience with LoveHolidays, which has been the worst in terms of “customer service”. Before booking with them I checked the reviews online and was surprised about how many people complained about receiving a different room to the one they originally booked. Therefore, I was very cautious and asked the representative on the phone to confirm that we will definitely receive the room with a balcony that does exist on the hotel’s webpage. She explicitly stated that she can already see on the confirmation PDF that the room has a balcony. I was happy and booked the room. 30 minutes afterwards I received the confirmation email with a standard room, excluding the balcony. I immediately called up LH again and stated the incident – they promised to have a look into that. This was 7 weeks ago. After one week they even admitted that this was their fault and promised to get this resolved with the sales team asap. In the meantime, I have sent an endless amount of emails and called them up many times but the answer is always “we appreciate your frustration, we chased the sales team again, I can’t do anything from my end”. I’m going on holiday in 5 days and haven’t received any response. It looks like I will have to pay for a hotel room that I could be offered since it exists on the hotel homepage but LH refuses to book this one and instead just leaves me with the standard room. They haven’t offered to book the correct room, any discount, any refund – just no response and “we can’t do anything about it”, despite the fact they admitted it was their fault. During the booking process they sounded lovely on the phone but afterwards they just refuse to be of any help. Strongly recommend to not book via this agency – pure luck to receive what you paid for!"
"This company LOVES taking your money, but does not like talking to you by phone call. Any changes must be done by internet ONLY. I made a booking for August 2018 and would like to add another person to booking but they don't want to talk. i would not use this company again. loveholiday.com advice try others not this one thanks."
"Booked Hotel for 7 days with a flexible amendment option, LIES !! HIDDEN CHARGES AND DECIETFUL OFFERS USE SOMEBODY ELSE !!! LOVEHOLIDAYS WILL TRY AND RIP YOU OFF FOR ANYTHING IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE ! I wanted to move the day for my hotel booking by 1 day. I wanted to change it but they want to charge £75 even though I sent an email straight away after booking even though I have a screen grab and proof it was a flexible booking with amendments. Shocking charge and shockingly bad response to something that could of been sorted in 2 minutes over the phone. This company is a bit of a joke, I have booked with many other agents and never ever have i had to pay £75 to change a date or even change Hotel completely. Hopefully I can cancel for £25 which again is ridiculous. They also charge you for every payment you make which is in small type under the prices in a greyed out font BE CAREFUL Wish I would have read the reviews first, if everything is as is when you book they seem okay but as soon as anyone has an issue they rip people off. Thanks for nothing and I will never be using them again, first time and last time. What a way to make customers feel wanted."
loveholidays.com is rated 1.30 based on 86 reviews